Class Planner allows teachers to easily keep a record of their lesson plans on a mobile device or Chromebook. This new version provides many improvements over the original version of the app which was released 5 years ago.
• Supports a 2 week timetable. ***
• Associate content standards with individual lessons
• View notes by week, class or day.
• Easily move lessons forward or backwards to accommodate schedule changes.
• Backup to device, Dropbox or Drive.
• Generate PDF of the day's lesson for administrators or personal records.
-NGSS High School Physical Science
Upcoming Standard Additions
- NGSS High School Life Science
- NGSS High School Earth and Space Science
- Common Core High School Core Reading and Writing
- Common Core High School Math
Use the app for free for 1 class or test. Activate a $0.99 monthly subscription to support up to 20 classes. A 2 week free trial is available to test out all the features.
Feel free to email the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org to give feedback. I love to make improvements based on user suggestions and anything to help teachers keep track of their lesson plans is appreciated.