Track your Sleep Cycle and Sleep quality with this easy to use sleep log and analysis app. If you suffer from insomnia, sleep apnea, or other sleep related disorders, keeping a detailed log of your Circadian Rhythm and the factors that may affect it can give you many insights into the things that are reducing your quality of sleep and overall well-being.
- Log the bed time and wake-up time, sleep quality, and ease of falling asleep, of your regular sleep sessions.
- Track other factors that may affect your sleep habits or cause insomnia such as Caffeine, Alcohol, Exercise, Computer screens and meals.
- Leave custom notes on each Sleep Log.
- Free basic sleep log analysis.
- Premium Medication Tracking to give you insights into whether medication is affecting your sleep patterns.
- Premium Visual Analysis with detailed breakdowns of bedtime, sleep quality and duration by day of week, and comprehensive sleep history.
Why track your Sleep Cycle and Sleep Quality?
Sleep is a vital component of every person's overall health and well-being. Research has found that poor quality sleep can have negative effects on concentration, productivity and cognition. Whereas adequate amounts of quality sleep can reduce the risks of heart disease, reduce inflammation, as well as improve your immune system and athletic performance.
For those suffering from insomnia, disrupted sleep cycle, poor sleep quality, or other sleep disorders, it is important to take an active approach of logging and analyzing the factors that may affect these in order to attempt to mitigate them and live a healthier more well-rested life!
The material provided in this app is not meant to replace or substitute the recommendations or advice of your physician or health care provider. The information contained in this app should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you believe you have a medical condition or problem contact your health care provider.
ReviewsReview policy and info
+ Fixed a bug in Analysis where the day of week related sections had their data off by one depending on if your country used Sunday as the first day of the week instead of Monday
April 26, 2021
4.4 and up
$2.49 - $44.99 per item