Track your anxiety levels with this anxiety and mood tracker. If you suffer from Generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety, stress, or any other anxiety disorder, or if you're prone to frequent panic attacks or anxiety attacks, this anxiety tracker can help you gain more insight to your anxiety levels and day to day mood, stress, and happiness.
Anxiety tracker allows you to complete daily anxiety check-ins using the GAD-7 anxiety test to keep a record of your daily anxiety level and mood. This uses a score out of 21 calculated by the test, allowing you to visualize changes in your mood and feelings of anxiety.
If you're having a panic attack or anxiety attack, log your symptoms and take notes on how you were feeling during the anxiety attack, leading up to the attack, as well as note any potential triggers for the attack. This will help you to predict and prepare for panic attacks in the future by becoming more aware of feelings of stress, depression, or anxiety before it becomes a full blown anxiety attack. You will also be more aware of your anxiety triggers and be better prepared to avoid them.
Use our free data analytics to see your number of anxiety check ins vs number of anxiety attacks, or purchase our premium data analytics to unlock full detailed graphs of your symptoms, anxiety levels, and mood history.
- Log daily check ins using the gad-7 anxiety test.
- Log anxiety attacks / panic attacks and measuring the prevalence of panic attack symptoms such as pounding heart, sweating, trembling, shortness of breath, choking feelings, chest pain, nausea, dizziness and more.
- Basic free data analytics: most common anxiety level, avg anxiety level, # anxiety attacks, # daily check ins
- Customizable notification reminders, so you don't miss an anxiety check in.
- Advanced premium anxiety analytics: Anxiety level break down, anxiety severity history, anxiety level history, panic attack symptom breakdown, panic attack history, anxiety attack time of day. Keep track of your mood, happiness, anxiety, or depression in more detail than ever.
Why track your anxiety levels?
Mental health issues like anxiety disorders, panic attacks and depression affect many people around the world so it's important to keep track of your day to day mood and anxiety levels.
In such a busy world it's easy to let the stress and anxiety of modern life degrade your happiness and mental health over time. Don't let stress, anxiety, depression, or panic attacks get the better of you. Make sure you know what state your mental health is in, and how frequently you experience the symptoms of panic attacks and anxiety.
By logging your anxiety symptoms and panic attacks you can feel more in control of your symptoms, learn more about how anxiety affects you personally, and ease the burden of generalized anxiety disorder, stress, depression and other mental health issues that can affect your long term and day to day happiness.
Anxiety can have many negative consequences on day to day mood and happiness and can cause symptoms like insomnia, restlessness, excessive worrying, pounding heart, sweating, trembling, shortness of breath, chest pain, nausea, dizziness and many more.
Relieve stress by properly managing and logging your anxiety symptoms with Anxiety Tracker.
The material provided in this app is not meant to replace or substitute the recommendations or advice of your physician or health care provider. The information contained in this app should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you believe you have a medical condition or problem contact your health care provider.