Air Quality Index (AQI) is increasing every day and the impact is affecting the climate. The change in the weather pattern has worsened the air quality. Everyone is at risk of falling sick from being exposed to pollution. Living in such an atmosphere and breathing polluted air, has a bad effect on our health which leads to long-term chronic health issues.
AQI India, through its intelligent algorithms and high precision pollution detection sensors, captures every minuscule air particle to publish highly accurate readings. This will facilitate informative comparisons for analysis of the air quality. The gathered information can be streamed live on the website www.aqi.in and on AQI India's mobile app.
AQI India mobile app offers you:
1. Check AQI values of the location along with the real-time information on the AQI parameters and get health advice based on the location.
2. Search and explore the location of your choice and check real-time values of the air quality index and PM 2.5 separately.
3. Get personalized health recommendation especially made for you based on the air quality index in your location.
4. Save your locations and check real-time AQI values of your favourite hangout areas.
5. You can view various parameters contributing to the real-time AQI values in the major states and cities.
6. Compare your favourite cities with each other and know the real-time AQI values from 24 hrs, 7 days and 1 month.
Use AQI India to track the air quality of your surrounding and minimize the exposure to the outdoor air pollution.
• AQI India app is perfect for the parents to plan outdoor activities and vacation for their kids and infants keeping in mind the easy access to real-time AQI information.
• A great mean of help to the athletes and sportsperson to plan their outdoor sports activities.
• It is also an important app for people who are suffering from respiratory issues and elderly citizens.
AQI India – Know what you breathe!