Unlock the full potential of your DJI drone with Litchi, the #1 app for DJI drones
With over 5000 successful daily flights, Litchi is the most trusted flight app for your DJI drone
Compatible with DJI Mini 2, Mini SE (version 1 only), Air 2S, Mavic Mini 1, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 Zoom/Pro, Mavic Air/Pro, Phantom 4 Normal/Advanced/Pro/ProV2, Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Inspire 1 X3/Z3/Pro/RAW, Inspire 2, Spark
This app is *NOT* compatible with the latest DJI drones (Mini 3, Mavic 3 Enterprise, etc). For these, you will need to use Litchi Pilot instead
Purchase Litchi today and get a 30% off coupon towards your Airdata.com subscription, exclusive to Litchi pilots, refer to https://flylitchi.com/airdata for more info
• Waypoint mode Whether you are a professional or beginner, Litchi offers the most intuitive yet powerful waypoint engine. Our waypoint planner is available on all platforms including PC/Mac with seamless flight plans syncing across all your devices
• Track mode With Litchi's Track mode, your DJI drone now understands what it sees. Using state of the art computer vision algorithms, Litchi keeps your selection perfectly framed while you fly the drone. Don't want to fly manually? That's ok too, start an autonomous Orbit or Follow and watch Litchi take care of everything
• Follow mode The drone follows your every move using the mobile device GPS and altitude sensors
• VR mode By harnessing the power of your mobile phone, the Virtual Reality mode brings you the most immersive FPV experience. Watch your autonomous flight in VR mode, or fly manually for added thrills. Requires goggles sold separately
• Focus mode Litchi assists you by taking control of both the gimbal and the drone's yaw axis, so you can concentrate on horizontal movements
And much more including... - Orbit mode to circle around a subject with advanced settings and real time controls - Livestream your drone's video feed to Facebook or to a RTMP server - Stream the video feed to a nearby device running the Litchi Vue app - Use a second smartphone as Follow me target with Litchi Magic Leash (available on iOS and Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flylitchi.lml) - Custom RC keys functions allow you to create flight plans as you fly them and much more - Human readable flight logs (CSV format), which can be automatically uploaded to Airdata UAV - Voice feedback for important warnings - Automatic video recording - Support for bluetooth controllers
Visit our website for more information: https://flylitchi.com
How to connect Litchi to your drone: https://www.flylitchi.com/help
Make sure to check out the Litchi Hub at https://flylitchi.com/hub
★Important★ When starting the app for the first time, you need to be connected to Internet in order to validate the app with DJI servers.
Nov 28, 2023
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
Glad I don't have to side load dji fly anymore. I always felt like that was sketchy. Dji fly would often disappear from my phone or stop working after is updates so I am glad I found this alternative. App seems pretty similar to dji fly but for some reason lichi's UI seems easier to use. Bonus points is you don't need to create an account to use the app!
12 people found this review helpful
September 22, 2023
Only used it a couple of times for waypoint missions. There is a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, it works great. I haven't used the other features yet, but if they are as easy to learn, and work as well as the waypoint missions, that will be great. Thank you for just having a purchase price, instead of the monthly fee to use it that is becoming all to common these days.
18 people found this review helpful
Show review history
July 28, 2022
I purchased Litchi primarily for the Follow mode. As long as the weather is favorable (no fog or low clouds), and you don't get sand in the gimbal, it follows quite well. It followed two mountain bikers downhill for ten minutes, and only momentarily lost them from time to time. I do wish that the Follow interface was more intuitive, as there are a few options in there that you just have to risk trying to figure out. Also, watch out for obstacles before you enable Follow.
118 people found this review helpful
VC Technology Ltd
July 18, 2022
Hi, perhaps you are following from too close? Follow mode is better suited for medium to long range following due to GPS not being very precise.