Unable to use full resolution The app has cool features, however, it won't use the full resolution of the camera. This happens on Xperia Z5 running Marshmallow.
Brilliant This has been my go-to camera for a few years. I'm impressed with recent updates - focus is much more accurate now and colours more faithful in low light. 👍
The first. The only. This was one of the first apps I ever bought and I haven't regretted it for a second! The camera app you need to leave the other one in the dust!
Below expectation Purchased it because of the manual settings, but it doesnt work even if its running on lollipop.
Settings menu (current issue) Give the option to change the opacity for the settings menu they pull you out of taking a picture just to change a shooting mode. I would like to still see the subject while changing settings.
Great but... I can't set ISO it is greyed out in settings any help on that?
Camera ZOOM FX 6.1.8
- Fix for burst mode in custom folder
- Fix for missing gallery button on some devices
- Fix for flipped FX shots on frontcam
- Fix for raw
- You can now PRINT your photos from the in-built gallery / edit screens!!
- Added Camera2 support to some new devices!
- New strategy to disable shutter sound in settings (if current option fails)
- Fix for startup / frontcam on some devices