With Audible, an Amazon company, you can listen to the world’s largest selection of audiobooks, podcasts and audio shows. Stream or download your books on Audible to listen while commuting, at home, driving on long car journeys, running at the gym, or just about anywhere else, perfect for any book lover.
Your first book is completely free, so take your pick from the world's largest selection of audiobooks, including the latest best sellers and latest releases. Try Audible today for your 30 day free trial.
Audible Features Include:
• LISTEN OFFLINE: With Audible, you can download audiobooks, podcasts and audio shows to listen offline, anytime, anywhere, perfect for your daily commute.
• DISCOVER BOOKS: Stumped on what book to listen to first? Go to the “discover” section of the app and see our best sellers, new releases and personalised audiobook recommendations and add to your reading list.
• EASY NAVIGATION - Our audiobook player makes it easy to skip ahead or back and navigate through chapters.
• YOURS TO KEEP: All books in your library are yours to keep, even if you cancel, including your free book.
• SAMPLE: Try samples for free to see if a story is for you.
• SLEEP TIMER: Use the sleep timer to stop narration if you drift off.
• NARRATION SPEED: Speed up or slow down the narration by up to 3x to suit you.
• BOOKMARK: Save a Clip or Bookmark, so you never lose your place.
• FREE EXCHANGE – Exchange any audiobook, any time, for any reason.
• SYNC: Automatically sync your library of audiobooks across all your devices.
• COMPATABILITY – Read books on your smartphone, tablet, computer or Amazon Device.
• MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS - Members also get deals, and free audiobooks.
Find best sellers, classics and new book releases such as:
• Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling – Story professionally narrated by Stephen Fry
• A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
• The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
• 50 Shades of Grey by E L James
• Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
• The Chimp Paradox by Prof Steve Peters
• Fire and Fury by Michael Wolff
• IT by Stephen King
Browse and listen to a wide range of popular fiction and non-fiction books, including:
• Crime and thriller
• Science fiction
• Mindfulness and meditation
• Short Stories
• Family-friendly kids books, perfect for bedtime stories
• The bible, religion & spirituality and more
Whether you’re a heavy book reader or just curious to give it a try, Audible is the best way to complement your books and ebooks with more fiction, non-fiction, podcasts and more. Turn your everyday moments into story time. Listening to Stephen Fry perform Harry Potter makes for great bedtime reading for kids or adults alike.
Download the free Audible audiobook app and start your 30 day free trial today. If you love Audible and want more (which we think you will), you’ll automatically get one credit each month that you can redeem for any books on Audible. All for just £7.99 per month.