Most Muslims still do not have access to good Islamic Financial education, including knowledge of investments and capital markets. Moreover, observant Muslims tend to shy away from financial markets because they do not want to unintentionally invest in forbidden (haram) assets. As a result, most Muslims are not enjoying the same financial rewards that non-Muslims are reaping by participating in the financial markets. It does not have to be the case.
- Most Comprehensive Halal Stock and ETF Screener
- Search and compare stocks from the US, UK, Canada, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, and more
- We rank each halal stock based on their Shariah compliance standing. The higher the ranking, the more Shariah compliant the stock is
- We provide recommendation scores from top Wall Street analysts for every halal stock
- Identify alternative halal stocks with our related stocks feature
- Create your own watchlists and monitor the Shariah compliance status of all your favorite stocks
- Instantly get notified when there is a change in compliance status