Beanstack helps educators, librarians, and families read more by creating, promoting, participating in, and gaining insights from reading challenges.
Open a world of reading inspiration with a library, school, or Beanstack Go account:
- Participate in reading challenges created by your librarians or educators. Beanstack Go users have access to an ever-expanding catalog of challenges created by our reading specialists.
- Track all the books each member of your family is currently reading and has finished reading
- Use the app’s barcode scanner to quickly add titles to your reading log.
- Record reading sessions to log reading times, or log an entire book with a click.
- Achieve streaks for reading multiple days in a row and badges for reaching reading goals.
- View your reading stats, including totals and averages of your time spent reading and titles read.
Perfect for Families and Readers of All Ages
No matter what your family looks like, you can sign up everyone in a single account. Grow your reading habits together, while logging and viewing stats for each family member. We never sell your data or use it to show you ads, so Beanstack is safe for everyone.
With an Unlimited Beanstack Go account, users can access reviews, activities, and stats, and can log as many books as they like. Users with Basic Beanstack Go accounts can log up to ten titles. School and library users have access to a Beanstack experience customized by their librarians and educators.
Pair with Badge Books
The Beanstack reading tracker app works hand-in-hand with our Badge Books to inspire young readers with custom reading challenges that include virtual and sticker badges, away-from-screen activities, and book recommendations. Every Badge Book comes with a free, 60-day Unlimited Beanstack Go subscription. Together, the Beanstack app and Badge Books inspire families to build a habit of reading that stays with children for life.