Need help making this work I want to start a goal today but it imports data all data from my fitbit device and starts the goal 1 week earlier when data is auto populated. I give up on this app until I can get some input.
It's a good way to do tracking Admittedly, this review is more for the whole Beeminder concept, not just the app, but the app is a worthy partner experience to the service and site.
Good app Motivate yourself and do not loose money))
Works very well! This app is great. It let's you add data several different ways which is very handy.
Works great! A lightweight app for a simple but effective goal management system. Some bugs and lacking features, but the dev team is active and responsive!
FIXED: Won't let me connect using Google Tried to login using my google account and it said that there was no account associated with my email. I did log on to beeminder on web using this google auth and made sure it works
- Fix: Freezing after goal creation or deletion
- Fix: Sync progress indicator not functional on some devices
- New: Buzzing bee animation on regenerating goals
- New: Summary widget to display all goals for a user
- Fix: Date button behavior on goal detail screen
- Fix: Proper back stack and task handling
- Fix: Replaced WebView with ImageView for graphs
- Fix: Height of the last datapoint list
- and more...
The Official App of the Q48 system is now your compass toward their results.