Após o sucesso do lançamento do Q48, pessoas influentes também aderiram ao sistema, tais como, blogueiras famosas, modelos, atletas, atores e artistas de televisão. O Sistema Q48 atende desde o obeso até a pessoa treinada, sendo divido em iniciantes, intermediários e avançados.
Já imaginou obter resultados o mais rápido possível, sem equipamentos, sem horas de exercícios entediantes e, o que é melhor, não viver nestes regimes escravos de exercício? Se a sua RESPOSTA FOR SIM, bem-vindo ao App Oficial Q48!
Bons treinos e lembre-se: “O que não te desafia não te faz mudar”. PENSE NISSO E AJA AGORA.
SECONDS FREE AT A GLANCE:-
• Quickly create timers for interval training, tabata, circuit training
• Save, group, import and share timers (available in Pro version only)
• Text to speech
• Use timers from the timer repository (limited in free version)
• Full control over every interval
• Assign music to intervals or timers
• Large display
• The choice of personal trainers up and down the country
• Much, much more...
• LARGE DISPLAY AND COLOR CODING
Seconds boasts a stylish and clear timer display that can easily be read from a distance. You may switch to landscape mode by rotating your device. You may also apply a color to the background of the timer for each interval to provide extra visual cues.
• SIMPLE YET POWERFUL
Seconds provides timer wizards to allow you to create timers for common interval training methods. Included so far are wizards for HIIT timers, round timers and circuit training timers. You may even construct timers out of other timers with the new Compound Timer wizard.
• MUSIC INTEGRATION
Seconds allows you to match the intensity of your music to the intensity of your workout. On a per interval level, you can select a song, album, artist, genre, playlist, podcasts or audiobooks. If this is not to your taste you can simply assign music to the entire workout.
• SOUND SCHEMES AND TEXT TO SPEECH
Seconds comes with a variety of sound schemes. These range from simple beeps, through to MMA airhorns and boxing bells. For situation where you can't see the screen of your device Seconds can read out the name of the intervals in your timer.
Already downloaded more than a million times, HIIT Interval Training Timer will help you focus on your workout and forget about the time, just follow the sounds. And when you’re done, you can share your results with your friends on Twitter !
First it was developed for HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts, a famous method to burn fat in a short & intense workout. But our users showed us you can use it every time you need a timer : crossfit, running, cycling, HIIT, Tabata, yoga, stretching, fitness, weightlifting ... and even cooking !
And if you love the app, you can purchase the AD FREE version, for only 1.99 $. More features will come soon with this version ;-)
You can even use it with a HIIT card game called "HIIT the Game" ! http://bit.ly/HIITTHEGAME
* A FEW FEEDBACKS FROM OUR USERS
“ Just what I need for my HIIT sessions! audio is clear and works great :) no more looking at a timer! “ Bianca, April 1st 2015
“Accountable Interval timing. Best interval app. So easy to use, set, turn on, update. Just learned I can adjust the timer sound. Cool! “ Patricia, March 31st 2015
“ Great for those easily distracted folks!!! Ooh shiny, lol!!! So helpful, no more loosing track of what rep I'm on! “ Nancy, March 27th 2015
* WHAT’S HIIT ? *
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. Usual HIIT sessions may vary from 4–30 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fat burning.
This definition comes from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_interval_training) where you can find a lot more informations. It explains some very popular program, like the TABATA. HIIT is also a common practice in Crossfit trainings.
* HOW TO USE THE APP ? *
You can use it during all trainings with intervals or other timed repetition
Basically, this is how it works : on the first screen you will set up your workout phases durations (preparation time, work, rest, rounds and cool down) and you will choose your sound.
Then hit “Go !”, work and just follow the sound… or the voice !
You can listen to your own music, just make sure you can still hear the sound.
At the end of the workout, a new feature allows you to share your workout with your friends on Twitter @hiit_android (and soon on Facebook !).
Main features :
** 3 sounds choice and a voice
** Load preset : you can load one of our existing preset (Fat Loss, Tabata) or one you saved previously
** Save preset : you can save the workout you just set up
** Link to our Facebook page : you can like the app, share your experience with other users, share your workouts, make suggestions for new features, …
** Vibrate mode
** 3 seconds warning click
** Forward / Backward button during the workout to go to the next/previous interval
** Step Counter included in the training screen
New features are added regularly, thanks for your feedbacks and your votes in our forum (http://hiit.uservoice.com/forums/54804-general)
* PHONE PERMISSIONS *
Now automatically pause and resume if a phone call arrives.
This is why PHONE_STATE permissions are required. But the app never collects and stores phone numbers from users phones.
You can use simple stopwatch/timer mode as well as complex workout stopwatch. It is helpful for many endurance sport disciplines such as running, biking, swimming, rowing. Prepared for tabata, HIIT, weight control, fat burning and any interval training.
The analog view is convenient for fitness, the gym and CrossFit. Also good for cooking, and a simple housework - when you need timer or stopwatch.
Also great for measurements in the laboratory and other science use.
Help us to translate : http://crowdin.net/project/analog-interval-stopwatch
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/intervalstopwatch
• Large analog view , main stopwatch and three additional clock faces
• Interval Timer with ANALOG VIEW
• Timer countdown/normal mode - for post-workout meal
• Workout Stopwatch
• Lap times - each mode
• Programmable Interface
• For each part of complex training user can separately choose countdown/count up time measure
• Separate lap list for each mode
• Simple workout statistics
• Laps chart
• Send laps data by mail
• Background work
• Work in hold mode
• Wakes phone if necessary
If you have any problems and you like to add new features, please email me. I respond quickly to help you solve your problem: email@example.com
READ_PHONE_STATE: used to detect incoming phone call when timer is triggered (to not interrupt call).
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET: single ads banner
WAKE_LOCK: work in hold mode
VIBRATE: for buttons and timer alarm.
SET_ALARM: for timer alarm
• UI corrections - Thanks for Christian B!
• Persistent sound notifications during workout (round/rest)
Schedule & Reservations: We have made it easy to filter multiple centres, save your favourites, and reserve or cancel your classes.
Pass Tracking: Your personal dashboard will let you know how many classes you have remaining and remind you when your pass is about to expire.
Goal Setting & Class Completion Tracking: Set goals - like our popular 30-day commitment - and track monthly classes over time.
Community First Approach: Our home page features our blog and social feeds to help you to keep track of news, events and promotions all in one place.
Be sure to get your free recipes, meal plans, eBooks, how-to videos, and more at SANESolution.com
---About The SANE Show with Jonathan Bailor---
When it comes to most things in life, we welcome the latest advances in science. Could you imagine using the same phones we used in the 50 years ago? So isn’t it time to free yourself from obsolete calorie counting theories from the 1960’s? You don’t have to go hungry or do complex math to lose weight, get healthy, and be happy. With the new science of SANE eating, slim is simple.
ENJOY DELICIOUS FOOD
Your dinner table is for savoring and smiles, not self-criticism and calorie math. Eating should be a source of joy, not shame. Go SANE. Eat more. Burn more.
HEAL YOUR BODY & MIND
Obesity isn’t a character flaw. It is a disease like diabetes. You are not flawed. The information you’ve been given is flawed. Go SANE. Heal yourself. Live better.
SIMPLIFY. CONNECT. SMILE.
Healthy cannot be complex. We were slimmer before we started counting calories. Let modern science simplify your life. Go SANE. Share with friends. Smile more.
BREAK FREE, LIVE BETTER
What if everything you were told about healthy living and weight loss was wrong? Backed by over 1,300 studies and endorsed by top doctors at The Harvard Medical School, Johns Hopkins, UCLA, and more, The SANE Show with Jonathan Bailor shows you how to eat more, lose weight, and live better with the new science of SANE eating.
---Exclusive App Benefits---
- Streaming access to play hundreds episodes from anywhere
- 24-7 updates with the latest episodes - and an archived back catalog from ALL historical episodes
- Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
- Access to exclusive extras and bonus insider interviews with Pulitzer winners, Emmy winners, bestselling authors, university department chairs, TED speakers, and national media personalities.
- Walter Willett – Chair of the Department of Nutrition at the Harvard School of Public Health, 2nd most cited nutrition researcher in the world
- Jack Canfield – 57x New York Times bestselling author of Chicken Soup for the Soul series
- Barry Sears – #1 International bestselling author and creator of The Zone diet
- William J. Broad –Pulitzer Prize, Emmy, and DuPont award winning author and senior writer at New York Times
- T. Colin Campbell – Bestselling author of The China Study, and co-star: Forks Over Knives
- Gary Taubes – Award winning New York Times and Science writer and bestselling author
- AJ Jacobs – Editor at large at Esquire magazine, bestselling author, contributor: NY Times
- Tony Horton – Creator of P90X and international media personality
- David L. Katz – Founding director of Yale University's Prevention Research Center
- Daphne Oz – Author and The Chew co-host
- Guy Kawasaki – Internationally renowned author, speaker, and business advisor
- Joel Fuhrman – Author of #1 bestselling Eat to Live, and myriad bestsellers
- Mark Hyman – 7x bestselling author and leading nutrition expert
- Rolf Dobelli – CEO, bestselling author, co-founder of getAbstract
- Rory Freedman – Bestselling author of the Skinny Bitch series and activist
- Robert Greene – Author of four bestsellers including The 48 Laws of Power
- And hundreds more!
Indoor cycling, or spinning as it's often called, is a terrific exercise for experienced cyclists and beginners alike. Whether you're looking to burn a few pounds off or shave seconds from your next race time, indoor cycling provides a convenient way to get consistent workouts in without concern for weather or traffic.
Before you get started, here are a few things you'll need:
* An indoor bicycle with variable resistance
* Plenty of water
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search health-related symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage Health will help you find the most appropriate treatment, health facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful healthcare information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and healthcare providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse health advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and psrovided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical dictionary tool. iTriage is one of the top Health and Fitness free apps in Google Play. Download the iTriage health app today!
Every day, all over the world, clients of behavioral health and life-coaching services use MyOutcomes® to help track their progress and reach their goals.
MyOutcomes® Mobile is a logical evolution in this process, providing people seeking help through talk therapy with instant feedback on their experience and the ability to track their progress on their own mobile devices.
MyOutcomes® Mobile is suitable for use in individual, couples, family and group therapy.
The ORS/SRS survey's are available in English, French, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish, German, Danish and Dutch.
Keeping yourself active and excited about staying healthy through fitness and conditioning classes as well as sports specific classes. Whether for sports specific training or general conditioning, WINNYS GMY FITNESS values moving the body, feeling recharged, proud, and fit! We believe that everyone should have access to and be encouraged to MOVE. Already with Childhood obesity being at epidemic rates, WINNYS GYM FITNESS takes a big responsibility in making fitness fun and exciting for our members. WINNYS GYM FITNESS has all the latest strength equipment and cardiovascular machines available-and plenty of them. We make new equipment purchases at least twice a year at every club.
Sports Specific Training
Great bodies aren't born, they are transformed. BODYPUMP® uses the THE REP EFFECT™, a breakthrough resistance-training formula that leverages low-weight loads and high-repetition movements. The result is that you burn fat, gain strength and quickly build lean body muscle. By challenging all of your major muscle groups while you squat, press, lift and curl, BODYPUMP® is one of the world's fastest ways to get in shape. This class is great for all fitness levels because you choose a workout weight that's comfortable for you. To keep things fresh, the class is updated every three months with new choreography and chart-topping tunes. Get the results you've been looking for. Experience the highly trained instructors and THE GROUP EFFECT that is BODYPUMP®. Keep yourself on target with specially designed classes to help yourself in the sport of choice. Whether it’s lateral speed, agility, or quickness, let our Certified Trainers guide your toward your goal in their favorite sport. Great career opportunities and our reputation as an industry leader attract some of the best fitness professionals in the business. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff knows how to help you get fit and stay that way.
Personal Trainer Overview
Our general conditioning classes are appropriate and fun for everyone of every age and fitness level. Through proper coaching and group support, we offer you a place to exercise, get strong, fit, and body proud! To improve your quality of life and meet your specific fitness goals. An elite trainer will develop a customized program that will maximize your results, optimize your fitness level and fit your busy schedule.
Our fitness experts have concentrations in a variety of specialties including:
■ Weight Loss
■ Functional Training
■ Post Rehab Recovery
■ Sports Specific Training
■ Pre- and Post-Natal Fitness
■ Strength and Conditioning
The Winnys Gym Fitness Guarantee
Our guarantee lets you try and decide if the gym is right for you. We are so sure you’ll love your Winnys Gym Fitness Clubs membership, that if you decide within the first 10 days of signing up that the gym isn’t right for you, we’ll give you a full refund. It’s that simple. After all, we want your workouts to be sweaty, not stressful.
To determine how you spend your time, TagTime literally randomly samples you.
At random times it pops up and asks what you're doing *right at that moment*.
You answer with tags. You can also submit your tracked activities to Beeminder goals.
Touch the screen to increment the count. Use the menu button to reset it.
*NEW THIS RELEASE* Option to increment (blue) or decrement (red). Touch anywhere on the screen. Stays pretty above 9999!