If you finish all the procedures meant for you then you can congratulate yourself. You get to the next level, which is a higher quality and longer life.
Several family physicians and specialists have helped to create TelleT.
Do not leave your life to chance!
The app allows to:
- find out which medical studies you should go through
- share all the practical information about the studies assigned to you (how and where to go and what needs to be done)
- help you to manage the studies meant for you
- save your test results so you can compare them later on
- forward your health information via e-mail
- inform your friends on Facebook to also participate in studies and raise the quality of life for your loved ones and prolong their lives
-add studies to your account. For example, when preliminary studies need to be further investigated.
climbdroid will help you answer these questions, and keep track of all (rock climbing, alpinism, trad, ice climbing) routes you have climbed. As detailed as you wish. It will also give you the option of having at hand the topos of the crags and sectors you usually visit, or find new ones.
And for the most demanding climbers, the repeats watch. Use it to perform stretching, pull ups, sit ups, push ups, or any workout you can imagine.
Don't hesitate to contact us with any doubt or question, we'll try to help you the best we can:
firstname.lastname@example.org - www.climbdroid.com
- Registration of rock climbing routes, indicating if you have sent it or not.
- Topos browser.
- Technical card of the route: crag, sector, rating, height, gear needed, photo, etc...
- General map and GPS position of the routes, sectors and crags.
- Publish to Facebook: maximum rock climbing grade tried, best rated route, etc
- Repeats watch. With option to save multiple configurations, and voices/sounds to indicate the start and end of every repeat.
- Data backup.
- Translated to Basque, English, Spanish and French.
Schedule & Reservations: We have made it easy to filter multiple centres, save your favourites, and reserve or cancel your classes.
Pass Tracking: Your personal dashboard will let you know how many classes you have remaining and remind you when your pass is about to expire.
Goal Setting & Class Completion Tracking: Set goals - like our popular 30-day commitment - and track monthly classes over time.
Community First Approach: Our home page features our blog and social feeds to help you to keep track of news, events and promotions all in one place.
Após o sucesso do lançamento do Q48, pessoas influentes também aderiram ao sistema, tais como, blogueiras famosas, modelos, atletas, atores e artistas de televisão. O Sistema Q48 atende desde o obeso até a pessoa treinada, sendo divido em iniciantes, intermediários e avançados.
Já imaginou obter resultados o mais rápido possível, sem equipamentos, sem horas de exercícios entediantes e, o que é melhor, não viver nestes regimes escravos de exercício? Se a sua RESPOSTA FOR SIM, bem-vindo ao App Oficial Q48!
Bons treinos e lembre-se: “O que não te desafia não te faz mudar”. PENSE NISSO E AJA AGORA.
SECONDS FREE AT A GLANCE:-
• Quickly create timers for interval training, tabata, circuit training
• Save, group, import and share timers (available in Pro version only)
• Text to speech
• Use timers from the timer repository (limited in free version)
• Full control over every interval
• Assign music to intervals or timers
• Large display
• The choice of personal trainers up and down the country
• Much, much more...
• LARGE DISPLAY AND COLOR CODING
Seconds boasts a stylish and clear timer display that can easily be read from a distance. You may switch to landscape mode by rotating your device. You may also apply a color to the background of the timer for each interval to provide extra visual cues.
• SIMPLE YET POWERFUL
Seconds provides timer wizards to allow you to create timers for common interval training methods. Included so far are wizards for HIIT timers, round timers and circuit training timers. You may even construct timers out of other timers with the new Compound Timer wizard.
• MUSIC INTEGRATION
Seconds allows you to match the intensity of your music to the intensity of your workout. On a per interval level, you can select a song, album, artist, genre, playlist, podcasts or audiobooks. If this is not to your taste you can simply assign music to the entire workout.
• SOUND SCHEMES AND TEXT TO SPEECH
Seconds comes with a variety of sound schemes. These range from simple beeps, through to MMA airhorns and boxing bells. For situation where you can't see the screen of your device Seconds can read out the name of the intervals in your timer.
With SportLog you have a detailed overview of your training performance.
Examining the statistics is fun and motivates to practice more.
A training session consists of the following values and is entered manually:
• Sport type (cycling, mountain biking, running, swimming, inline skating, cross country skiing, walking, hiking, indoor cycling, weight training, skitouring, snowshoeing, rowing, rowing indoor, others)
• Duration in hours, minutes and seconds
• Distance in km/mi
• Elevation in m/ft
• Average heart rate
• Tour (used to form groups that can be added up)
The following reports on the training sessions are possible:
• Sum and average - total, per year/month/week and per sport
• List of training sessions, sorted by date, distance, duration, elevation or speed
• Bar chart with hours/distance per week and month (different colors for every sport)
• Line chart with the cumulated training values (for comparing with past years)
• Search for specific terms (track/tour/comment)
• Add up individual training sessions to a tour (e.g. training camps, overnight trips)
To prevent data loss, there is a Backup function that copies the training sessions to a server in the Internet.
Originally Sportlog was designed for triathlon, but the App is suitable for all endurance athletes.
iFood Diary is an easy to use app for Android to help you keep track of your daily food intake. It helps you keep a journal of the foods you eat and the beverages you drink each day. This app is also a valuable tool for diet analysis for maintaining a good health.
*** SUPER SPECIAL LAUNCH SALE !! (24 hours ONLY BUY NOW) ***
Dietary habits and physical activity play a key role in the prevention of overweight and obesity. According to American Journal of Preventive Medicine, keeping a "food diary" may help you lose twice as much weight. Carry around iFood Diary all the time to keep on top of your diet.
✔ EASY and INTUITIVE interface to journal daily food intake.
✔ MONITOR changes in your diet over time.
✔ The LOG HISTORY display allows one to view all historic data.
✔ SEARCH nutrition information from thousands of different food products, restaurant menu items as well as food brands to make healthier food choices.
✔ Manage emotional eating by tracking how you're feeling when you eat, your mood, hunger scale.
✔ "Hunger Scale" to help you eat more mindfully.
✔ COMPARE food intake from day to day. Track your food consumption.
✔ No Monthly Subscription Fee (unlike some other apps). You pay once for the app and get all upgrades for FREE!.
✔ EMAIL and SHARE your Food Diary with your nutritionist. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
✔ CUSTOM Reports - Daily, Weekly, Monthly , View by Meal Type.
✔ EXPORT to Microsoft Excel : data is semi-colon delimited.
✔ Privacy and Security - All data is stored locally on your device for your privacy.
✔ Takes very little of your device's memory, extremely small database size.
✔ Full support for metric/non-metric units
✔ Eat Well, Live Well, Be Well.
✔ Record your food intake to make healthier choices.
✔ Bariatric surgery food journal.
✔ Weight loss surgery food journal
✔ Add free text NOTES to each log.
✔ Obesity can increase the risk of heart disease, maintaining a food diary can help in weight loss.
✔ SEARCH your food history for patterns, trends, and correlations.
✔ Track your daily fruit/vegetable intake for healthy lifestyle.
This app saves diet information and calculated data. In addition to maintaining a convenient log of your diet history, the app is also a valuable tool for diet analysis which may help you and your doctor decide on the best diet for keeping a good health.
For any issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions.
Whether it’s a heart healthy diet or losing a few extra pounds, BioStatus Nutrition Tracker uses scientifically proven methods to assess your nutrient needs and develop a diet that’s right for you. Now with real-time heart rate tracking, circadian rhythm alerts and activity tracking.
Select from nutritional programs that include:
• Weight Loss
• Arthritis Relief
• Cancer Prevention
• Cardiovascular Health
• Nutrient Needs (Vitamins, Minerals etc.)
• Glycemic Index
Now with Nutrition Tracker, record your daily nutrition consumption to help you assess whether you're receiving recommended levels of vitamins, minerals and macro nutrients.
NEW: Heart rate tracking improves your fitness by training in optimal heart rate zones while simultaneously ensuring you do not exceed your heart rate capacity. The BioStatus heart rate tracking feature makes it easy to stay in your optimal heart rate zone and know when you're approaching unsafe cardiac levels, leading to potentially injurious conditions. Heart Rate Tracking requires a Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate monitor and compatible phone or tablet.
Circadian Rhythm Alerts allow you to coordinate daily activities with your personal biological clock. The circadian clock estimates your circadian rhythm from information provided in your profile and displays corresponding changes in hormones, alertness, coordination and more.
The activity monitor reports your average daily steps from the past three days, requiring only your smartphone's accelerometer and a google fit account. Compatible with all android wear devices including the Motorola Moto 360, LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live , Asus ZenWatch, Sony SmartWatch 3, LG G Watch R
The BioStatus platform makes it easy to generate and maintain a personalized nutritional profile using simple body measurements taken from home. Whether you’re managing chronic illness or just want to stay in peak condition, BioStatus can help you track and monitor all your nutritional needs.
The simple and intuitive interface allows you to quickly estimate body composition, vitamin requirements, ideal body weight and many other fitness indicators used to generate a personalized diet.
Calculate and Track:
• Body Composition (Body Fat Percentage, Lean Body Mass, Visceral Body Fat)
• Ideal Body Weight
• Basal Metabolic Rate
• Protein requirements (grams/day)
• Carbohydrate requirements (grams/day)
• Fat requirements (grams/day)
**** Run on Earth now supports PAFERS enabled Bluetooth fitness machines! ****
Run on Earth is an exciting app that lets you enjoy the experience of exercising all over the world without ever needing to leave your home! Compatible on PAFERS enabled treadmills, exercise bikes, ellipticals and cycle trainers (with speed/cadence sensors), Run on Earth is packed with incredible features that provide an extraordinary home workout experience.
* PAFERS enabled fitness machines and equipment must be purchased separately.
** A data connection is needed at all times to use the map related features.
Run on Earth is integrated with Google Maps and lets you set routes around the world. The app uses elevation data provided by Google Maps and communicates with your fitness machine to simulate the real world conditions in terms of incline for treadmills and resistance for bikes and ellipticals (i.e. When going up a hill the incline of your treadmill and the resistance of your bike/elliptical will automatically increase). Now you can test your endurance with a realistic run in the challenging French Alps, or enjoy a leisurely pace along the famous beaches in Rio de Janeiro.
You can even use street view to see the sights just as if you were running down a real street. The lifelike experience makes it fun to set up runs all over the world and see things like the Colosseum in Rome, the beautiful coast line in Cape Town, or Central Park in New York.
**** Easily find and select routes around the world ****
- Use the new search feature to quickly find interesting and exciting places to exercise around the globe.
- The touch friendly design makes it easy to set up routes. Just tap on the places you want to start and end and the app will create a custom route for you.
- If you want to go down a certain street, past a park, or see a landmark, just tap on the place you want to go and the route will automatically be adjusted.
**** Integrated with Google Maps for 3 different map viewing modes ****
- The app communicates the map data to simulate real world conditions and will automatically adjust the incline/resistance levels for PAFERS enabled treadmills, exercise bikes and ellipticals.
- Street view lets you experience lifelike outdoor runs all over the world.
- Map view makes it easy to track your current location.
- Satellite view provides an excellent bird’s eye view of the roads and terrain you are going through.
**** Track important workout stats to accomplish goals ****
- Run on Earth tracks useful stats, including incline/resistance level, time elapsed, calories burned, km/miles traveled and speed.
- Set up a PAFERS ID so that you can save all your workout results and easily set goals and track performance.
- Multiple users can use the app to track and monitor their own results when signed in to their own PAFERS ID.
- Run on Earth Android version is optimised for Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy S4.
- This App is optimised to be used in the listed devices, but it also works in Android devices equipped with listed Android versions or superior, and Bluetooth 2.1 or superior, and 4.3" screen or superior.
Keep your health and wellness in your own hands and at your fingertips.
MyWellness Tracker by Medifast tracks:
• Meals and nutrition
• Water intake
• BMI, body fat percentage
• Sleep patterns
• Progress using graphs for comparison
The Tracker can be used entirely on its own or with any Fitbit® device.
Whichever plan you follow—ours or your own—MyWellness Tracker is your wellness tracker.
* Add run, jog and walk intervals of varying length in any order you desire
* Edit mode for individual exercises for easy updating
* Create unlimited number of workouts which are saved ( for example can be used for designing a weeks workouts in advance )
* Optional vibration feedback on transition between exercises
* Optional audio feedback on transition consisting of different bell tone and a voice prompt for each exercise
* Countdown clock for individual exercise as well as overall duration
* Workouts can be paused
* App can be used in background while you listen to music
( App temporarily silences music from other apps during audio transition prompts )
Run / Jog / Walking intervals is an ideal way to build up your stamina by designing your own workouts.
You can use the app to incrementally increase the amount of running you do and work towards reaching your goals.
Ideal for training for 5km / 10km / half-marathon / marathon events.
Benefits of running:
* One of the best ways to give your heart muscle an effective workout.
* Help maintain a healthy weight by burning calories
* Helps promote positive mental health. A regular running habit will you lift your mood and build self-esteem.
On a diet? Suffering food allergies? Managing your weight? With MealLogger you can simply photograph your food intake, add a bit of text and nutrient information if you choose, and you’re done. And, if you work with a health professional, MealLogger allows you to connect directly to your dietitian, nutritionist, fitness trainer, etc for feedback, advice, and support over mobile.
And now you can connect to your friends with MealLogger groups! Create your own community based on your lifestyle, and connect with your friends, family members, colleagues, peer-support groups, or anyone sharing a common interest. Each group member shares their personal food diary with the group, facilitating a network of peer conversation and encouragement. If you're not yet ready to share with a group, follow a public group to learn more about peer-interaction or to research a specific diet you've always been curious about.
Designed with your privacy in mind, MealLogger groups can also be completely private -- no need to worry about posting updates to social networks or public forums where everyone can see. With private MealLogger groups, you can get same social support you love in a place built specifically for personal healthy eating conversation with those you trust.
Did you know: studies show on average using a food journal can lead to a weight loss of more than 10% over the course of a year. And we all know a picture is worth a thousand words. We’ve combined the two to give you a powerful mobile tool that helps you take control of your diet and nutrition, and reach your goals. With MealLogger, we’ve streamlined the process so you can also track your exercise and personal biometrics in one easy-to-use app.
What are you waiting for? Download your MealLogger photo food journal and begin recording your meals immediately. Don’t forget to set up your free account to save your diary to the cloud for access through multiple devices!
Questions? Please contact us through the Help button on the Account page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how MealLogger can help you achieve your diet and fitness goals! If your health professional is not currently using MealLogger, contact us through the Help Button on the Account page and we will reach out to help you get connected.
Take charge of your health and wellbeing with MealLogger, the photo food journal designed to help you eat better.
-The MealLogger Team
(SEO: food journal, food diary, meal journal, meal diary, diet journal, diet diary, nutrition journal, nutrition diary, diet, nutrition, friend, pal, social, lose weight, lose fat, fitness, exercise, tracker, meal logger)
Touch the screen to increment the count. Use the menu button to reset it.
*NEW THIS RELEASE* Option to increment (blue) or decrement (red). Touch anywhere on the screen. Stays pretty above 9999!
To determine how you spend your time, TagTime literally randomly samples you.
At random times it pops up and asks what you're doing *right at that moment*.
You answer with tags. You can also submit your tracked activities to Beeminder goals.