BEHCA is a behavior tracking app that allows families and care teams to collect data, track across time, log medication, view reports, collaborate in real-time, and compare environment and health variables that may be influencing behavior.
Connect as a team with real-time data that gives a full 360-degree view of what’s behind behaviors.
Some of the variables BEHCA tracks include:
* PBIS-focused Behavior Tracking (Desirable, Warning, and Challenging Behavior, and Intervention Strategies)
* Medication (including MAR and counting narcotics)
* Changes in schedule
* External influences
* Weather (automatically tracked based on location)
* Screen time
* Health challenges
* Menstruation cycle
* And much more!
The BEHCA app is a way to quickly and easily enter data and get on with your day. All data is synchronized with the BEHCA web app which offers a multitude of customization and collaboration options.
It is no secret that raising a child or supporting an individual with complex behavior can feel isolating and all-consuming. BEHCA was created to bridge that gap and allow input from more than one person to document different data throughout the day. Most importantly, it helps inform a data-driven hypothesis of what the behavior is communicating. Our team designed BEHCA knowing the importance of collaboration outside of isolation.
* Voice-to-text dictation on mobile
* Grant appropriate access levels for different team members
* Invite individuals to self-reporting with pictures and icons
* Communicate across your entire care team with notes and reports
See how environment and health factors affect behavior
We often forget about environmental factors and the huge influence they have on behavior. A unique feature of BEHCA tracks daily weather, moon phases, barometric pressures, humidity, precipitation, and more based on location.
A Family subscription allows you to track up to 3 individuals collaboratively with up to 30 invited users:
* Track important behavioral, environmental, and health factors to see how they impact one another
* Automated weather tracking based on location
* Compare metrics on a customizable analytics dashboard in-app and on our web app
* HIPAA compliant
* Invite other family members, teachers, or other support providers to help track data and be informed in real-time
* Track PBIS-focused desirable, pre-crisis, challenging behavior, and applied intervention strategies
* Enter general notes and @mention others to automatically send notifications
* Enable a self-reporting panel so individuals can log in and track their own emotional regulation
* Upload supporting documentation like a BSP, FBA, IEP, 504, or ISP
* Export everything to Excel or PDF
[ $11.99 per month / $99.99 per year - FREE 30 DAY TRIAL ]
PROVIDERS AND SCHOOLS
Large Provider and School plans for tracking all individuals in your organization:
* Customized plans to fit your organizational needs and your budget
* MAR (Medication Administration Record) tracking, including narcotics counting
* Incident Reporting with Supervisor Reviews
* Access to personalized training and education modules
[ Login with your existing account ]
Subscriptions will renew within 24 hours before the subscription period ends, and you will be charged through your Google Play Store account. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscription in your Google Play Store Account settings at any time. Pricing shown is for the US store. Pricing in other stores will vary.
Terms of Service: https://behca.com/terms