** Requires internet connection on its first run! Wi-Fi is highly recommended when downloading videos! Recommended specs for best performance: 1GHz processor, 1GB of RAM memory and at least 600MB of free internal storage space.
Here's what parents and grandparents say about PlayKids:
"A life saver! - Better than Netflix for the little ones. My 2 year-old daughter can play with it on her own."
"We are moving to a house with no cable and this is perfect for three year-old son. Thanks so much."
"My son loves this app. He laughs and laughs at each Caillou episode. I love this app because my son has autism and this app lets us watch and talk about the episodes together. Thank you!"
Why you’ll love our app:
- PlayKids is designed with your little one in mind: child-friendly interface with videos made specially for
- You can watch videos offline: Download your child’s favorite videos and play them whenever!
- TV Series and Educational Games, all in one place!
- Run on Multiple Devices: Subscribe once and have access on all of your Android devices when you buy it from Google Play!
Do you want the best educational free games for your kids? On PlayKids your kids have hours of educational fun with games that helps them develop motor coordination and memory skills.
On Play Kids your child will find not just the best cartoons and movies from PBS Kids, but also have loads of fun with our learning games! Here’s what you’ll find:
Help Lupi tidy up his room: use your finger to drag the toys to the box!
Connect the Stars: connect the dots and find out the hidden drawing!
Lupi and The Animals: high-quality pictures and samples of animal sounds, including: cats, dogs, cows, chickens, pigs and others!
Memory Game: made specially for toddlers to develop their memory skills. It’s a challenging and educational memory game.
PlayKids is a paid TV subscription service for children and babies. Get full access to all videos for a monthly or annual fee. Learn details on how subscriptions work on Google Play
* PlayKids cannot be moved to SD cards. Content may change from one country to another; please download everything you might want to watch before traveling abroad to avoid any problems. It may take a while to finish loading on its first run. Don't panic!
* SMS access permission is only used for carrier-linked subscription activation in Brazil. It will NEVER be used to access your personal information or messages.
If you have questions or feedback, please contact us at http://support.playkidsapp.com
For kids from all ages, the Lottie Dottie Chicken videoclips are full of funny and educational animations that teach kids how good it is to sing and learn.
DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE COLLECTION AND WATCH WHENEVER YOU WANT, EVEN WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION!
More than 4 million Apps downloaded. More than 1 billion views on Youtube. 1.5 million DVDs sold. The Brazilian kids phenomenon!
Enjoy it and lots of cluck cluck clucks for everyone!
+ 14 clips in ENGLISH with Lottie Dottie Chicken - Including 1 FREE
+ Keep your child entertained anywhere, anytime.
+ Images to collect, paint, play with puzzles and share
+ Watch on TV with your Chromecast
+ Buy once and get access in all Android devices (smartphone and tablet)
+ Sing together and have fun with your family and friends
Created by Bromélia Filminhos
Published by 01 Digital
The Superbook Bible app for kids includes:
DYNAMIC CONTENT WITHIN THE BIBLE
• Videos and interactive content embedded within the Bible, so kids can easily interact with each chapter of the children's Bible.
• Biblical answers to hundreds of questions that are common to children.
• This free kids Bible app also includes profiles of people, places and artifacts found in the Bible.
• Dynamic video clips from the Emmy-nominated children's Bible animation series – SUPERBOOK.
• Images of Bible characters, places and artifacts enhanced with detailed biographies.
• Take our Daily Bible Quests – a collection of game challenges that feature an encouraging daily Bible verse of the day.
• Find Biblical answers to questions that are important to kids – questions about life, heaven, Jesus and the Bible – in the SUPERBOOK Q&A Contraption.
• Choose the right answer in an engaging Bible trivia game – important questions for kids with fun Biblical answers.
• Try to find all of the hidden words in a challenging Bible Word Search game.
• Experience a kid-friendly sharing of the Gospel message.
• Take notes and attach them to Bible verses.
• Favorite/bookmark Bible verses that you like.
• Highlight Bible passages with multiple color choices.
• Add your own photos within the kid's Bible, so that you can make a personal connection with a Bible verse. For example, if you want to remember to pray for a friend, you can attach a photo of that friend to a Bible verse, which can remind you to pray for them, or maybe you’ve photographed an incredible sunset, so you can take that photo and attach it to Genesis 1:3 where the Bible shares about God creating light.
• A complete collection of your notes, favorite Bible verses and personal photos can be accessed from the My Stuff area of the children's Bible app.
• You can also choose different fonts and font sizes, change your screen to have a cool black background with white letters and trade out the background of the home screen to different images like heaven or the temple in Jerusalem.
OTHER FEATURES OF THE SUPERBOOK BIBLE APP FOR KIDS
• The SUPERBOOK Free Kids Bible App includes multiple Bible versions plus audio for the New Living Translation.
• A search function that will allow you to search the Bible or to search features and interactive content within the kids Bible
• You can also email your favorite verses, personal photos with related Bible verses and your notes to friends.
So download the SUPERBOOK kids Bible app and get ready to start the adventure of a lifetime!
★ Safely Search video from YouTube
★ Built Your own favorite playlists
Kids Videos is a library of video content for children.
The videos are carefully chosen to provide a quality viewing and parenting control.
The videos are Cataloged and organized according to subjects in a comfortable and friendly Interface.
Parents can create custom playlists for their children to enjoy.
Your kids will love it.
Many hours of pleasure, you will not have to look for videos content anywhere else
★★★ We add new and update content every day! ★★★
+ 4 clipes GRÁTIS.
+ Playlist para assistir os vídeos em sequência.
+ Assista quando quiser sem precisar estar online.
"SE VOCÊ QUER SORRIR, É COM O PATATI.
SE VOCÊ QUER BRINCAR, É COM O PATATÁ.
SE VOCÊ QUER SORRIR E BRINCAR, PATATI PATATÁ!"
Saiba mais sobre Patati Patatá em www.patatipatata.com.br
Publicado por 01 Digital
Aparelhos incompatíveis no momento:
Samsung Galaxy S Duos, Samsung WIn, Samsung Pocket, Samsung Galaxy Core, Tablet Philco, Tablet Genesis, Tablet CCE, Motorola RAZR™ D1, Phaser Kinno II, Tablet Spacebr.
Estamos trabalhando para corrigir esses problemas.
Application allow you to monitor if your Bible reading is ahead or delay from schedule. It also contains the TMS Bible reading program.
Books order and numbering of chapters and verses goes accordingly with «The New World Translation of The Holy Scriptures» published by Jehovah's Witnesses.
TRANSLATORS ARE WELCOME!
Chichewa - Chichewa
Chinese (Simplified) - 汉语(简化字)
Chinese (Traditional) - 漢語(繁體字)
Danish - Dansk
Dutch - Nederlands
English - English
Estonian - Eesti
French - Français
Ga - Ga
Georgian - ქართული
German - Deutsch
Greek - Ελληνική
Hungarian - Magyar
Indonesian - Bahasa Indonesia
Italian - Italiano
Japanese - 日本語
Korean - 한국어
Lithuanian - lietuvių kalba
Macedonian - Македонски
Norwegian - Norsk
Polish - Polski
Portuguese - Português
Romanian - Română
Russian - Русский
Serbian - Cрпски
Slovak - Slovenčina
Slovenian - Slovenščina
Spanish - Español
Swedish - Svenska
Tagalog - Tagalog
Tongan - Tongan
Ukrainian - Українська
Remember Me is a Bible Verse and Scripture memorization app that will help you to commit your most valued words to heart. It is ideal for memorizing Bible passages, favorite poems, literary quotes, speeches, and vocabulary. Using the tabbed interface, it's easy to manage quotes between the New, Due, and Known tabs.
Remember Me comes with an array of features to help with your memorization. Use your text-to-speech option to have the quotes read to you. Use the flashcard feature to study. Set daily reminders, and take randomly generated quizzes. Add and delete quotes from the queue easily, and watch as your Known tab fills with new words of wisdom.
Allow the words that inspire you the most become part of your everyday life, and commit them to heart.
Multiple Bible study methods:
● Word puzzles
● Fill in the gaps
● Scripture typer
● First letter and placeholder methods
● Line by line verse practice
● Randomly generated quizzes
● Verbatim learning
Intelligent review system:
● Spaced repetition algorithm
● Score charts
● Record your reviews
● Listen to Bible memory verses
(Install IVONA or SVOX for high quality voice)
● Enter quotes on web browser
● Retrieve scriptures from online Bibles
● Share public verse decks
● Sync with multiple devices
● Set daily reminders
● Flashcard widget for your home screen
Memorise from an array of Bibles and Verse collections
● More than 30 English Bible translations, incl. NIV84 ESV Catholic New Jerusalem etc.
● Ancient original text versions: Greek New Testament, Latin Vulgate
● Share Awana, Bible Bee and Navigators Scriptures on our website
● Numerous modern languages
Nederlandse bijbel Magyar Károli biblia Indonesian alkitab Afrikaans bybel Tigrinya & Amharic Hausa Yoruba Igbo الكتاب المقدس عربي התנ"ך עברית
Please note that the app requires access to your device's
- phone status (to stop reciting verses to you when you receive a phone call)
- audio recording (so you can verify your spoken review of a verse)
- storage (to store the recording and to export verses)
- internet connection (to synchronize your devices)
and a few more features
A very fun way for toddler to learn English Alphabets.
* Full ABC
* All Alphabets includes letters A to Z and is fully-featured.
* Multiple words per alphabets for better co-relation of letter with words.
* Real sounds associated with words
* Human pronunciations of all alphabets
Let your kids learn English Alphabets in an easier way by relating each Alphabet with an object. Sounds interesting right? :) :)
We are very thankful to our customers for great feedback on our app. Some of them here..
*****I'm SARVIN ABC alphabet is very excellent so easy for study kids
*****Perfect Learning tool… ABC for kids is simple to understand, yet fun enough to keep small children entertained. Great way to get them to learn without realizing that they are learning something new. Great graphics, attractive pictures, real sound and clear pronunciations!!! Highly recommended!!!
****Nice pronunciation of the word! It's a keeper. I like the voice that is used. It's clear, easy to understand, pronounces correctly and is a good speed. Would give it 5 stars if the letters were larger next to the pictures and had better positioning.
*****Good Very simple way to learn abcd.
*****This application very helpful for my little daughter.
*****LUV THIS FOR KIDS, , THANK YOU SO MUCH
Teach your children to write the letters of the alphabet while having fun!
“ABC for Kids” is an educational game and it is a fun way to introduce them to alphabets and letters.
Human voice for Alphabets
Image of each Alphabet
On touch you can listen to sounds again
Slideshow is Available where you can sit back and watch your kid learn
Social Media Integration
We love to hear from parents – and from children, too. To tell us how we made a difference in your child's education or , please rate our app and post a comment.
Preschool aged children learn the alphabet letter names and letter recognition, and will practice finding letters in context.
This simple educational game teaches children the alphabet letters to recognize words as they appear. As a result, preschoolers learn the letters of the words are made of.
At this age, should be enjoyed learning about letters and numbers. Workbooks can be a lot of time when your child goes to school.When spending time together, letters and numbers when you look at them and point out additional learning and encourage curiosity.
Watch videos on your tablet, phone or Android TV from your favorite PBS KIDS television series anytime, anywhere (in the USA). “PBS KIDS Video” features more than 1,000 videos from over a dozen top PBS KIDS television series, including Curious George, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, SUPER WHY!, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Peg + Cat, Sesame Street and Wild Kratts.
The app provides a safe, child-friendly viewing experience for all ages. Kids can easily browse and watch videos at home, on the road, or anywhere with a 3G or WiFi connection.
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Every week, the app will introduce your child to a new “Weekly Pick,” a set of fun educational videos that will engage him or her in reading, science, math and more.
The app also includes features that parents can access by sliding the “i-bar” to the right:
* Tap the Chromecast icon to connect to a Chromecast device and play videos on your TV.
* Tap the heart icon to add a show to your child’s favorites list.
* Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
* Download related PBS KIDS apps.
* Buy shows from Google Play or PBS KIDS Shop.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS's license to offer this service.
ABOUT THIS APP
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the Google Play Store.
It has 33 animals (dog, cat, chicken, rooster, cow, donkey, frog, horse, pig, owl, sheep, turkey, lion, duck, wolf, monkey, elephant, bear, camel, zebra, parrot, snake, hippopotamus, panda, peacock, seal, whale, giraffe, crocodile and canary).
From version 1.1.0 and on, kids can play the game "What animal is it?", which can teach them to recognize the animals.
Animals for Kids will help parents teach the animals to their children while having fun at the same time.
Languages supported: English, French, Greek, Spanish, German, Turkish, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Bulgarian, Indonesian, Portuguese, Finnish, Russian, Dutch, Italian, Arabic, Hebrew.
Learn together with your baby or toddler, or let them discover a world of farmyard fun by themselves. Simple, yet endlessly enjoyable, Animal Sounds lets your child unlock the magic of learning.
With just a single tap, your child can have fun learning all the animal sounds from home, the farmyard and even the jungle. Find out what your child’s favourite animal is today!
- More than 80 animals to learn.
- Available in 15 languages, including English (US) and English (UK).
- Kids aged more than 5 can change the language and learn the animals in another language.
- Adorable graphics and a warm voice that accompanies the experience of discovering the animal sounds.
- Constant updates with new exciting features.
If you have an idea to make Animal Sounds even better, please do not hesitate to contact us! All ideas and suggestions are welcome.
Our Website: www.papumba.com
Try it now and get ready for a super fun educational experience!
- Works Offline
- 75 different bible translations available to download.
- Installation in SD Card (Version 2.2 or higher).
- Search words inside the Bible
- Support for small screen phones. Like the Xperia Mini
- Fix the chapter screen for different screen sizes
- Fix the bible search when the search return no match.
- Share in SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Email etc
- Night Read Mode
- Option to remove ads.
- Books in alphabetically order (optional).
- Higher fonts selection.
- Tablet layout (HD).
- Cantor Cristão
- Multi words search
- Notes (Personal Notes)
- Marker verse colors
- Copy Verse
- Talking Verse (beta)
- Reading Bible Plan
English: King James Version
English: American Standard Version
English: Basic English Bible
English: Darby Version
English: Webster\'s Bible
English: Weymouth NT
English: World English Bible
English: Young\'s Literal Translation
Spanish: Reina Valera (1909)
Spanish: Reina Valera NT (1858)
Spanish: Sagradas Escrituras (1569)
Portuguese: King James Version
Arabic: Smith and Van Dyke
Aramaic NT: Peshitta
Armenian (Eastern): (Genesis, Exodus, Gospels)
Armenian (Western): NT
Basque (Navarro-Labourdin): NT
Chamorro (Psalms, Gospels, Acts)
Chinese: NCV (Traditional)
Chinese: Union (Simplified)
Chinese: NCV (Simplified)
Chinese: Union (Traditional)
Coptic: Bohairic NT
Coptic: New Testament
Dutch Staten Vertaling
Finnish: Bible (1776)
Finnish: Pyha Raamattu (1933/1938)
French: Louis Segond (1910)
French: Martin (1744)
French: Ostervald (1996 revision)
Georgian (Gospels, Acts, James)
German: Elberfelder (1871)
German: Elberfelder (1905)
German: Luther (1545)
German: Luther (1912)
Greek NT: Byzantine/Majority Text (2000)
Greek NT: Textus Receptus (1550/1894)
Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Ed.
Greek NT: Westcott/Hort, UBS4 variants
Hebrew OT: Aleppo Codex
Italian: Giovanni Diodati Bible (1649)
Italian: Riveduta Bible (1927)
Latin: Nova Vulgata
Latin: Vulgata Clementina
Latvian New Testament
Manx Gaelic (Esther, Jonah, Four Gospels)
Myanmar/Burmse: Judson (1835)
Norwegian: Det Norsk Bibelselskap (1930)
Potawatomi: (Matthew, Acts) (Lykins, 1844)
Russian: Synodal Translation (1876)
Russian: Makarij Translation (Pentateuch) (1825)
Scots Gaelic (Gospel of Mark)
Tagalog: Ang Biblia (1905)
Ukrainian: NT (P.Kulish, 1871)
5 million parents, just like you, have downloaded Read Me Stories to teach their child to read.
Is your goal any of these?
* Get a new book every day
* Entertain your child
* Read bedtime stories together
* Your child learns to read these stories by him/herself
Then Read Me Stories is for you!
If you want your child to learn to read by themselves and graduate an awesome and confident little reader, you can help them accomplish that!
* Learn ABCs, phonics and pronunciation
* Gain a reading vocabulary of 1000+ words
* Tap to sound out words and letters - learning phonics on the fly
* Learn word and sentence formation
* Read along as the words highlight
* Enjoy reading from a library of hundreds of educational children’s stories
* Start at your child's current reading level
* Get more books (to learn new skills) at your child's pace
Join our characters on an engaging adventure, get a new story every day, and make everyday reading a breeze.
** Proven track record of 98% success! **
For over 12 years our qualified teachers have achieved 98% success in teaching kids to read one-on-one. This proven curriculum and pedagogy is at the heart of this app.
Is your child in primary school and struggling with early reading? Read Me Stories is great at achieving amazing turnarounds with kids that fail reading test standards in school.
Want to avoid that? Give your child a super head start with Read Me Stories - it works great for preschool, kindergarten or concurrent with early primary school.
Worried about whether this is at the right level for your child? The app contains an easy step-by-step assessment to start your child at their reading level!
We're here to help you help your child achieve their best. So reach out to us for anything, from technical questions to advice from reading specialists.
5 million parents, just like you, have downloaded Read Me Stories to teach their child to read.
Download now and start your child on their path to reading success!
Is your child bored with books, or even disliking them? Our interactive storybooks engage your child with Disney-caliber illustrations and voices like they've grown to expect from modern animated movies, achieving higher engagement than traditional picture books.
The library is filled with interactive tales of adventure, animals, trucks, planes, amazing places like the South Pole and outer space, classic stories like 'Little Red Riding Hood', etc. And check out the books with songs, like the 'Five Fabulous Frogs' theme song.
Read Me Stories a positive introduction to reading and will nurture your child's education development.
Is Spanish, Chinese or Japanese the primary language in your household? You'll love our bilingual ebooks. You can read bedtime stories in either your primary language, or English. And if your child gets really stuck while reading an English sentence, they can fall back to the sentence being displayed in their home language. Our Chinese text contains our kid friendly Pinyin guide. And our Japanese text contains kid friendly furigana. Worried about your child achieving conversational English? Start them early with Read Me Stories.
Homeschooling K-3? You'll love our optional Parent Booklets with step-by-step lesson plans and printed activity resources.
Maybe you're just worried about technical stuff like Common Core Standards, reading level correlation, leveled readers, phonics, assessment, reading intervention, miscue analysis, reading recovery, supporting multiple children, etc.? Or maybe you're a professional tutor or teacher with even more questions? We've got you covered. Just write to us and we'll answer all of your questions about curriculum, pedagogy, and how Read Me Stories dovetails with your learning paths.
The initial vision for the project was provided by a single individual – an engineer working with General Electric in Seattle by the name of Howard Long. Long was a lifelong devotee of the King James Version, but when he shared it with his friends he was distressed to find that it just didn’t connect. Long saw the need for a translation that captured the truths he loved in the language that his contemporaries spoke.
For 10 years, Long and a growing group of like-minded supporters drove this idea. The passion of one man became the passion of a church, and ultimately the passion of a whole group of denominations. And finally, in 1965, after several years of preparatory study, a trans-denominational and international group of scholars met in Palos Heights, Illinois, and agreed to begin work on the project – determining to not simply adapt an existing English version of the Bible but to start from scratch with the best available manuscripts in the original languages. Their conclusion was endorsed by a large number of church leaders who met in Chicago in 1966.
A self-governing body of fifteen biblical scholars, the Committee on Bible Translation (CBT) was formed and charged with responsibility for the version, and in 1968 the New York Bible Society (which subsequently became the International Bible Society and then Biblica) generously undertook the financial sponsorship of the project. The translation of each book was assigned to translation teams, each made up of two lead translators, two translation consultants, and a stylistic consultant where necessary. The initial translations produced by these teams were carefully scrutinized and revised by intermediate editorial committees of five biblical scholars to check them against the source texts and assess them for comprehensibility. Each edited text was then submitted to a general committee of eight to twelve members before being distributed to selected outside critics and to all members of the CBT in preparation for a final review. Samples of the translation were tested for clarity and ease of reading with pastors, students, scholars, and lay people across the full breadth of the intended audience. Perhaps no other translation has undergone a more thorough process of review and revision. From the very start, the NIV sought to bring modern Bible readers as close as possible to the experience of the very first Bible readers: providing the best possible blend of transparency to the original documents and comprehension of the original meaning in every verse. With this clarity of focus, however, came the realization that the work of translating the NIV would never be truly complete. As new discoveries were made about the biblical world and its languages, and as the norms of English usage developed and changed over time, the NIV would also need to change to hold true to its original vision.
And so in the original NIV charter, provision was made not just to issue periodic updates to the text but also to create a mechanism for constant monitoring of changes in biblical scholarship and English usage. The CBT was charged to meet every year to review, maintain, and strengthen the NIV’s ability to accurately and faithfully render God’s unchanging Word in modern English.
The 2011 update to the NIV is the latest fruit of this process. By working with input from pastors and Bible scholars, by grappling with the latest discoveries about biblical languages and the biblical world, and by using cutting-edge research on English usage, the Committee on Bible Translation has updated the text to ensure that the New International Version of the Bible remains faithful to Howard Long’s original inspiration.
Now, Bible App 5 brings you brand new features that allow you to explore the Bible with your closest friends. Share honest conversations about Scripture with a community of people you know and trust. Learn along with them as you see what they’re discovering.
READ THE BIBLE
* Set your Bible App’s interface for your choice of more than 35 languages.
* Easily select from hundreds of Bible versions, in over 400 languages.
* Choose from popular versions like the NIV, NASB, ESV, NKJV, NLT, KJV, The Message, and more.
* Offline Bibles: Read even without network access (available for select versions).
* Listen to audio Bibles as you do other tasks (audio Bibles available for select versions and are not downloadable).
USE THE BIBLE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
* Put the Bible at the center of your closest relationships with mutual friendships in the Bible App
* See a stream of Bible activity that shows what you and your friends are noting, bookmarking, and highlighting
* Comment to share your thoughts, ask questions, and have meaningful conversations in the app as you study God’s Word together
STUDY THE BIBLE
* Hundreds of Plans: you’ll find devotionals, as well as Plans that lead you through specific topics, portions of the Bible, or even the entire Bible in a year.
* Watch and share clips from ‘The Bible’ TV miniseries, the world-changing ‘JESUS’ film, and ‘The Lumo Project.’
* Search the Bible using keywords.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR BIBLE
* Highlight with custom colors—just like a paper Bible.
* Bookmark passages: Share, memorize, or just keep track of your favorites.
* Share verses with friends using social networks, email, or SMS (text).
* Add notes to passages: Keep them private so only you can see them, or make them public to share with friends.
* With a free YouVersion account, see all of your notes, highlights, bookmarks, and reading plans on any supported device through cloud syncing.
* Read easier with settings like fonts, text size, and contrast for bright or low-light conditions.
YOUR PRIVACY ON ANDROID
* The Bible App requests access to your phone calls in order to pause audio playback if you're listening to a Bible when a phone call comes in.
* The Bible App requests read/write access to your SD card because that's where Bibles are downloaded and stored if you choose to do so.
* The Bible App requests access to your account list to help the signup process go more smoothly. If you choose to sign up with an account connected to your device, you can skip the verify step.
* Location: We have thousands of live events and use your location to help you discover YouVersion live events near you when you go to the live event function.
* Contacts: We will access your contacts to make it easier for you to share the Bible App with several of your friends.
CONNECT WITH YOUVERSION
* Contact support from directly inside the Bible App.
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/youversion
* Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/youversion
* Catch up on the latest on our blog: http://blog.youversion.com
* Use YouVersion online: http://bible.com
Download the world’s #1 Bible App now and enjoy the Bible reading experience loved by millions!
To use the Church Metrics App, be sure to sign up for a free Church Metrics account at https://ChurchMetrics.com.
• Access church data from the coffee shop or the mission field at the touch of a button.
• View a quick overview of your dashboard—any time, any place.
• Equip your team to input data on the go from different locations—upload parking lot tallies, kids ministry numbers, and main auditorium attendance in real time during your services.
• Keep team members informed with instant, account-wide updates from your device.
• Integrates seamlessly with your existing Church Metrics account.
About Church Metrics:
Better information helps you make better decisions. Church Metrics is an easy-to-use web tool helps you track church data like attendance, salvations, baptisms, giving, and more. Then, a fully customizable dashboard displays the data that’s important to you. And it’s completely free, with no software or services to buy. Ever.
• Track any data you choose—if you can count it, you can track it!
• Adjust your fully customizable dashboard to display the data that matters to you.
• See a visual representation of trends and patterns with interactive charts.
• Transform data into sleek, easy-to-understand reports.
• Import and export data and reports using Excel.
• Support multiple users with varying levels of access.
• Switch between accounts easily with the push of a button.
• Create private, invitation-only Church Metrics Groups to manage and review data for an entire denomination, church plant group, network of churches, or other association.
• 100% free. No trial period, no paid plans, no software to purchase.
If you already use Church Metrics, download the app and log in to your dashboard. If you’d like to get started organizing and tracking your church data, create a free account at https://churchmetrics.com.
Connect with Church Metrics:
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/churchmetrics
Use Church Metrics online: https://churchmetrics.com
Get Church Metrics help: http://help.churchmetrics.com
Why We Exist:
At LifeChurch.tv, one of our core values is "irrational generosity." We're committed to equipping the capital "C" Church in every way we can through resources, partnerships, and products to help churches everywhere lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. Visit https://www.lifechurch.tv/churches to see all of our free ministry tools and products.