Get projects done right the first time with easy-to-follow BILT instructions.
- Follow interactive 3D animation on each step
- Zoom in and out
- Rotate 3D images for a better angle
- Tap on any part for details
- Choose optional voice narration & text guides
- Skip ahead, go back, or replay a step instantly
- Be confident with official, up-to-date, brand-approved guides
- Download instructions ahead to use without WiFi
- Easier to understand than paper or video
- Reduces paper waste
- Confidence you did it right the first time
Whether it’s for assembly, installation, maintenance, or repair, BILT instructions are a revolutionary new way to set up products efficiently.
WHY IS BILT FREE?
It’s true — BILT is free to everyone! And unlike instructions online, BILT doesn’t allow ads or annoying pop-ups. The platform is paid for by hundreds of leading brands that believe you deserve a better experience with their products. These participating brands provide 3D instructions as a service because BILT users are happier with their purchases and have fewer returns. It’s a win-win!
NO SIGN IN!
You do not need to provide any personal information or create an account to use BILT. We’re serious about making it easy.
But there are benefits to creating a BILT account:
- Save your receipt
- Register a product
- Access warranty information
- Keep downloaded instructions in “My Stuff” to access later
- Leave a rating & review to help your favorite brands improve their products over time
- Most Innovative Construction Tool, National Association of Home Builders
- Gold Winner, User Experience Awards
- Winner, Pro Tool Innovation Awards
The BILT Toolbox is a collection of instructions to help you with home improvement, auto, and safety projects, as well as guides for basic power tools. Follow easy BILT instructions to repair a toilet, lay bathroom tile, paint a room, jump a car battery, change a tire, use a circular saw, adjust a bicycle, repair drywall, and so much more to help with anything adulthood sends your way.
We use the BILT Toolbox too, so if we have a question about something, we design an instruction for it. We welcome your suggestions, too. From personal experience we recommend downloading “How to Jump a Car Battery” before you need it because internet connections at soccer fields can be spotty. :)
We do not collect personal data other than what you choose to provide if you create an account, register a product, or leave a review.
We do collect aggregate data such as the number of downloads for each product and the average time it takes to complete an instruction step, but it cannot be tied to an individual user.
FROM OUR USERS
"This app is pretty wonderful! Although I could have put my purchase together without this app, it would have required more time, lots of reading and possibly reading the same thing more than once just to get it right. I love the 3D instructions and ease of having a 360 degree view of the item, that really made it super easy for me. Thanks!"
-Aisha R. on Google Play
"This is by far the best app for anyone that is into DIY. The 3D animations and audio are amazing. This app takes the frustration out of vague instructions and simplifies it. I was able to install my first celling fan with lights without having to use the paper manual. GREAT APP!!!"
-Daron H. on Google Play
"Made it SO easy! Love that you can zoom in on the parts, replay instructions, and it will hold your place if you shut the app to be continued later. First time using it and it was awesome!"
-Erin S. on Google Play
Do it right the first time and download BILT now!