Add fingerprint authentication I was very surprised and disappointed to see fingerprint does not work on android for the Bloomberg app. Why is that? You should add that very quickly! It's very annoying and i find myself using the app less than i used to on iOS. Please. Also, if you set up email alerts to say your corporate email, you receive the Bloomberg link, clicking on which should straight open up the Bloomberg app and then the news article. This works on iOS but does not work on Android. Why not? Again, makes me read less on Bberg.
Needs some obvious improvements Why do you not have a blast function for the IB chat on mobile? Seems an obvious thing and would be indispensable for brokers
Help. Latest update is not working The Blomberg so has been solid for years. This latest update is not working properly. Nothing loads Other than main page and messages. Not even the news stories. Using google nexus 5x on android 7.0
Add fingerprint login support and request token feature like the iOS version
Have to reinstall the app each time there is a new version.
Please add fingerprint unlock support The banks are allowing it in their apps, and the iPhone version of this app supports it. Make it happen!
• Access the wealth and depth of Research content so you can focus on what's most important to you, including:
- Search, filter and read research reports
- Save searches on your mobile device or terminal and access them seamlessly while on the go
- Share research with colleagues via Message
• Performance and visual enhancements
MarketWatch - Real-time financial news, markets data and investing analysis