Thank you for using the MyBlue Member App. To improve your app experience, we perform regular updates to fix bugs, improve performance, and add new features.
This update includes the following features:
* Alternative methods to authenticate and verify your account through knowledge-based
answers or student ID.
* Easier ways to retrieve a forgotten username and password
* Additional choices for how to receive messages from us
Enjoy the MyBlue Member app? We always appreciate a kind note in the App store.
Have a question about the MyBlue Member app? Send us a note: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our MyBlue App is a simple and secure way for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts members to manage their health care.
Ever been surprised by your bill at the doctor or pharmacy? Our app is the most convenient way to stay informed about your plan when you need it. It connects you securely to your health plan information when you need it. You can quickly access claims, financial accounts balances, and plan information.
To use the app, members must register using their member ID that is located on their member ID card.
Key features of the app include:
• A digital ID card, that can be emailed, printed and saved to your phone
• Access claims activity and details
• Doctor information and visit history
• Medication information and refill dates
• Find doctors, dentists, and hospitals
• Connect with member service or our nurse care line
• View information for dependents under 18
• Phone numbers and driving directions to hospitals, pharmacies and doctor offices
• Financial account balances, such as a Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health
Reimbursement (HRA), or Health Spending Account (HSA)
Android 6 and above supported