Review from Pedro Taveras
It's good. Numbers don't match from site to app Like the title states. DVD count doesn't match to the site. On site I have 211 Blu-ray on app I have 186. More than likely it's because of box sets. Just get one count and it'll be great!
This app has u install barcode scanner but when trying to scan the barcode it gives me an error each time and is out of focus! When using just the barcode scanner and scanning code works fine! This app isn't worth any ones time until they fix scanner issues!
PHENOMENAL APP BEST IN THE WORLD This is the best APP EVER created. I have an awesome collection of movies & games (OVER 4000) and this app categorised the lot no problem what so ever. This is truly the best app in the world ever done. THANK-YOU TO THE CREATOR'S OF THIS AWESOME AMAZING APP. YOU GUYS ARE GOD'S FOR THIS. YOU SHOW EVERY 1 ELSE UP. XXXX
Just wish i could use my google account to log in and they need manual adds for movies caise sometime bar code doesnt work
Best place for collectors Log your movies. buy. Or just read reviews it's perfect
The Spirit of Winnie the Pooh: The Animated Collection Coming to Disney Blu-ray and Disney DVD November 15th, 2016!
Garbage Can't manually enter a dvd? Whatever. You gone.
- Bug fixes.
- New filters: disc media, disc count and retailer exclusive.
- New game filters: 3d, multiplayer, PS Move, Xbox Kinect, Wii MotionPlus.
- New filters: release date, slip covers, figure/props/toy, digital copy, region, codec, aspect ratio, audio tracks.
- Scan result view shows near matches from other media categories.
- Rewatched date can be edited.
- 4K deals.
- Updated to Android 6.0.
- Setting "Show cover images" applies everywhere.