Review from Pedro Taveras
It's good. Numbers don't match from site to app Like the title states. DVD count doesn't match to the site. On site I have 211 Blu-ray on app I have 186. More than likely it's because of box sets. Just get one count and it'll be great!
I love this app, but sometimes the pictures for movies get stuck. In example, if I try to catalog The Town, a picture of the Man of Steel blu-ray will show. Very confusing, and it's not the only movie that it's done this to. Please fix.
This app is awesome! The more you use it, the more you realize it can do! Scan and organize your library, or scan at the store! Look up every version available of any movie in any region on DVD or Blu-ray! Love it...it's especially for the Blu-ray addict!
Was going to try the program, but had to make an account with their site. Although I'd rather not, I'm ok with that since it has the shared device database functions. Didn't make an account because they don't even bother to use https.
No real description on if you can watch movies or not . What a waste of time. 😠😠😠
Would be better if you could sort by genre, like on the website.
Great app for cataloging and keeping track of your Blu-Ray collection!
- Nintendo Switch added as new product category.
- New filters: DVD encoding format, 4K HDR and source material resolution, packaging (slipbox, embossed cover, inner print, reversible cover).
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.
- New filters: disc media, disc count, retailer exclusive, release date, slip covers, figure/props/toy, digital copy, region, codec, aspect ratio, audio tracks.
- New game filters: 3d, multiplayer, etc.
- 4K deals.
- Updated to Android 6.0.
Movies, TV Shows, Kids shows & more in English, Hindi & other Indian languages!