With Booklis, you can listen to your favorite audiobooks online and without an Internet connection, for free (some part of the library is available by subscription or purchase), discuss books with like-minded people and earn achievements 🙈 for listening to book series. An excellent library of licensed and public domain books - Joe Abercrombie, Agatha Christie, Howard Phillips Lovecraft, etc.
The free version of the application has everything you need:
- A functional and convenient player with a sleep timer and a change in the speed of the audio stream, remembering the last position;
- the ability to listen online for free a huge amount of audio books (the library is updated daily with new content);
- the section "My books" in which everything is conveniently divided into listened and listened books (up to 3 audiobooks in the list in the free version of the mobile application);
- the ability to rate any book, discuss it in the comments and see the rating of new audiobooks;
- nice and intuitive interface;
- the ability to create bookmarks and share them with friends (up to 5 bookmarks in the free version of the application);
- Audition statistics, ranks and achievements for fans of the series!
In the Booklis mobile application, the entire library of audio books is structured into the following genres:
- Audio books for children;
- Detectives and thrillers;
- Audio books in psychology;
- Classic literature;
- Business literature;
- Fairy tales;
- Horror and much more.
Among the thousands of audio books you can find such eminent and beloved by fans of a series of books on universes: Stalker / STALKER, Polari and hundreds of others.
📱 To get even more listening pleasure - subscribe and you will get additional functions:
- the ability to download audio books and listen offline;
- unlimited list of added audio books to "My books";
- unlimited number of created bookmarks;
- complete lack of advertising;
- the ability to listen to exclusive audio books marked "subscription" label.
Booklis is a mobile Android application that was created by great connoisseurs of audio books for the same ardent connoisseurs. 👍 We have tested all the application features on ourselves and use it daily. Download Booklis and join!
❗ If you have any questions or problems, you can always contact technical support and we will help: email@example.com