I have been looking for an app that can control my nas drive media to my smart tv through my home network with all the subtitles running perfectly. Tried so many apps but all failed in some or the other manner. But this one, oh my God, heaven came down with it. It works flawlessly now and the control of my network media in my smart tv samsung through this app is just like awesome.... Excellent app I have been searching since ages...
Love the app have been using it a while its the all you want if you want to stream movies from your phone to your Xbox one with no issues or lag :) you can stream Internet videos to your Xbox too ;) update! You can stream music from your Google play to your Xbox in the back ground too! this is THE app.. Better than all cast in my opinion
the shuffle function is super bad. From the 500 songs of my last added playlist on Play Music, it just shuffles just from the first hundred or so, always the same songs, bands and albums. You must definitely improve the shuffle mode
THIS APP IS TOTAL BULLSHIT! BEFORE, I COULD CONNECT TO MY XBOX AND HAVE ALL THE MUSIC I WANTED BUT YALL HAD TO MAKE IT COST MONEY FOR THAT! I'M DONE WITH THIS APP.
I've been using the app for a month now and I have problems using Chromecast with this app. 95% of the time it drops my Internet connection on my Chromecast making it not work properly. When I don't have connectivity issues it doesn't load up Bubbleupnp onto the Chromecast. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Overally this is the best audio player I've found; it's got a nice interface, works well with DLNA/UPnP appliances, and support lots of different codecs. My only real complaint is that there's no Android Auto support and no plans to add it, so if you want to play audio in your car, you might want to find a different app.
- local folder Music > Genres now splits multiple genres into multiple folders
- fixed Plex items in a 'Saved Playlist' possibly not playing
- fixed sending tracks from the SoundCloud app to BubbleUPnP not working anymore
- fixed media link extraction failing on some setups
- fixed issue playing a content:// Uri videos with subtitles to Samsung and other DLNA TVs
- simplified 'Playlist tab > 3 dot menu > Add stream URL' dialog
- added volume broadcast intents for automation
- other minor fixes