So good This dev is amazing. Great, stable, mature, product, especially when paired with bubbleserver + bubbleupnp license. I can't express just how useful these apps have been for me. Well done bubblesoft. Also appreciate the ongoing development and bug fixes. Solid.
Fooled by it once now twice Wasn't impressed with this app before. Thought I'd give it a second chance and I see that I've wasted my time again! Excruciatingly long time to search and most of the time with erroneous or no results at all. Often fails to connect with the selected renderer requiring an app reset (attempted with multiple devices). Overall a frustrating user experience for me. Don't know if it's because it's the free version but if this is any indication of how the paid version performs be warned.
The best on the Play Store. You can always tell when a developer knows what they're doing! This app is packed full of all the streaming features one would ever need and then some -- all wrapped up in a neat, clean looking UI. Dev support is top notch too.
Great app Best streaming app on Android, also with the bubbleupnp server running on pc you can cast all formats to the chromecast
Bug I use serviio share media on window. 2.7.1 working but 2.7.2 not show device. Other app : Vlc, LG Dnla work perfectly???
Issue with volume Doesn't if you press + /- it randomly goes up or down!
- Google Cast fixes, in particular discovery
- improved TIDAL artist's Radio folders
- fixed Premium TIDAL subscription not working properly with some renderers
- faster Qobuz, TIDAL and local search performance
- Qobuz and TIDAL audio quality can be set independently for WiFi and mobile
- fixed 4x4 widget not available on some phones
- fixed Xbox 360 resetting volume to 100% on some track changes
- fixed possible duplicate tracks in Google Music's thumbs up folder
- other small obscure fixes