Like it, add more features please The app is great but needs minor improvements. Search results should exclude playlists. Please also add the ability to autoplay all enqueed youtube videos, currently I have to press the next button to do so. Airplay support please!! Add feauture to import youtube playlists . Doesn't show album art of individual songs.Keep up the good work.
I have been using the purchased version for quite a while and I really liked it until the second last update. It no longer sees my local nas from where I stream my music. So until this is fixed, the app is useless to me. BTW, I am using a private network address, i.e. 192.168.x.x. Still doesn't connect to local NAS with latest version. Crippleware.
Efficient, fast and simple. Works exactly as advertised. Useful features without bloat. I'm using it to stream from Plex to a generic DLNA HDMI dongle until I decide on a more long-term solution. I probably don't need the extra pay-for features, but the developer deserves the €4 anyway.
Multi audio is now working with torrent stream controller very good. Still a bit buggy on pause where it kicks our when one resumes play back and have to restart stream, also from library it sometimes plays a different stream from one chosen but displays title of the one chosen!
Unable to share videos from other apps. When I try to share a Youtube view via this app, I get a screen to make additional download. After that a download begins. It downloaded one file but is consistently failing to download the second file. I have a 40mbps internet so its not to do with internet speed. Please assist.
Money grab Worked really well the very first time I used it. Now I'm realizing that I have to purchase the full version to play my videos on my tv. They've taken the "Device" option away.
- fixed failure to load Google Music Stations folder
- fixed Library Search screen not restored on orientation change
- fixed failure to load local filesystem .m3u playlists containing extended ASCII characters
- fixed JRiver Media Center failure to control BubbleUPnP (as a renderer) gaplessly
- fixed Chromecast local transcoding not working on Android Nougat
- local Chromecast v1 and v2 transcoding: 24 bit audio is not transcoded anymore to 16 bit WAV (due to fixed firmware)