Doesn't support sound blaster E5 DAC/Amp. The app detects the DAC and plays bit perfect 24/192 but the driver activates the internal mics on the DAC causing environmental noise to always be present while in use with the app. No setting was able to fix this issue making this purchase unless for me.
Love the new Tidal redesign. Great job guys. Does it recognize tracks I've saved for offline use?
Loving the recent update, tidal is very much usuable now.
Back to 5 stars for fixing the folder view order. Thanks, and \m/
I have a DAC XDuoo XD-05 and now it work fine when I connect to Samsung Galaxy S7 edge with USB OTG. But last year when I bought Samsung Note 7 with usb type-C, I tried to connect with USB OTG type-C but the sound was damaged. Do you answer for me so your app can work with USB OTG type-C. I'm gonne buy new android phone (Galaxy S8+ with usb type-C) but I'm not sure I can use my DAC with your app. Thanks for all.
Using USB Audio Player Pro along with my Oppo HA-2SE with wonderful results! I listen almost exclusively to Flac files and the sound is like a crystal clear heaven. Unfortunately people never experienced this sound quality don't know what they miss.
* Redesigned the Tidal section.
* Added possibility to add to and remove from Tidal favorites.
* The app will now display 'Buffering...' when it is buffering data from network.
* Solved an issue with the HTTP client which could lead to various issues when streaming from network.
* Solved issue with incorrect order of songs when using Folders.
* When playing from UPnP/DLNA, embedded album art is now attempted first for higher resolution images.
* and more..
Fulfills all needs about LOCAL Music Player with awesome UI, Equalizer, Widgets.
The leading multitrack audio/MIDI recording studio on Android! (trial version)
The leading multitrack audio and MIDI recording studio with USB audio/MIDI!
USB audio recording and playback finally possible on Android 3.1 or higher!