We print and mail your photo and message on 6" x 9" high gloss paper the same or next business day to anyone in the US. Send your postcard for free by selecting a detachable offer from one of our sponsors or choose the paid option. This includes an extra 3" x 5" and two wallet prints. With our app a personalized card can be sent in seconds. There is no excuse for not letting someone know you are thinking of them.
Download FreeBird Cards and brighten someones day!
App permissions and how the information is used
* Camera - Your camera is used to take pictures which are printed on your postcard. They can also optionally be shared online if you or the recipient chooses to do so.
* Microphone - Only used if you decide to attach an optional audio message.
* GPS/Location - This is only used if you attach your location to a postcard. We do not transmit this information unless you opt in on a per card basis. For performance reasons the app may begin searching for your location even if you do not check this option on a card, however the location data is never sent to us until you opt in.
* Contacts/Address Book - In order to allow you to quickly add an address to a postcard the app has to be able to read the contacts on your phone. We never transmit more than the address you have on your card back to our servers.
* Modify or delete contents on your phone storage - This is used to save pictures taken within the app to storage as well as temporary storage for the card you are working on. We do not read, write or scan files on your phone more than what is required for our app to function.
* Find accounts on device - To allow you to log into our app or post comments to social media via FaceBook, Twitter or Google+ we need to access those accounts on your device. No information from those accounts is sent back to our servers, other than the minimum required to set up your account. We do not scan your friends list or collect any other information.
* Network Access - Sending cards to our servers requires an active internet connection
* Test access to protected storage - This is an Android standard feature. When saving a file such as a picture taken from within the app, we check to see if the user has a protected storage area we can access, and if we can it is saved there. Otherwise it is saved as normal.
* Push notifications - We use push notifications to notify you when an address has been entered, when using our address lookup feature. We may occasionally (rarely) send you app offers or reminders.