An important part of many publications can be represented in several sentences. There are many ways to keep this information, but then finding it is usually more difficult than using the Internet search again.
The open-source LaaNo application provides the ability to keep Links and to bind them with Notes, the application also provides convenient navigation and search by stored data.
All application data is stored in the device, so data is available while offline. Connecting the application to your Nextcloud storage will allow you to sync data between different devices. Currently, Nextcloud is the only cloud storage that is supported by the application.
*Nextcloud is an open-source, self-hosted file sync and share server.
- Link types: weblink (http:// and https://), E-Mail (mailto:), phone number (tel:);
- Bind an unlimited number of Notes to a Link;
- Clipboard monitor to automatically downloading and inserting weblink metadata (title, keywords) into new forms;
- Accept shared text from other apps (helpful for pushing URLs from browsers);
- Clear the clipboard;
- Attach an unlimited number of tags to Links and Notes;
- Favorites to filter Links and Notes by several tags (by any tag or all at once);
- Ability to hide the Notes text;
- A quick jump from Link to bound Notes and from the Note to the related Link;
- Text search by Links, Notes, and Favorites;
- Reading mode for Notes;
- Back up and restore the application database;
- Two-way data sync;
- Free and open-source software (GPLv3).
- Modify or delete the content of your SD card – back up and restore the application database;
- Add or remove accounts – store the login data in the device needed to sync data;
- Network access – data sync;
- Read sync settings – schedule data sync.
Please report all issues at: