★ Used by 40% of the Fortune 1,000 to sign and manage contracts
🏀 Used by Deron Williams to sign his $98M NBA contract.
🎉 One of the top 12 apps of 2012, selected by InformationWeek
Sign documents anywhere or get anyone’s signature for free.
Need to sign a document? Need to get someone’s signature on a document? CudaSign (formerly SignNow) makes it easy to do both for free, and forget about printing, scanning, or faxing. Simply:
1) Upload any PDF, Word, or rich text document from your Email, Dropbox, Camera, and more.
2) Sign realistically with your finger or with a photo. People won’t even know your signature was electronic.
3) Email the signed document to anyone, or save the document to a free CudaSign (formerly SignNow) account.
People use CudaSign (formerly SignNow) to sign and fill documents including NDAs, sales agreements, celebrity endorsements, real estate contracts, financing agreements, permission slips, marriage documents, and more...
• Sign documents with just a finger
• No need to print, sign, or fax documents again
• Fill and complete PDF, Word, or rich text documents
• Turn a picture into a PDF
• No limits to the number of documents
• Open documents from your email inbox, Dropbox, and more
• Easily collect signatures from multiple people in the same room and email the document to everyone after signing
• Secured with bank quality encryption and legally binding (we take your security seriously)
• The easy and legal electronic signature, digital signature, and e-signature tool that works on any document
• Free, beautiful, and easy to use
• Full Offline - Sign documents offline, never fear bad internet in front of clients
• Templates - Create a template from any document and reuse it to create new documents
• Export Documents - Export documents to use in other apps
• History - View detailed history of client actions, always have auditable proof (on the web)
• Everywhere - Access all the great CudaSign features on all of your devices including Android tablets and phones, iPhone, iPad, and on the web at CudaSign.com.
At CudaSign we hope to make it easy for you to sign and manage your agreements for years to come. Your feedback is important to us, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback. Thanks for your support!
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Share”
• Search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
• Use Night mode and Brightness Lock for ease of reading
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools
• Highlight and markup text with annotation tools
FILL OUT FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fillable fields
• Save, sign, and forward to others
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document
• Have other people sign in person right on your touchscreen
PRINT, STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Acrobat.com account
• Store and access files in the cloud
• Easily send and share files with others
• Print documents with Google Cloud Print
If you’d like to do even more with PDFs from your mobile device, subscribe to one of Adobe’s online services to create PDFs and export PDFs to Word or Excel. You can get started without ever leaving your Adobe Reader mobile app – and you can use the services from your computer and mobile device.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase
• Create PDF files
• Convert Office files and images to PDF
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files
ARE YOU ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to ExportPDF, PDF Pack, Acrobat Standard, or Acrobat Pro – just sign in to convert and export PDFs on the go.
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for Android is free.
FREE: No ads. No suscription No limits.
From any location. Internet connection not needed.
EASY and fully completed.
Enables you to sign and send any document in only three steps. It is easy!
1. Select the file from your eMail Inbox, from drop-box, stored in your device, evernote, google drive...
2 Sign the file with SIGNply: you can sign either with your finger or with a pencil.
3 Save it or send it to the addressee you select.
With setting options that enable you to discover the most complete handwritten eSignature App.
Advanced electronic signature. It fulfills the guarantees required by European legislation and the Electronic Signature Law: guarantees of authenticity and integrity.
- SIGNply records biometric data in each line drawn (pressure, speed...) in order to guarantee the authenticity of the signature.
-The document is electronically signed in order to ensure its integrity
-Long-lived PAdES signature: SIGNply allows to activate timestamp TSP and the validation of the revocation status of the certificate at the time of the OCSP signing
These elements will be evidence and will help to achieve success when expert opinions are involved.
Note: you may need internet connection in order to access your TSP and OCSP.
FROM YOUR DEVICE
The electronic signature is performed on your tablet: connection to server is not needed.
The document remains under the user’s control.
The document does not need to be sent to a third party in order to be signed by you.
You only send the document to the recipient you select!
FREE. TOTALLY FREE.
No limits. You can sign as many documents as you wish to.
No subscription is needed. No advertising. No premium version. No limits in amounts.
Save your time and money. Reduce the use of paper and enter into a paperless office / environment.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SIGNATURE
Drag and drop: you may drag to select the size and the spot where you want your signature.
Settings allow to define the Author, reason for signature, contact and location
GEOGRAPHICAL MOBILITY: YOU CHOOSE THE LOCATION OF ORIGIN AND DESTINATION
Ready to sign and send files from any site
Connection to internet is not required in order to sign.
The signature will remain embedded in the PDF file. It can be verified with Adobe Reader or any other standard solution.
Biometric data are encrypted in accordance to international interoperativity norms.
It is easy, it is simple, it is safe
For further information, please visit www.edatalia.com
The SIGNificant E-Signing Client shows its full potential if you integrate your back-office systems with our server infrastructure. If you only need an app to capture signatures, check out our brand new SIGNificant Signature Capture app. It requires NO internet connection, has a cheaper subscription model, and might fit your needs without any compromises on security.
* Natural signing experience, like a pen on paper: When signing on the screen, the signature is displayed accurately without any delay, as if you are signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets equipped with an active stylus pen.
* Completing forms: You can fill out PDF forms.
* Offline support: You can work with your documents and form templates offline, enabling you to complete the data capture and signing process without any server connectivity.
* Forensically identifiable signatures: SIGNificant records a person’s signature using all available parameters, including acceleration, speed, and rhythm. If a dispute about a captured signature arises, an expert tool is available to forensically analyze the biometric characteristics of the signature.
* Document binding: When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document through asynchronous public key encryption.
* Add attachments: Add scans of your driving license, passport, or any other file. If your tablet has a camera, you can attach a current photo.
* Typewriter: You can enter text anywhere on a PDF document.
* Browse through multipage documents: Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them.
* Spectator mode: You can lock documents with a password or pattern and give your device to another person in view-only mode.
* Email support: After e-signing, you can email your document to the desired recipient directly from the app.
* Support for cloud storage: SIGNificant utilizes “Open” functionality to allow you to open a document from most other applications that include documents and contracts. When you are finished, you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* No vendor lock-in/True technology neutrality: Long-term legal evidence is key when it comes to e-signatures. We base our technologies on the most widely approved international open standards, such as the ISO PDF standard and true digital signatures, with no proprietary e-signature technology. All signatures and their cryptographic information are embedded in the signed PDF. You don't need to be a SIGNificant customer or visit our website to check on the validity of documents. This is fundamentally different from many other e-signature products on the market. With those products, you depend on the vendor, and your e-signature is valid only as long as the vendor is in business—or as long as you keep paying for their service.
* Customization/SDK: Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure to launch their own e–signature applications or integrate SIGNificant’s functionality into their own apps (the apps are also available in the SDK).
Please note that an internet connection is required to load a document in SIGNificant because your documents are processed online on our servers. Once a document has been loaded into the app, you can work with it and form templates offline. SIGNificant works best using Wi-Fi or high-speed cellular data. It might be slow over EDGE.
Ask a question / Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
With SignEasy, you will be able to sign & send documents using email or your preferred cloud storage services with ease and convenience in few steps.
Import a document from Email, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Evernote or other apps supporting “Export” or "Send To" functionality.
Sign using just your finger or a stylus, add initials, date, fill text and images in the document
Send the final document by email or save it to your preferred cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote or other apps.
Consumers, professionals, and businesses from over 150 countries are using SignEasy to electronically sign agreements, contracts and many type of documents such as NDAs, financial reports, loan applications, purchase orders, sales quotes, expense reports, real estate forms, and even permission slips among others.
As Featured in Media:
★ CNBC: Digitizing signature on mobile made easy
★ Forbes: SignEasy is your business travel assistant
★ BostonGlobe: Top travel apps for travelers
✔ Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG/PNG/TIFF and more)
✔ Sign yourself or get documents signed by others in-person
✔ Create your signature and initials using your finger or stylus
✔ Add text to your document such as name, company, address, anything!
✔ Choose from various ink colors, text styles and date formats
✔ Import and save documents via Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote using “Export” or “Send To” functionality
✔ Set up a rule in your email inbox for files to be signed for auto-import by forwarding the attachments to email@example.com
✔ Import and save documents directly from/to your preferred cloud services: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Evernote by linking SignEasy with them
✔ Protect your signature by setting a 4 digit passcode to prevent unauthorized access
✔ Set a secondary email to receive automatic copies of signed document with digital audit log
✔ Export your signature to send personalized and authorized emails with your signature
✔ Turn off email footer for sending signed documents
Upon download, SignEasy comes with a basic account allowing you to sign up to 3 documents for free. For business and professional usage, you can upgrade to the Premium plan for signing unlimited* documents with unlimited* storage and advanced features. For occasional use, you can buy a ‘10 document credits’ package and only pay for what you use.
Get started today with the world’s most reliable electronic signature app and say goodbye to printing, scanning, faxing and shipping.
For more information about our mobile app and electronic signatures, visit http://getsigneasy.com
Get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with us on:
Facebook — http://facebook.com/getsigneasy
Twitter — http://twitter.com/getsigneasy
Launched in 2010, SignEasy is the simplest, most convenient and secure app for businesses and professionals to fill & sign documents from smartphones and tablets. People use SignEasy's eSignature app to expedite business turnaround times, close more sales and reduce costs by saving time and money.
SignEasy executes 60% faster than other leading eSignature apps and it cuts document turnaround times by as much as 95% compared to traditional methods of printing, scanning and sending paper documents. SignEasy seamlessly integrates with Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote.
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Need to sign a document when you are on the go? The HelloSign app saves you from the laborious process of printing, signing and scanning.. All you need to do is:
1) Import any PDF from your email or take a picture of the document you need to have signed.
2) Create a realistic signature with your finger (looks just like an ink signature).
3) Via email, send the signed document to the desired recipient(s).
Use HelloSign to sign and complete important and timely documents such as consulting agreements, NDAs, sales real estate contracts, financing agreements and more...
• Edit any PDF or photo to add text, checkmark or signature
• Upload a document with camera
• Sign unlimited documents
• Open PDF files directly from your inbox
• Signed documents are imported back into your email to make sending easy
• Always free and easy to use
If you're having trouble using the app please email us at email@example.com and attach your file. We'd be glad to help.
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
With Drive, you can:
* View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
* Search for files by name and content
* Easily share files and folders with others
* Set files or folders so anyone with a link can view, comment, or edit
* Quickly access recent files
* See file details and activity
* Enable viewing of files offline
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
View PDF documents
• Open and render PDFs quickly and clearly
• Support search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Support various types of view mode including Single Page / Continuous Page / Thumbnail
• Support text view with reflow function, especially for smartphone users
• Jump to certain page by page number
• Open password protected files
• Tap on hyperlinks in file to open linked web pages
• Check document properties, including general document information and security settings
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Support PSI (Pressure Sensitive Ink) technology in Pencil annotation and sign any document using your finger
• Add annotations in PDF documents with a full set of feature rich annotation tools, including Text Markup tools, Drawing Markup tools, Signature tool, Typewriter, and Note
• Easily adjust annotation colors, opacity, border thickness and note appearance
• Support Undo / Redo
Outline / Bookmark / Annotation management
• Navigate long documents using outline
• Add and Edit bookmarks to record specific view information
• List all annotations in PDF documents with its author, page info, added date and annotation contents
• Easily switch among Local file view, Cloud view and History view by swiping
• Sort PDFs by File Name / Size / Last Modified Date
• Search certain PDF
• Create folder
• Support to Rename / Copy / Move / Delete file or folder
• Share file by Bluetooth, Mail or Wi-Fi
• Protect PDF documents with password
• Encrypt PDF documents with certificate (an In-App Purchase feature)
--Available in Android 2.3 and above
--Manual copy and store of certificate in Android device before decryption and encryption required
• Specify permissions to restrict operations to PDF documents, such as copy, comment, and print
Public cloud integration
• Access cloud services like Dropbox / SkyDrive / Google Drive / Box / KuaiPan easily
• Upload / Download files
• Share PDFs by URL
Other useful tips
• Portrait / Landscape / Auto-rotate screen mode
• Day/Night reading mode
• Brightness settings
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Follow Foxit on Facebook and Twitter!
The world’s No. 1 mobile document scanning and sharing app with over 100 million installs in more than 200 countries
* Over 50,000 new registrations per day
* CamScanner, 50 Best Apps, 2013 Edition – TIME
* Top Developer – Google Play Store
CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, tablets and computers.
Use your phone camera to scan receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing make the texts and graphics look clear and sharp
By entering any keyword, you’ll see a list of docs with the word in their titles, notes or images (Registrants only)
*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) extracts texts inside images for further editing or .txt sharing. (Paid app only)
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share docs in PDF or JPEG format with others via social media, email attachment or sending the doc link
*AirPrint & Fax
Instantly print out docs in CamScanner with nearby printer; directly fax docs to over 30 countries right from the app
Invite friends or colleagues to view and comment on your scans in a group. (Registrants only)
Making annotations or adding customized watermark on docs are made available for you
*Secure Important Docs
Set passcode for viewing important docs; meanwhile, when sending doc link, you can set password to protect it
*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit www.camscanner.com) you own and you can view, edit and share any document. (Registrants only)
Premium Subscription Features ($ 4.99/month or $49.99/year):
1. Edit OCR results and notes of the entire doc, exporting as .txt file
2. Create Doc Collage for multiple pages
3. Add 10G cloud space
4. Add 40 extra collaborators
5. Send doc link with password protection and expiration date
6. Auto upload docs to Box, Google Drive, Dropbox , Evernote and OneDrive
7. Batch download PDF files in web app (www.camscanner.com)
8. Every benefit registrants enjoys
9. Everything paid app offers
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription.
CamScanner users scan and manage
* Bill, Invoice, Contract, Tax Roll, Business Card…
* Whiteboard, Memo, Script, Letter…
* Blackboard, Note, PPT, Book, Article…
* Credential, Certificate, Identity Documents…
3rd Party Cloud Storage Services Supported:
-Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive
The free version is an ad-supported version and scanned documents are generated are with watermark; Invite 10 collaborators per document at most.
We’d love to hear your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @CamScanner
Like us on Facebook: CamScanner
Follow us on Google+: CamScanner
- Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
• Microsoft Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
• Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
• OpenDocument Text (.ODT)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
Docs Viewer integrates directly with Android's Internet Browser, Email Clients, File Managers, and apps such as Google Drive.
There is a 10 MiB limit to files uploaded from your Android device. Files from other sources can be much larger.
is an useful app to create your own digital signatures for your documents (Pdf,Word etc..)
Without using a pen with realistic pen effects, now you can easily sign your documents and add your name with handwritten fonts on your phone in few steps. and send via SMS/EMAIL and other clients available on your phone.
Never leave your documents unsigned with Digital Signature Creator Pro you can always get it done.
End your pain of scanning documents in the office again and again just to get it signed,simply sign it on your phone and attach on any document anytime you need.
Why do I need it?
You work in a office, you receive tons of documents which you need to sign them.
What does normal office person do to sign his/her documents?
Print them out, sign them with your pen, then scan again and transfer on your pc.
This process can be tiring and time consuming when you have to deal with lots documents and when you have to follow up your boss' documents.
By using Digital Signature Creator Pro. you sign once, transfer your signature on your computer and use it all the time by simply adding your signature on any document.
You can always keep your boss' signature or regularly used signature add them on any document any time you want.
How to use
1.Simply sign the white box.
2.Add your name (PRO ONLY)
3.Save your signature in your SDcard (DigitalSignatureCreatorPro Folder)
4.Send it as a SMS or an Email (It will autosave before sending)
5.Finally download your signature from your email attachment on your PC and use in any document(PDF,Word etc..) you need.
• This app has Ads.
• Pro version is available with no Ads
• Add your name (Realistic handwriting) (PRO ONLY)
• You can add your name with selection of different handwritten fonts.
• Large Sign Pad
• Tablet support
Fonts (PRO ONLY)
•4 different realistic Handwritten font
•5 Different pen size selection
• 9 Realistic color selection
• Black pen
• Blue pen
• Gray Pencil
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you're out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms?mobile=1