* Flexible photo and video settings.
* Support for focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO and exposure compensation.
* Customizable user interface.
* Advanced selfie mode. Start shooting by timer, face recognition, or voice commands.
*Control by hardware keys. Separate settings for each key.
* Display the angle of the device.
* Face detection support.
* Automatic image alignment based on accelerometer data. Now your photos will never be overwhelmed by the horizon.
* Support of exposure bracket.
* HDR (High Dynamic Range) and DRO (Dynamic Range Optimization) photo modes.
* Choice of save folder (including support for Storage Access Framework).
* Flexible settings of sounds: the ability to turn off the sound of the shutter, select the sound of the shutter (not supported by all devices), adjust the volume of sounds.
* Location of the interface for the right-hander or the left-hander.
* Widgets that allow you to take a single click to take a photo or start recording a video.
* Support for Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time; manual white balance temperature; * RAW (DNG) files support.
* Focus bracketing mode.