The Cardiogram app helps you understand your heart rate. Compatible with Wear OS by Google (formerly Android Wear) and Garmin watches with an optical heart rate sensor.
On your wearable, Cardiogram monitors your heart rate every 1 to 5 minutes—you can configure the frequency—and continuously when you initiate a workout.
On your phone, the Cardiogram Android app shows you more details:
• The Timeline tab shows your heart rate each day, with a detailed view for workouts and a special interface to track spikes related to stress, diet, or exercise.
• The Daily Leaderboard lens in the Timeline tab lets you compete steps and activity levels with your friends! You can invite friends who own an Apple Watch or Garmin, or even those who don't own an wearable device at all—this feature is compatible with the built-in Google Fit step tracker on your phone!
• The Metrics tab shows you how your resting heart rate and steps are trending over time.
• And the new Habits tab lets you find a new healthy habit or activity you'll love, invite a friend to share metrics, and optimize your overall health, sleep, stress, and fitness.
Not only that, there's a larger purpose: you can share your health data with medical researchers, to contribute to studies on sleep apnea, diabetes, hypertension, or abnormal heart rhythms like atrial fibrillation.
Cardiogram displays health data from your WearOS or Garmin smartwatch, including heart rate, steps, and sleep, in chart or graph format, and integrates with the Google Fit app.
Cardiogram is compatible with Garmin or WearOS watches with a heart rate sensor, including:
* Fossil Q Control, Q Venture HR, and Q Explorist HR
* Garmin Fenix 5 Series
* Garmin Forerunner 35, 235, 645, 735XT, 935
* Garmin Vivoactive 3
* Huawei Watch 1 and 2
* LG Watch Sport
* Misfit Vapor
* Moto 360 Sport
* New Balance RunIQ
* Polar M600
* Ticwatch S, Ticwatch E, and Ticwatch Pro