Share updates, ask questions, support others, and stay connected with others throughout your recovery. This invite-only community is a tool to promote your recovery and receive support when you need it the most.
* Peers and coaches to share updates, ask questions, and offer support.
* Your recovery program to receive inspirations, updates for onsite events, and ways to be involved.
* Real-time posts: This private group allows you to stay connected to your peers in real-time.
* Daily inspirations help to center your thoughts and actions.
* Recovery Tracker: Choose to share your recovery date and receive support from your peers as you reach that milestone.
* Discussions are a way for you to share your voice and inspire others on recovery topics.
* Privacy: The community is invite-only and created for Beauterre Recovery Institute. You control what information to share.