THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE P/T CHART ON THE MARKET IS NOW AVAILABLE FROM ASHRAE.
ASHRAE HVAC PT Chart is an electronic pressure temperature calculator that allows HVAC technicians and contractors to quickly look up the temperature and corresponding pressure for 100+ common HVAC refrigerants including both bubble and dew versions of azeotropic (mixture) refrigerants. This is the only PT Chart app that allows you to email complete PT chart lists, refrigerant properties, and your inputted values/results.
This is a unique PT Chart app for the following reasons:
1. Optimized for latest Android OS
2. Includes 100+ refrigerants
3. Allows you to input the temperature and then the corresponding pressure will display and vice versa.
4. Allows you to also use a slider control to specify the exact pressure or temperature to see the corresponding temperature or pressure
5. Displays a list of pressure/temperature values in 1 degree increments
6. Allows you to select the atmospheric pressure so as to show the true pressure-temperature relationship even for high elevations
7. Includes a database of 1000+ cities world-wide with elevation data that is used to derive atmospheric pressure
8. Display common properties for the selected refrigerant (oil type, GWP, composition, critical temp, boiling temp, and more...)
9. Email project inputs and properties for the selected refrigerant
10. Email the full pressure/temperature list for the selected refrigerant
11. Display units in both English and Metric
12. Includes both dew and bubble versions of any azeotropic (mixture) refrigerants