The CEFCU Mobile Banking App allows CEFCU Members and CEFCU Business Members to log into their accounts using the same Login ID and password as CEFCU On-Line ® Banking.
CEFCU Mobile Banking allows CEFCU Members and Business Members to:
• Make CEFCU loan, mortgage, or Credit Card payments.
• Transfer funds to/from all your CEFCU accounts or from external accounts.
• Check balances and history.
• Find CEFCU Money Center 24® and CO-OP ATMs.
• Locate Member Centers and shared branches.
• Mobile Check Deposit allows you to deposit checks directly to your Checking Account.
• Pay bills via CEFCU Bill Pay.
• Set up Alerts.
• Reorder checks for your account.
• Send secure messages to CEFCU Representatives.
• Use CEFCU My Pay to transfer funds to friends or family.
• Enroll and view eStatements.
• Track expense and develop a working budget with Online Budgeting Tools.
Enrollment is easy - you will need your primary account number (7 digits or less), date of birth and last four of your social security number. (Must be the primary account holder).