TinyTERM Enterprise for Android provides secure SSH and telnet access using exact terminal emulation for 21 terminal types, including IBM TN3270E, TN5250, VT420 and Wyse 50/60.
Enterprise Evaluation Upgrade
TinyTERM Enterprise Evaluation’s Industrial Browser includes comprehensive scanning capabilities for scanning bar codes into input fields on web pages. Full compatibility with Android’s brower with extensions for locking down the user interface allows deployment of existing web applications into purposed environments.
TinyTERM Enterprise provides enterprise deployment capabilities including configuration push, user interface lockdown and extensive configuration import/export management, and is designed for corporate IT departments to create purposed solutions for non-technical users or uses where pre-configured automated application startup is required.
* License configuration server option allows feature upgrades and configuration push
* Secure SSH and telnet access over WiFi, cellular and VPN networks
* Precise emulation of IBM 3270, 5250, VT420, Wyse 50/60, ADDS terminals
* Background terminal sessions
* User interface customization including no title bar
* Configuration import/export with multiple configuration package file wrapping
* Resizable text font size using pinch/zoom for maximum readability
* Fonts rendered internally for crystal-clear type in all situations
* On-screen PC, VT and IBM-style keyboards with function keys
ADDS: Viewpoint, 60, A2
Alpha Micro: WYCOL/Esprit III
ANSI: ANSI 3.64, SCOANSI, AT386, Linux Console
Digital: VT100, VT220, VT220-7, VT320, VT320-7, VT420
IBM: TN3270E Models 2-5, TN5250 Models 3179-2/3477-FC/5555-C01, 3151, 3101
Wyse/TVI: Wyse 50, Wyse 60, Wyse 60-25, Televideo 912, 925, 950
Other: ATT 4410, ADM1, PCTERM, TTY
Thank you for your valuable comments. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback. For more information, screenshots and full documentation please visit http://www.centurysoftware.com/products/.