ChapMobile is a public hearing calendar for customers of the participating U.S. Bankruptcy Courts. Attorneys, Trustees or the general public can view public calendar information including court hearings and Meetings of Creditors.
The opening screen will allow for court selection. After selection of a court, you will have access to view the following:
1. Hearing Calendars for judges of the court (Search by debtor name and case number)
2. Attorney Calendar (Search by attorney name to view scheduled court hearings)
3. 341 Meetings of Creditors by trustee (search by Name, Judge, and Attorney)
4. Locations - Includes court address with email and phone information
5. Settings – Set preferences for Court, Judge, Attorney, and Attorney group. Reset settings at any time.