I noticed Rorthron was by far my best recruiter as he seemed, to me at least, to be wise and good at convincing NPCs to join the cause. Also it seemed as though NPCs who lived close by had a better chance to influence each other. Here it is far too simple to consider this. :(:(:( But it is still a good attempt. Thanks. This game really needs a save game feature... Shame as it could have been even better than the original with all the extras that you made. :(
OMG. Thank you so much for this I didnt get a mobile until I could get this on it
Original ZX Spectrum version 48KB, Android version 26MB. Playing this classic game on a plane, train, or automobile priceless.
No undo if Luxor killed by dragons Frustrating that after many hours of game play it all ends without option to undo. Otherwise would be higher.
Where's Shareth? Excellent enhanced port of the original game. Highly recommended.
Great I played this game on my C64. It's still great after 30 years.
1. Added discovery map
2. Change to undo system ready for difficulty modes
3. Added ability to UNDO from the gameover screen!
4. Ability to undo multiple dawns
5. Handle new screen resolutions
6. Support 64 bit devices
7. Cosmetic changes on scrolling views - dithered
1. Fix circular reference for GetNextLiege and GetNextFoe
2. Fix cause of circular reference
3. Fix dead characters contiually fighting.
ENTER A MICROSCOPIC BATTLEFIELD INSIDE THE BODY OF AN ALIEN LIFE FORM.