● Simple, fast and easy to use.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Unique "Minute Map" feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map.
● Latest official TFL (Transport For London) tube map.
● Planned route animates on the tube map.
●.Switch to online street map (when an internet connection is available).
● Services can be turned on or off, routing around problems.
● Works in both landscape and portrait modes.
● Easily locates your nearest London transport stop.
● Places of interest, parks etc are built in to the application.
● Offline routing with clear map and text views
● GPS locating
● Station exit information
● Live service status and departure board information
● OVERVIEW ● The London Tube Map application is a superb route planner for the London Underground (Tube)system with many unique features. The inbuilt map provides the official TFL map of the city underground services with the ability to switch to an online street map view when an internet connection is available. This way the user can view the online map feature when above ground and the transport map and route planning is still fully functional underground or anywhere there is no internet connection. This provides the best of both worlds, the transport map and route planning anytime, anywhere and online street maps and search when a connection is available.
● ROUTING ● Does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport system, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. Provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
Comprehensive details of your planned route are provided, including changes, directions of travel, number of stops, predicted journey times, etc. Uniquely this application gives you “direction”, “towards” and “service frequency” information (not available on any other offline journey planner) for example “Take the Northern line (Southbound) towards Stockwell for 10 mins (6 stops). Service runs every 7 minutes” which is essential when finding the correct platform and connection. Also given are alternatives for each leg of the journey.
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● The tube map and routing do not require an internet connection and therefore you will not be charged data connection fees. This also means the application runs perfectly underground, on an aeroplane, etc. For international visitors to a city who have data roaming turned off this is an ideal solution.
● LIVE INFO ● When an internet connection is available, optional "Live Information" on the current state of the transport services and real time station departure boards can be viewed allowing you to plan your journeys in advance and avoid any potential delays. Unique to this application is the ability to turn off services that are out of action and automatically calculate an alternative route.
● MINUTE MAP ● This unique feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map. This is helpful for getting a sense of scale and connectivity of the transport system and can provide some interesting results.
● MORE MAPS ● This map is one in a series of Zuti worldwide city maps, if you like this product you may also enjoy some of our other offerings, please visit www.zuti.co.uk for further information.
★Google Play Picks★
★Editor's Choice — PCMag★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
- Know at a glance when your next bus or tube is arriving (including live predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all modes – bus, tube, metro, train, ferry, and trams).
- See exactly where your bus or tube is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home and work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever live info is available
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
"Whereas Citymapper is really bloated with features this lets you see at a glance the next buses and tubes."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
“The world was invented then this app.”
Please see below for all supported cities and agencies in Europe. Select North American cities are also listed with the full list available at http://thetransitapp.com/regions.
Can't find your city? Visit http://thetransitapp.com/wishlist to vote for the next one we should add and it might appear sooner than you think!
London: Transport for London (TfL)*, Underground (tube)*, Overground*, London Rail, Ferries (including the Thames Clipper)*, Tramlink, Dockland Light Railway (DLR), and Barclays Cycle Hire (Boris Bikes).
Bordeaux: La Cub (Bus and Tram), VCub
Nancy: Stan, VélOstan
Nantes: tan, Bicloo
Lyon: TCL, Vélo'V
Paris: RATP Métro* and Bus*, RER*, SNCF Transilien, Trams, Vélib
Rennes: STAR*, Vélo STAR
Sète: Thau Agglo Transport
Strasbourg: CTS, Vélhop
Toulouse: Tisséo*, VélôToulouse
Berlin-Brandenburg: VBB*, BVG*, S-Bahn Berlin*, DB Regio*, ViP Potsdam*
Hamburg: HVV, S-Bahn Hamburg, Hochbahn - HHA, DB Regio, AKN
*Uses live info for some or all routes.
New York City
If you have any comments, questions or issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a problem with the app, please email me instead of resorting to daft negative reviews. Most issues are down to a particular device and this application is compatible with over 1027 different ones!
- Intuitive map interface
- Live bus departure boards (Countdown)
- Live arrivals for London Underground, DLR and London Overground [BETA]
- Journey Planner integration with walking directions (beta)
- Licensed London Underground (Tube) map
- Service updates for the London Underground and bus routes
- Live cycle hire data
- TfL CCTV traffic cameras
- Easy to use favourites and nearby locations
- View actual bus routes on the map
- Filter bus routes to ignore the ones you don't use
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch.
Supports all major cities in the UK (including: London, Manchester,Birmingham, Leeds), the Republic of Ireland & hundreds more worldwide.
►OmniSearch: Discover the best route to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transport options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transport types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, tube, tram and rail)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favourites: Add your home, work and other favourite places for instant journey planning. See next arrival times for your favourite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat journeys
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s journey by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transport is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transport maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete timetable-based transport information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transport times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transport (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about your journey or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in all major cities across:
UK: London, Manchester,Birmingham, Leeds, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, Sheffield and more
Ireland: Dublin and all of the Republic of Ireland.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
UK: TFL, National express, National rail, Arriva, First, Stagecoach, Nexus, Tramlink, Metrolink, Supertram and more…
Ireland: Bus Eireann, Dublin Bus, Irish Rail, Luas, Kenneally’s Bus Service and more…
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: US (NY, SF, LA, Seattle), UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
London Tube Map 2014 (works offline)
Train/Rail map (works offline)
Tube Station Toilets map (works offline)
London tourist attractions map (works offline)
Live Tube Status / Train Updates
Live Bus Status / Bus Schedules (TFL)
Live Tube / Train Departure Times (TFL)
Plan A Journey/Route (TFL)
Call For A Taxi (Call-A-Cab)
Pay Congestion Charge (TFL)
Top Up Oyster Card/Check Oyster Balance (TFL)
(TFL) services require internet access for up to date information and are provided directly by Transport For London
If you have any queries/problems email email@example.com
• London Oyster card balance instantly
• Get Incomplete Journey notifications
• Check your season tickets and expiry dates
• Use handy Home screen widgets to check balance
• Open TFL website to manage auto top-up and add/renew/top-up ticket
• Supports TFL accounts with multiple cards
• Supports multiple Oyster accounts easily
• Use card number name alias feature
• Oyster card journey history within 8 weeks
• Send Oyster journey history via email
• Check your Contactless cards information
• Apply for refunds once a month
• Check refunds history for the last 12 weeks
• Switch multiple Contactless accounts quickly
• Contacless card travel statement within 12 months
[OYSTER TOPUP SHOP LOCATION]
• Auto-locate your nearest 3800+ Oyster ticket shops on interactive map
• Navigate and StreetView to top-up location.
• Search shops by street name, POI, postcode, etc
• Supports NFC feature (launch this app instantly)
• NFC feature setting to turn on/off
• Add Oyster widgets on the Lock screen for Android 4.2+ device
• Use data cache system for offline mode
• TFL customer service information
• Journey history details settings
• Font size setting (for table users)
• Cache system setting
• NFC related settings
• Displays TFL issue messages correctly.
• Fast dev support when you have issues.
★★★ 21 DAY TRIAL VERSION FOR AD-FREE FULL VERSION ★★★
[FEATURES COMING SOON]
• Student card support
• Claim for over 15 minutes delay
• Tube fare information
• Trip calculator
• TFL Oyster or Contactless online account is required to use this app.
• About supporting Oyster NFC feature (Please read carefully), We only use this feature to launch this app instantly. We tried, but could not read Oyster card data encrypted.
• Have you got any problems or suggestions with this app? Please email us before leaving bad reviews!!! We always do our best to support.
• This app is not associated with TFL or Oyster or Transys or any related brands. We simply make a different interface to their website/accessible representation available to you without claiming any rights to the data.
• The services provided by this app is supplied without any guarantees, conditions or warranties.
The perfect app if you want to take a bus but normally wouldn't because you're not sure which one to take or where they go.
Also perfect for bus journeys to places you haven't been to before, or for getting you home from wherever you currently are.
To quickly find your way around London by bus, just tap the map at your journey start and end points. London Bus Traveller will then display the best bus routes and stops for your journey on a map. You can also search for addresses or landmarks in London and all your previous search locations are remembered.
*NEW FEATURE* Along with showing you the best bus routes for your journey, the app will also show you the next three bus arrivals at your departure point using TFL's Countdown service - this information is live and updated as you wait.
Up to 10 different bus routes can be shown for your journey with the fastest routes shown first. Supports single and two bus journeys and night buses.
Works in either portrait and landscape mode, on display sizes from small phones to large tablets and on Android 2.1 and up.
This app, although powerful, is also tiny at just under 300k, so it won't take much of your precious phone's available memory!
Here's what some of our users think of London Bus Traveller
- Simple Easy to use and does what it says!
- Great ap for travelling around London. A 'must have' for tourists.
- Awesome If you don't know what bus take, this app knows..
- Amazing! Used this app a lot recently. Truly wonderful. Nice ui, really fast and simple to understand route options
- Semplice e immediata Tre clic e hai tutte le opzioni necessarie per raggiungere la tua destinazione. Must have.
- Brilliant it's perfect if you don't know buses in London! I really struggle finding buses to get me where I need to be so I just get the tube. brilliant!
- Fantastic! This is what any bus app should be like, easy, intuitive and fun!
Why not give it a try?
This app is now for sale as part of a portfolio of three apps that includes London Bus Traveller, It's My Stop and London Tube Traveller. Interested parties should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More details & offline features than any other subway app!
★ Live Subway Status & Delay Alerts
★ Subway RealTime & Live Train Arrival Times
★ Train Schedules for All Subway Lines
★ Works underground & offline!
★ Nearby Subway Finder
★ Walking Directions & Step-by-step Navigation
★ Subway Transfers
★ Official MTA Subway Maps in HD!
★ Night Subway Service Map
★ Customizable Alerts & Notifications
★ Find Airport AirTrain Connections or Accessible Stations
★ Background Sync & MTA Service Updates
★ More Details Than Any Other Subway App
★ Lots of Offline Features
★ NYC Subway Trip Planner - coming soon!
★★★★★ - “Must have app if you live or plan to visit NYC”
★★★★★ - "This app is officially the best MTA app for android!"
★★★★★ - "The most convenient arrangement of features I have ever seen in a NYC transit app."
★★★★★ - "This is the best by subway app! Gotta love this app especially the premium version!"
★★★★★ - “Clean. Fast. Accurate.”
★★★★★ - “Update has established this app as the absolutely best NYC subway app.”
SUBWAY REAL-TIME & ALL LINES OFFLINE SCHEDULES
Train departure times for all lines. Combines subway Real-Time live data (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, S, L & SIR lines) with offline viewable train schedules for all subway lines. Search by station name, add favorites, or view by location. Works underground!
TRAIN TRANSFERS LINE MAPS
Transfers for all subway lines & stations. Commute like a pro, look-up transfers for any stop in seconds! See complete transfer line maps for entire NYC metro subway system. Find airport JFK Airport AirTrain connections and accessible stations with ease.
HIGH RESOLUTION NEW YORK CITY SUBWAY MAP
High quality, official MTA maps of New York City Subway system. New York subway map comes in HD resolution and loads faster than in any other app. NYC Metro map is the official NYC subway map from MTA.
NIGHT SERVICE NYC SUBWAY MAP
Did you know NYC subway runs differently at night? Use the Night Map to view available nighttime subway service. Comprehensive night time service description & availability on a convent NYC subway map. Night service New York Metro Map is available only on 'myTrans.it NYC'!
CUSTOMIZABLE ALERT NOTIFICATIONS
Wouldn't it be great if an app was smart enough to tell you if your commute is delayed? 'myTrans.it NYC' does just that!
- Select subway lines you use daily
- Set morning & evening commute times
- The app will check for alerts before your commute starts
- ..and notify you if there are any delays!
- No need to manually check the app!
- App runs quietly in the background only showing relevant alerts!
- Simply enter commute details and receive timely notifications when MTA service alerts affect your travels!
Built with NYC Subway commuters in mind!
CONNECT VIA SOCIAL
The next time you go on the London Underground make sure you take Tube Map along for the ride!
London Transport Awards - Excellence in Technology Winner 2013.
The Appsters Awards - Best use of Geo-Location Winner 2012.
• Official licensed London Underground Tube map from TfL (Transport for London).
• Route anywhere in London. Places, postcodes, points of interest and tube stations.
• Route highlighted with pins on the map - your start station green pin, change station(s) orange and your destination station red.
• Recent routes and station searches listed for quick access.
• Save your favourite London Underground routes.
• Your nearest London Underground station. Highlighted on the map.
• LIVE departure boards and London Underground station information.
• In-app purchases - Remove Ads, First & Last Trains and Tube Exits. Bulk Saver gives you all these extra features at one great price or buy individually.
• Twitter integration - access to Tube Map's aggregated feed of Status and News Tweets.
Access our myTrains app directly from Tube Map, getting departure information for National Rail stations. Don't already have myTrains? Don't worry a link will take you straight to store to download the latest FREE version.
Have your say about Tube Map. Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TubeMap or follow us on Twitter @TubeMapLondon. Let's stay in touch.
Tube Map uses a number of permissions, here's what and why:
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to add an event (such as a concert) to your calendar. This will only happen when you interact with the ad and specifically request the event be added.
This permission is used to facilitate location functionality when finding nearby stations using GPS only.
The permission is used to store some content locally on your device to improve app performance.
DEVICE ID & CALL INFORMATION
This permission is used to get device ID required for advertising only. It’s not used to collate any other information about phone state or usage.
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
If like thousands of other Londoners you need answers to these questions then look no further than the "Live London Bus Tracker" app for Android devices.
Live London Bus Tracker is an Android app that makes use of tfl's bus countdown data stream.
This data stream provides information on bus arrival times of approx 90% of London's bus stops.
This app accesses the stream and provides a simple interface to view all the data.
Live countdown. View live information on when the next bus is due at 20000 stops across London
Favourites. Add a bus stop to your favourites list for easy access
Journey Planner. Plan your journeys, find out how to get from one place to another instantly.
Get me home. Store your home post code and find out how to get home from anywhere in London at any time at the click of a button.
Arrival Alarm. Set an alarm to be notified when a bus is nearly due!
Nearby Stops. Use the GPS of your phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrivals information
Manual or Auto refresh. The app automatically refreshes the data every 30 seconds but also provides a refresh button to manually refresh the data
Filters. Filter bus stop arrivals by multiple bus routes
Comprehensive search. Find any stop or bus route within seconds. Search by post code, bus stop number, bus route number, road name, area name
Bus routes. View the route of a bus on the map
Area View. View all the bus stops of an area or post code
Search on map. View all the bus stops within a mile radius of anywhere clicked on the map(Within the London area of course!)
Ease of use. A nice easy to use interface
Times and Data. Please note, all times and data provided by the app comes from tfl. Any timing issues will be down to the data coming from tfl, the app does NOT make any timing or data assumptions!
By popular demand, we're now offering an ad free version for 99 cents. If you're interested in trying it out, here's a link:
Thanks for your support!
As always, if you have any problems, please PLEASE email us at the address below!
- Request a ride using the app and get picked up within minutes. On-demand service means no reservations required and no waiting in taxi lines.
- Compare rates for different vehicles and get fare quotes in the app. Pay with Google Wallet or PayPal, or add a credit card to your secure account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don't know the exact address. Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your car at any time.
- Sit back, relax, and go anywhere you want. We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
See if Uber's available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
• London's original and best-selling travel app† - as featured on BBC Click, The Telegraph, Guardian Online, The Independent & Wired UK •
★ Instantly see when your bus is due ✔ Real-time information - not from timetables ✔ Covers 20,000 bus stops! ✔ Full route maps - see where your bus goes! ✔ Real-time diversion/cancellation info ✔ Auto-locate nearest stops on map ✔ View live arrivals on your home screen ✔ Store your favourites ★
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the
UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
★★ DESCRIPTION ★★
You know those little black 'countdown' boxes on bus shelters? Well, with Bus Checker, you can carry them in your pocket, wherever you are - for all of London's 20,000 bus stops.
No more sprinting down the road then finding the bus is ten minutes away! So that's more time at home. Or in bed.
What's more, Bus Checker doesn't use a timetable - it gets the real, live information for each bus as it moves around London; meaning it's both accurate and reliable.
In addition, Bus Checker shows you accurate route maps of all London's 700 bus routes, allows you to search by place name or postcode.. ..see exactly where your bus goes, and when it's coming!
★★ MAIN FEATURES: ★★
• Live, updated countdown display of bus arrivals.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops with live traffic display.
• Full route maps for all London Bus Routes - see exactly where your bus goes.
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Home screen widget - live arrivals for your favourite stops.
• Tap on bus numbers to filter the list: see screenshots.
• Details bus stop information - routes/map location/direction.
• Map/route number display - find the right bus to get you home!
★★★ THIS IS NOT A TRIAL - THIS IS THE FULL APP - NOW COMPLETELY FREE! ★★★
Download Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not picking you up from the taxi rank in Morden.*
Data provided by Transport for London
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support website or get in touch. (and please do this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Note to tourists: Morden is at the very bottom of the Northern line on the London tube - and frequently where late-night travellers find themselves waking up.
† - Source Leading app store, November 2011 - January 2012
• Uses official iconic MTA map of the NYC subway including Staten Island.
• World’s fastest route planner calculating the best route for your subway journey, either the fastest or which has the fewest changes.
• Easy to search for a NYC subway station or find your nearest one.
• E & E Alerts – Escalator & Elevator alerts. Get service outage information before/whilst on your journey.
• Calculate your route. Know how long your journey will take and how many stations you will pass through.
• See your selected route on the subway map feature & view the local area around each NYC subway station.
• Clear map with pan and zoom functionality plus on/off walking routes feature.
• When in network coverage get LIVE information about the NYC subway stations and lines to be in control of your journey.
• In-app purchase to remove ads.
• It's FREE!
If you need more information or have a question about New York Subway Map join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd
- Find the best itinerary to your destination right from the home screen or with advanced options.
- Receive customized alerts in case of a traffic disruption on your usual lines,
- Find Metro, RER, Bus, Tramway and Transilien stations around you,
- Get the next stops time in real-time anywhere on the RATP network,
- Get the network and lines maps for the Metro, RER, Bus, Noctilien, Tramway and airport lines.
- Discover good deals near you.