Wtf garbage Awesome music selection, but app is horrible! Not working on my note 5....?? Every song I have to pause and then hit play to get sound, not right! Uninstall for the umpteen time!
They now require a login... you used to be able to hit maybe later. I refused to be forced into giving an advertising nightmare company my email address. Done with this.
Great app Love it, but sometimes it like to stop playing and restart the same commercial while I'm trying to listen to my fave morning show. Annoying.
Amazing I have tried other music apps to listens to free music si I know I can't be to picky on offers. But this one blew all others out of the water
Some things don't really line up with personally designed stations by artist or songs but everything else is great. Allows me to listen to some of my favorite stations from hundreds of miles away when I want.
But.. Could you add like vocaloid... Its weird I know..but...;0 I really want Vocaloid in this app! But this app is good though!
What’s new in v6.3.0
• Introducing Artist Profiles! Each artist now has a dedicated page where you can learn about their top songs, bio and related artists.
• Castastic! We fixed a bunch of Google Cast bugs.
• Fixed a bug where push notification preferences weren’t being respected.
• Integrated Google Smart Lock.
• Added Samsung Gear S2 support. Your Gear S2 watch now tells the time AND controls iHeartRadio.
Identify music, TV, get lyrics and discover what your favorite artists Shazam.