This app is a support tool for any adult recovering from COVID-19. It has been developed with NHS experts and version 2.0 has exciting updates in collaboration with Long COVID Wales. All the important information and advice about your COVID recovery in one, easily accessible place.
Key features include:
- Designed and supported by NHS experts
- Education to help your COVID recovery
- Manage your symptoms
- Videos from the experts
- Scheduler for important appointments and activities
- Easily accessible contacts
- Bilingual - choose either English or Welsh language
NEW for version 2.0:
- Updates in collaboration with Long COVID Wales and user feedback:
Add additional COVID-19 symptoms.
Improvements to the voice-over and magnification functions.
Acute COVID - Feature to measure oxygen levels for high-risk patients during the early stages of COVID-19 infection.
The information and advice on this app are put together by specialists within the NHS, so it is as accurate as possible. However, the app is to help recovery from COVID, and not to act specifically as a medical tool. The content in the App is provided for general supportive information only.
The app is registered with the MHRA as a Class I Self-Care/Reporting Software. Ref no. 9213.