The official NHS Wales digital COPD action plan, shown to increase patient wellness and decrease GP and A&E visits in those who use the app regularly.
COPDhub empowers you to have a better understanding and a greater involvement in the management of your COPD. This enables you and your healthcare professional to make informed clinical decisions together, reducing unnecessary visits and exacerbations.
COPDhub is developed and updated in collaboration with NHS COPD specialists and patients. It is designed to support you to stay well and to spot when your COPD is deteriorating before any urgent action is required.
This app is recommended for adults over the age of 18 with a diagnosis of COPD, irrespective of how severe or under control their COPD may be.
This app is freely available for those in Wales.
- A digital COPD plan that you can export to a pdf and keep saved on your phone to use with or without internet.
- A monthly COPD Checker to monitor your asthma control in between annual reviews.
- A decision support tool to help manage your symptoms
- MRC/CAT score functionality
- General education about keeping you well
- A log of important COPD information to export and discuss with your healthcare professional
- Diary and Reminders functionality
- Your COPD contacts list
- A checklist to ensure you receive the very best care when visiting your GP or attending hospital appointments.
- An option for Healthcare Professionals to easily sign up
Registration with the app is free and involves putting in minimal information to ensure the app is personalised to you. No information is shared with any third party, but anonymised data will support improvement efforts to local clinical services and it may also contribute towards population-based COPD research.
If you have any questions about the app, please contact us at email@example.com, we aim to reply within 3 working days.
The information and advice on this app are put together and updated by specialists within the NHS, so it is always as accurate as possible. The content and education in the App is provided for general information and it is not intended to amount to advice on which you should solely rely upon. Always seek advice from your healthcare practitioner.
Download the app now, take control of your COPD.