Simply amazing 😄 The UI is simple and nothing fancy. Moreover, the app itself does not consume too much memory. This is so far the best email app that I have tried. By the way, I am using this for Outlook.
Best email app hands down! This works better than any other email app I tried for both a Google email and a Hotmail address. I tried several other apps and they always had a problem with one address or the other. Love how simple it was to set up and that it just works!
Looks and works the best! I've tried many others, but nothing comes close to how good this app looks and works--not even Outlook. My only complaint is that there's a slight delay with displaying new exchange email compared to some other apps.
All good so far Looks simple to use; just take a while to get used to the interface. Big plus is the inclusion of full HTML email footers - no longer do I have the embrassment of sending a one-line or plain text footer. On the flip side the app doesn't seem to sync diary with our corporate mail system. App doesn't appear to restart incessantly (like the previous app I used), so no overheating or battery draining issue either👍👍
Best Free Email Client App This app does everything right. Everything. And it's free. Settings menu could be a little larger but for me it does it all the way I want anyway.
Why? Why can't all apps be this awesome? Congrats to the developers for an outstanding job, we all owe you a big thank you! Highly recommended.
● Select-all feature: Save time by selecting multiple emails, at once.
● Configurable actions on notification: Now choose any 3 convenient actions & manage your emails with ease.
● Folder list filter search: Move your email from one folder to another with a simple folder search
● Do multiple actions at once. You can now ‘Mark As Read + Star’ or ‘Mark As Read + Archive’.
● Support for unread badge for non-Google launchers.
● Inline images in HTML signatures have been fixed.
MailDroid is your IMAP Idle and POP3 email replacement for the default email app