"Thanks for signing up, we're currently seeing huge demand. Well notify you when ready". Unprofessional, bad first impression, and seemingly indicative of a negative future experience.
The service isnt even ready to use... wtf
i l i
*i tried other email messaging clients, they are not as customizable or had as many options!* i uninstalled Google inbox, i never thought I'd do that! hop has everything that Google inbox doe's & a much simpler ui + calendar...there's much more but it's all optional. It will only get better!
A really great idea, awesome support! Needs a bit more polishing with crashing and receiving notifications a bit late, but other than that this is literally my only email app (I deleted Gmail). Very pleased :)
• More Email Providers - AOL, GMX, DreamHost, Mail.com, Mail.ru
• Undo Swipes
• Option to change the default browser
• Bundled notifications for Android 7 (advanced settings)
• Notification actions setting moved to account settings
• Pinned threads - Swipe, middle button, pin
• Unsubscribe from options menu in message view
• Calendar option: hide empty days
• Master Hop with tips available at the left menu
Bugs reports: Settings -> "Report an issue".
Android's most productive email client! Great Gmail & Exchange email experience!
WeMail automatically organizes email by sender, providing a chat-like experience