MultiVNC is an open-source VNC viewer that aims to be easy to use and fast. It includes the following features:
- Bonjour/ZeroConf service discovery that automatically detects supported VNC servers in your network.
- Virtual mouse button controls with haptic feedback.
- Two-finger swipe gesture recognition.
- A super fast touchpad mode for local use.
- Hardware-accelerated OpenGL drawing and zooming.
- Copy&paste to and from Android.
- Bookmarking of connections.
Versions 1.x.x are based on android-vnc-viewer, so do NOT support encryption nor connecting to OS X. Please hang on till 2.x.x is released!