* It’s from RealVNC®, the inventors of VNC remote access and control technology.
* We’ve 20 years’ experience making the remote control experience as good as it gets.
* There’s no limit to the number of computers you can access, nor how long you can connect in for.
* We support the widest range of platforms in the business: www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/tech-specs/#platforms
* It’s free to use whether you’re connecting locally or over the Internet (and you won’t see an advert, either).
Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews! Then check out the hidden costs of other remote access solutions…
We recommend you try this out at home or in the office first:
1) Make sure your computer and Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi-enabled local network.
2) Install this app.
3) Download VNC 5 to your computer and apply a Free license, or take a 30 day trial of our premium security and performance features.
When you’re ready to go out and about:
5) Make sure both computer and Android device are connected to the Internet (for example over 3G, or from a Wi-Fi hotspot).
6) Configure the computer’s firewall to enable VNC.
7) Configure the computer’s router to forward port 5900.
For more information on steps 6 and 7, see www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/documentation/latest/getting-connected/
===Security and privacy===
When you connect, you’re asked for credentials (this is to protect your computers if you share or lose your Android device). We’re often asked what these are:
* If you applied a Free license to VNC 5, enter the password you created when you installed it on your computer.
* If you applied a paid-for license (or took a trial), enter the username and password you normally use to *log on* to your computer
We don’t want to hide anything from you, so please note that connections will only be secure (encrypted) if you applied a paid-for license to VNC 5 (or took a trial). Connections to a Free license are fast and responsive, but we hope you’ll understand that end-to-end encryption is a premium feature.
===How to control===
Your finger moves the mouse cursor rather than clicking where you touch, as you might expect with a touchscreen. While this may seem counter-intuitive at first, you’ll soon appreciate the fine-grained control it gives you of a high-resolution computer desktop (especially from the small screen of a phone!)
Mouse operations are performed by gestures. So to double-click, position the mouse cursor appropriately and then tap the screen twice. To see which gestures we’ve mapped to other click, drag, and scroll operations, tap [?] on the toolbar to open the help.
To type, open the keyboard from the toolbar. Function and other special keys (such as Ctrl, Alt, Delete, and the Cmd key on a Mac) are available from a sliding bar above the keyboard.
As for the rest: it’s as though you’re sitting in front of your computer! There’s simply no limit to the applications you can run, data you can access, nor operations you can perform…
We’d love to hear from you:
Better still, leave us a review!
RealVNC and VNC are trademarks of RealVNC Limited and are protected by trademark registrations and/or pending trademark applications in the European Union, United States of America and other jurisdictions. Protected by UK patents 2481870, 2479756; US patent 8760366.
It's based on open source library FreeRDP(www.freerdp.com). and designed for touch sensitive devices
It has many advance features likes:
1, Play computer audio on your phone.
2, Share clipboard between your computer and phone.
3, Share your phone sd card content with your computer.
Please tell me any features & bugs when you use it.
Add VNC Protocol support, Now you can access your Linux/Mac PC using same way.
NOTE: the old bookmark will be deleted after you upgrade this version, Sorry for inconversion.
1, Play computer audio on your phone.
2, Share clipboard between your computer and phone.
3, Share your phone sd card content with your computer.
If you see any ANR or Crash when your run this application firstly. Please try Stop and Clean Cache in Application Setting page.
✓ Clean and simple user interface, smooth desktop scaling
✓ Fast operation even on slow connections
✓ View-only and full control modes
✓ Ultra low bandwidth use in the PRO version
✓ Perfect mouse emulation via a unique “mouse tool” (try it out!)
✓ Compatibility with all sorts of VNC software, Apple Remote Desktop, UltraVNC, x11vnc etc.
It works via Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G/LTE networks and connects straightly to your remote machines. It does not use intermediate servers and does not route your data to third-party services. While direct connections via Internet may require some configuration, they guarantee best performance and independence from online services.
How it can help you
From time to time, many of us need to access our “big computers” and use some “big software” installed on it. Remote Ripple allows you to do your work remotely. Also, you can:
✓ Monitor what's happening on your computers while you're away (use View-only mode to prevent from interfering with the desktop).
✓ Provide remote support to your friends and family. Assist in installing software, fix problems and demonstrate how to set up things.
✓ Perform remote administration of servers, headless computers, embedded systems, virtual machines and your Raspberry Pi. ;)
✓ Control your home computers while laying in a lounge chair. For example, you can use Remote Ripple as a remote control for your music or video player running on a PC.
✓ Copy a file forgotten on a remote host (while Remote Ripple does not support direct file transfers, it can help in transferring files with other services like Dropbox or Google Drive).
Install Remote Ripple, and find your own use cases!
To connect with Remote Ripple, make sure your target computer runs a sort of VNC server.
✓ If the target PC runs Windows, install a VNC server on it. We strongly recommend TightVNC as it provides best performance and compatibility with Remote Ripple. You can download your free copy of TightVNC on its Web site — http://www.tightvnc.com/
✓ Mac OS X systems already have a VNC server included. It's a part of Apple Remote Desktop service. To enable it, go to System Preferences, choose Sharing, enable Remote Management, press Computer Settings, check “VNC viewers may control screen with password” and enter the password you will use when connecting.
✓ Most Linux distributions include a number of VNC servers as well. Just install a VNC server from your package collection, and type something like vncserver or tightvncserver (or whatever command starts that particular VNC server). Typically, it will offer you to enter new VNC password and will start sharing your desktop (or create new virtual desktop for you).
✓ Virtualization systems (such as VMWare and QEMU) often include built-in VNC servers, although they may not be enabled by default.
Get news and support
✓ App page at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RemoteRipple (press Like to see updates in your news feed)
✓ Remote Ripple on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RemoteRipple (press Follow to get updates)
Like Remote Ripple? Rate and review it on Google Play!
Also, we will appreciate if you review Remote Ripple in your blog, social networks, other Web sites or forums. Send us links to your reviews!
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
Use as wireless keyboard and touchpad (with display) or other various task for convenient.
Get the new VNC viewer, Desktop169 - http://goo.gl/O7M8Fu or search Desktop169.
+ full screen display & fit to screen size
+ no floating icons & black bar
+ swipe up for keyboard
+ easy access with screen border control
+ rotatable mouse input
+ touch-pad with adjustable speed
+ modifier key support
+ customize able input control
+ portrait and landscape mode
+ support realvnc, ultravnc, tightvnc or others
+ support windows, mac, linux or others
Rate and share, TQ
VNC wireless remote desktop viewer
VNC Client allows you to connect to any computer (Windows, Mac or Linux) using your Android phone or tablet. The app uses Virtual Network Computing (VNC) to connect to any computer that has an VNC server installed and running.
EASY TO USE:
To start using VNC Client enter a Nickname for the connection, enter the Password, IP address and port (default is 5900) and click Connect.
Be aware that lower spec phones tend to work slow when you connect to high resolution computers.
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your Android device.
Remotely access your PCs and Macs with LogMeIn for Android. Works with an account subscription of LogMeIn Pro on your computer, which also includes access from your desktop and web browser, so everything you need is always at your fingertips.
Access your files, data and applications and get stuff done:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit then from your Android device
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your Android device
To get started:
1. Download the free LogMeIn app
2. Create your LogMeIn ID to start your free 14 day trial of LogMeIn Pro
3. Go to a PC or Mac you want to access and log in at LogMeIn.com
4. Install the LogMeIn software on that computer
Now you’re ready to access your computers from anywhere with LogMeIn.
Includes these premium features that help you stay productive:
• File Manager lets you save files directly on your Android device so you can work on them offline, plus move and copy files between your computers and devices.
• Remote Application Access allows you to use PC/Mac applications from your Android device wherever you go, even proprietary business applications.
• Remote Sound lets you hear remote alerts and notifications during remote control sessions.
Optimized for Android tablets and phones (e.g. Galaxy Tab)
You need to create an account at LogMeIn.com, which includes a free 14-day trial of LogMeIn Pro. At the end of your free trial, you’ll need to purchase an account subscription to continue accessing your remote computers. Visit LogMeIn.com to find the subscription package that works best for you.
We love your feedback!
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
This product includes a one year license to use AlwaysOnPC for a single user.
(Note:does not support sound or full motion video yet)
★★★★★ "...absolutely an amazing purchase..." Dan (February 21, 2012)
★★★★★ "Great app Can play runescape well and all around works well." Jacob (March 9, 2012)
★★★★★ "WARNING BEST APP EVER!... AWESOME!!" nathanial (July 8, 2011)
★★★★★ "Un-fing-believeable! hands down THE BEST app...Awesome!"-by- (July 3, 2011)
Do everything you can do on your Laptop on your Android device with this amazing app:
▶ OpenOffice Suite with Dropbox: open and edit Microsoft Office documents with features such as:
★ WORD docs (Writer) ★ POWERPOINT (Impress) ★ EXCEL Spreadsheet (Calc)
------------------------- -------------------------- ---------------------------
➢ Font size shape etc ➢ Template/slide-master ➢ 'DataPilot' pivot tables
➢ Spelling, Grammar ➢ Drawing, graphics tools ➢ Sort, Filter, Group, Subtotals
➢ Revision tracking ➢ Animations & transitions ➢ Macros & Extensions
➢ Tables & columns ➢ Callouts and flowcharts ➢ 2D & 3D Charts
➢ Mail-merge, macros ➢ Table design templates ➢ Split and Freeze panes
➢ Export / CONVERT to PDF from .doc .xls .ppt PNG, JPG, TIFF & lots more!
▶ Full Google Chrome with Web Store and Chrome Extensions, or use Firefox Addons like:
➢ Evernote Web Clipper ➢ Yahoo! Toolbar ➢ Adblock plus ➢Xmarks / Lastpass ➢Zotero
➢Screenshot plus ➢Stylish ➢ Springpad ➢ Greasmonkey ➢ Web developer tools & tons more!
Play these Java-applet games virtually on AlwaysOnPC from your Android device:
➢ Play Runescape
➢ PartyPoker / EuroPoker
➢ Pogo games
... and tons more!
▶ Best Flash Browser for Productivity sites
[Note: App does not support audio or streaming video yet]
Can't find free Flash download for Android (or don't want to 'root')? Run Flash virtually through AlwaysOnPC App (no Flash plug-in needed!) and use sites like these:
➢ Prezi.com - Create & edit Prezi App on Android!
➢ Apple iWork Suite - edit Keynote, edit Pages files or edit Numbers spreadsheets on iCloud.com (free beta)
➢ Adobe Acrobat.com, Formscentral.com, createPDF.com
➢ Zoho & more!
▶ Flash Video, Games & entertainment
(Note: App does NOT support audio or streaming video yet)
➢ Facebook Flash Games like Zynga Poker, Farmville2, Chefville, Cityville, etc
➢ Club Penguin, Webkinz, Animal Jam, etc
➢ Jibjab.com, BlueMountain
➢ Bigpoint Darkorbit & more!
▶ Upload/download super fast via your virtual PC (with Dropbox access) to sites like:
➢ Fuze etc.
Even more apps included:
★ PDF Reader - View PDFs, fill & save forms, Markup, annotations & more!
★ InkScape drawing (.SVG, import Adobe Illustrator files)
★ Gimp - for edit, crop and retouch photos & images like GIF, PNG, JPEG, TIFF etc.
More reasons why customers love AlwaysOnPC:
➤ Super fast opening online files & email attachments:
➤ Copy and paste between Office apps, photo editor, drawing program, email & more
➤ Included storage: 2 GB of online disk space to store your files
➤ Dropbox pre-installed (Tip: use Selective Sync to keep it under 2Gb)
➤ Connections are fully encrypted for your security
Note:App does not yet support audio or full-motion video – these improvements coming soon!
Registration required for use (and confirmation of email).
Requires an active 3G or WiFi network connection to run
if you need help email email@example.com
0.5.0 -- Will preserve sent text from session to session (optionally; there is a new button to send text without remembering it); Import/Export settings to a file on SD card (Can import from URL; useful when deploying to many devices with same configuration); add button in zoom control to bring up keyboard; Hungarian translation; no longer prefers to install to SD card because that was causing problems
If bVNC doesn't work for you, please report the problem through the “Send email" button in Google Play before writing a review. See below for setup instructions for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
If you need an RDP application, please search for bVNC's sister project aRDP in Google Play. In addition, a SPICE client named aSPICE is now part of the same project. Finally, if you are an oVirt, RHEV, or Proxmox user, you can check out Opaque VDI on Google Play as well.
bVNC is a secure, open source VNC client. Its features include:
- Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD, or any other OS with a VNC server installed
- Master password support in the Pro version
- Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
- Right and middle-dragging if you don't lift the first finger that tapped
- Scrolling with a two-finger drag
- Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
- Full rotation support. Use the central lock rotation on your device to disable rotation
- Multi-language support
- Full mouse support on Android 4.0+
- Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
- SSH tunneling, AnonTLS and VeNCrypt for secure connections (does not support RealVNC encryption).
- High-grade encryption superior to RDP using SSH and VeNCrypt (x509 certificates and SSL), preventing man-in-the-middle attacks
- AutoX session discovery/creation similar to NX client
- Tight and CopyRect encodings for quick updates
- Ability to reduce the color depth over slow links
- Copy/paste (clipboard) integration
- UI Optimized for for tablets and smart phones
- Samsung multi-window support
- SSH public/private (pubkey) support
- Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format
- Automatic connection session saving
- Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
- Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
- Long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom in single-handed input mode
- Supports most VNC servers including TightVNC, UltraVNC, TigerVNC, and RealVNC
- Supports Mac OS X built-in remote desktop server (ARD) and Mac OS X authentication with user name
- Does NOT support RealVNC encryption (use VNC over SSH or VeNCrypt instead)
- Stowable on-screen Ctrl/Alt/Tab and arrow keys
- Right-click with Back button
- Use D-pad for arrows, rotate D-pad
- Minimum zoom fits screen, and snaps to 1:1 while zooming
- FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
- View-only mode
- On-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
- On-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
- Tested with Hackers keyboard available from Google Play (recommended).
- Instructions for Windows:
Secure VNC over VeNCrypt:
Secure VNC over SSH:
- Instructions for Linux:
Plain VNC (Remote Desktop on Ubuntu):
AutoX Secure VNC over SSH:
- Instructions for Mac OS X:
Plain VNC (Remote Desktop for Mac OS X):
Secure VNC over SSH:
GPL source code here:
This is a vnc server app running on an Android device.
You can make a connection to the vnc server via PC/NB over WiFi network or USB cable connection. Also with the capability to let you remotely control your android device within your vnc client running on your PC/NB. Besides, you could turn off the feature of remote control to just demo something.
Information about how to connect through USB, in your computer with adb tool installed, runs
adb forward tcp:5901 tcp:5901
adb forward tcp:5801 tcp:5801
then, use a vnc client and connect to the following address:
Or use a html5 supported browser and open the following page:
The full version includes mouse right click and dragging + extra keys
Note 1. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
Note 2. The VNC Server might not work on your device. You can try 3 different server types; if it still doesn’t work you can try contacting us. Also, only one VNC Server can be started at the same time.
In this version you can add one server (VNC Server or Dynamic DNS Updater). If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy VNC Server Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
And we haven't mentioned all yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Run a VNC Server
- Start/Stop a server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- The VNC Server can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Add a single VNC Server
- For every VNC Server you can set multiple options (depending on the server type you selected), enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, or start on boot
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
With Impressive You Can:
-) Remotely control your computer's mouse through Wi-Fi Network
-) Type to your computer from your Android phone
-) Navigate through files on your desktop computer via Wi-Fi to copy it to phone, delete or open it in desktop
-) Use androidVNC to access your computer via VNC
-) Automatic IP discovery for your computer server
-) PowerPoint slides navigation, pointer, and pen tools
-) Use stopwatch and timer to time your presentation
-) Use multitouch input: two-finger scroll and two-finger tap for right clicking
-) Hold to select, tap to click
To use the remote control ability, you need to download the Impressive Server. The great news is, it uses Java! So it can be used on every OS that has Java in it!
Download it here https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8hpmNGjHpRba2gyVmQ2V1dLblE/edit?usp=sharing
To use Remote Desktop, you need a separate VNC server, we recommend using TightVNC.
Even better is you can collaborate with your participant by asking them to download the app, and then share your session name and password! With the collaborative feature, you can:
-) Create sessions
-) Update your presentation through live feed, so people can follow it from the app without having to be there
-) Ask questions to your presenter, and recommends the questions too
-) Share files to your participants!
-) Do live surveys!
-) Chat with other participants
In short, impressive provides every possible way for you to control your computer remotely, and you can use it for presentation purposes! You can also use the collaborative feature to interact with your participants!
See it in action here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcOM1ajgf_U&feature=youtu.be
This keyboard is especially useful if you use ConnectBot for SSH access. It provides working Tab/Ctrl/Esc keys, and the arrow keys are essential for devices that don't have a trackball or D-Pad.
HAVE FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, OR BUG REPORTS? Please check https://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions or email me. It's difficult to track issues reported through review comments.
Completion dictionaries are provided by plug-in packages, see the "other applications by this developer" section for the currently available list. The keyboard also supports use of dictionaries (but not keyboard layouts) provided by AnySoftKeyboard language packs.
For more information, please see the documentation:
In case an updated version is not working for you, you can download older releases here:
Known issues include:
- Localization for the keyboard layout is incomplete, currently the Spanish, Finnish, Lao, Romanian, and Thai are only localized in 4-row mode and show the English QWERTY layout in 5-row mode.
- Some languages and layouts may not be usable on your phone if it lacks the necessary fonts.
- Right-to-left languages (Arabic, Hebrew) are apparently not fully supported on pre-Honeycomb devices. Your mileage may vary.
- Many applications don't react to additional keys since they aren't programmed to handle them.
The supported keyboard layouts include:
- Armenian (Հայերեն)
- Arabic (العربية)
- Bulgarian (български език)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (dansk)
- English Dvorak (language "en_DV")
- English (QWERTY)
- English/British (en_GB)
- Finnish (Suomi)
- French (Français, AZERTY)
- German (Deutsch, QWERTZ)
- Greek (ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עברית)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Lao (ພາສາລາວ)
- Norwegian (Norsk bokmål)
- Persian (فارسی)
- Portugese (Português)
- Romanian (Română)
- Russian (Русский)
- Russian phonetic (Русский, ru-rPH)
- Serbian (Српски)
- Slovak (Slovenčina)
- Slovenian (Slovenščina)/Bosnian/Croatian/Latin Serbian
- Spanish (Español, Español Latinoamérica)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
- Thai (ไทย)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (українська мова)
ITSABOUTTIME is a home screen clock widget with customizable colors.
To use the widget:
- Long press empty space on the home screen
- Select Widgets
- Select Its About Time
If anybody would like to volunteer for translation, please don't hesitate to send us an email!
* Please exclude the widget from any task killers you may have installed
* ROM users please make sure the clock is NOT moved onto SD card.
** Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
Be polite, this is a free app ;)
Keywords: analog, clock, widget
Die App arbeitet nach den neuesten Vorgaben und stellt einen Multiple-Choice-Test mit vier Antwortmöglichkeiten bereit. (Stand Mai 2012)
Das Lernprinzip ist dabei an das bekannte Leitner-System angelehnt:
Alle Lernkarten befinden sich anfangs in der ersten Box. Mit dem richtigen Beantworten einer Frage wandert diese automatisch in die nächste Box usw.
Sollte beim wiederholten Abfragen der jeweiligen Frage einmal die Antwort nicht gewusst sein, so fängt die Karte automatisch wieder in der ersten Box an.
Es sind in Summe knapp 300 Fragen und durch das permanente Wiederholen macht euch die App zum Segel-Profi ;)
Die Sterne sind Indikatoren, in welcher Box sich die jeweilige Karte befindet. Je weiter sie in der virtuellen Box nach hinten wandert, um so mehr Sterne sind ausgefüllt.
Bei Fehlern, Problem o.ä., schreibt uns einfach eine E-Mail. Wir werden uns darum kümmern und euch maximalen Support leisten! Versprochen!
Kurz noch einmal zu den Lernkarten. Hier ein Auszug aus der Wikipedia, der diesen Sachverhalt schon ideal erklärt:
"Die Lernkartei ist ein Hilfsmittel zum systematischen Lernen. Hierzu wird auf die Vorderseite einer Karte ein Stichwort (z. B. Vokabel, Datum, etc.) geschrieben und auf die Rückseite die Lösung (der Fakt, der gelernt werden soll). Mit Hilfe mehrerer Fächer ist es möglich, genau die Fakten zu wiederholen, die noch nicht verinnerlicht wurden."
So install this app, go to your menu, hold the RR-icon and you'll always have a restrealitaet-button on your home screen.
This app in the end does nothing special - it just starts the mobile site from Restrealitaet where you can log in with your credentials.
Go Berlin, go Restrealitaet!
Btw: I'm not related to this site - I just like it and wanted to share this helpful thingy.
Clicking on it will launch TheWall app when installed. When TheWall app is not installed, you are directed to the Android market where you may purchase it. The full app provides you with far more information about Berlin, the Wall, the Cold War, touristic points of interest and all leftover pieces of the Berlin Wall around the world.
And to make sure everybody will get my appreciation I'll say "thank you" in almost every language existing...You are awesome.
Languages: English, 日本語, français, 中文, Español and Deutsch.