With the Cochlear™ Nucleus® Smart App you can control your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor directly from your compatible mobile device for a personalised hearing experience.
With the Nucleus Smart App, you can:
- Change programs on your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor and activate Cochlear True Wireless™ streaming
- Activate audio streaming on compatible Android devices (see Compatibility section below)
- Adjust the volume, treble/bass and sensitivity settings (if enabled by your healthcare professional) on your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor
- Adjust the volume of your Cochlear True Wireless™ devices
- Locate your lost Nucleus 7 Sound Processor
- View Nucleus 7 Sound Processor status and battery level
- Track time in spent in speech and number of coil offs
Note: To access the complete functionality of the Nucleus Smart App you will need a Cochlear Account, or you can try the app in Demo Mode.
To use the Nucleus Smart App, you first need to pair your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor with a compatible mobile device. See in-app instructions or visit our support page www.nucleussmartapp.com/android/pair.
Compatibility: To use the Nucleus Smart App for Android, your device will need to run Android 8 or later and support Bluetooth 4.0 and later. Audio streaming is only available on Android devices where the device manufacturer has enabled Audio Streaming for Hearing Aids (ASHA) technology. For a list of verified devices or to learn more about devices that support audio streaming visit https://www.cochlear.com/compatibility.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. The Nucleus Smart App only uses your GPS when it detects your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor has been lost or turned off, and does not constantly track your location.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.