The PEAKHealth App gives you a simple way to keep your Colorado Medicaid and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) information up to date and access your benefit information right from your phone. You must be a current Medicaid or CHP+ member to use the secure PEAKHealth app, and you can log in using your PEAK credentials. If do not have a PEAK account you can create one at www.colorado.gov/PEAK. PEAKHealth puts your Medicaid and CHP+ benefit information at your fingertips.
Find a Doctor
• Search for a doctor, dentist, pharmacy or health care facility in the Colorado Medicaid and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) network
• Add your doctor to your list of Favorites to help quickly find their contact information
See Your Medical Card
• Quickly view the Medical cards for all members of your household that are enrolled in Colorado Medicaid and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+)
• Use your electronic Medical card when you visit your doctor
Keep Your Information Up to Date
• Update your contact information including address and phone number
• Remove a member of your household
• Add or remove jobs, update your income and upload your paystub
CHP+ and Medicaid Buy-in Account Balances
• View monthly premiums and annual enrollment fees for the Medicaid Buy-in and CHP+
• Make one-time payments for Medicaid Buy-in premiums or CHP+ enrollment fees.
• Set up recurring payments for Medicaid Buy-in monthly premiums
Find out About Your Benefits
• Find out what benefits may be covered by Colorado Medicaid and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+)
• Learn what co-payments you may have
• View what benefits and services are free
Get Tips to Stay Healthy
• View fitness, happiness, parenting, health, nutrition and parenting tips and articles to help you stay healthy
Safe & Secure
• We use the latest technology in secure mobile applications to protect your personal health info while online or off
• To help keep your information safe, never share your username and password
About Colorado Medicaid and CHP+
Colorado Medicaid is free or low-cost public health insurance for Coloradans who qualify. Now, Medicaid covers more low-income families, parents and adults without children.
Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) is low-cost health insurance for Colorado's uninsured children and pregnant women. CHP+ is public health insurance for children and pregnant women who earn too much to qualify for Medicaid, but not enough to afford private health insurance.
For more information, visit Colorado.gov/hcpf.