Permaculture. This fantastic app will keep you abreast of the latest Permaculture information, including videos, tips, shared experiences and more.
Inside you'll have access to:
• Up to the Minute Permaculture Tips, Videos, News and Research and information
• Curated playlists for Permaculture and home-steading Videos,
• Links to useful webpages and Permaculture courses in Australia, the UK, USA and the world
• See what's happening on the live public feeds local to you and internationally
• Find out who’s talking about permaculture on Twitter, Facebook, You Tube
• Find out who’s applied permaculture through our tips and blog feeds
• Find out what’s happening locally
• Contribute your experiences and feedback
We can link you to permaculture practitioners in your part of the world.
New content is coming e.g. permaculture principles and how they can be applied in real life.
We've included more feeds, more content and a friendlier layout.
GRAB THIS TOP-RANKING APP ON PERMACULTURE.
• It's FREE and easy to start using immediately.
• Install Your FREE Permaculture App Today!
HOW IT WORKS
• Download the FREE app from your favourite app store
• In one place on your app, get all the information in the world on living more sustainably through permaculture, organic farming and home-steading.
• Share the app. with your friends.
BRINGING THE WORLD TOGETHER THROUGH PERMACULTURE
Our vision for the Permaculture app. is to bring together the best resources on sustainable living through the permaculture approach. We want people around the world to share their experiences of applying the permaculture approach. Permaculture is a systems design approach for sustainable living and community development, growing great food and living environments. We would love to hear from you to help make the Permaculture app even better!
Permaculture is available for FREE on the App Store and Google Play - download it now.
Dylan and Lizzy Smith are the proud owners of the Permaculture app. We live on a north facing acre in a dry temperate climate near Canberra, Australia. We are creating an urban permaculture lifestyle. Owning this app allows us to share with the world the benefits of living with a permaculture approach and all the great people involved.
The Permaculture app is a business product of WorkSmith. Lizzy is the managing director and principal consultant at WorkSmith. Lizzy holds a permaculture design certificate amongst other qualifications. Dylan is the technical development manager for our products.
WorkSmith is an Australian business with the broad agenda of creating healthy, safe and sustainable businesses. Lizzy is available for consultancies to help you and your business be around for a long time. Contact WorkSmith at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 448 362 989.
We would like to acknowledge AppMedia as the original developer of the Permaculture app. Our thanks go to AppMedia for their initiative. You can find AppMedia at: http://www.appmedia.com.au/.