We’ve started fresh, rebuilding our app pixel by pixel. This makes it much easier for us to update and improve the app in the future, so that you can bank your way.
Fingerprint log in
- Log in with just your fingerprint
- Even quicker than using a passnumber, and just as secure
See more of your transactions
- View up to 13 months’ worth of transactions
- Spot your spending habits and keep on top of your finances
Clear your Co-operative Bank credit card
- Send money to your Co-operative Bank credit card directly
- No need to save your Co-operative Bank credit card as a payee
- Make your minimum payment, clear your balance or any amount you want easily
Instantly switch statement preferences.
Open up your app anytime, anywhere, and switch statement preferences in seconds
Plus you can:
- Easily transfer between your Co-operative Bank accounts
- Pay your saved payees – your saved payees will all be available on the new app
- Make one-off payments up to a total of £250 on a rolling 24-hour basis
When you log into the app for the first time, you’ll need to register your device. To do this, you’ll need the same login details you use for online banking: your username, password and security code. If you haven’t already registered for online banking, you can do this directly from the app.
Need help registering for online banking or logging into our new app for the first time? You can find help, information and walkthrough videos at https://www.co-operativebank.co.uk/mobile/
CAN I USE THIS APP?
For security reasons, you’ll need a compatible device and operating system to use our mobile banking app.
You’ll need a device running Android version 5.1.0 or above. If you are not able to update to this version, please log in to The Co-operative Bank Online Banking to access your accounts.
Keeping your data secure is crucial. To protect our customers we use a range of security measures including the latest encryption technology. Independent security experts have tested the security of our app.
There are still a few things you can do to protect yourself using the app:
- Only download the app from official app stores
- Never share your login details with anyone
- When logging on in a public place, keep your details out of sight
- Always install the latest security and operating system updates
We won’t charge you for downloading or using the app. However, your mobile network provider may charge you for data use, depending on your tariff or contract. Contact your operator for details. You may also use this service when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
The Cooperative Bank p.l.c. is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (No. 121885). The Cooperative Bank, Platform, smile and Britannia are trading names of The Cooperative Bank p.l.c., P.O. Box 101, 1 Balloon Street, Manchester M60 4EP. Registered in England and Wales No.990937. Credit facilities are provided by The Cooperative Bank p.l.c. and are subject to status and our lending policy. The Bank reserves the right to decline any application for an account or credit facility. The Cooperative Bank p.l.c. subscribes to the Standards of Lending Practice which are monitored by the Lending Standards Board.