Freaking awesome Tells me where I went. For how long and how fast! Even a GPS map so I can SEE what I've done. TAKES A LOT OF BATTERY
Great app: Essential for any skier Easy to use, great info screens, easy sharing. Also light on battery, very accurate. I love they've added a wear app: now my moto360 saves me getting the phone out on the lift (oops), and gives great run-by-run stats. Lots of improvements coming through - always a good sign
Works an absolute treat Keeps an excellent day by day record of your skiing trips. It then stores them year by year. The data includes maps, distance skied, time taken, max speed, total vertical drop and more. Just superb.
Best ski app ever I love Ski Tracks. I've used it for 4 years now. It tracks everything you do automatically. Don't start your ski day without it.
Works I Many Levels I tried this recently at Park City, UT. It matched my Suunto Traverse mapping. To watch the history of the day's run was great. For fun, I used it for the drive back to CA and the data was accurate to the 80 mph speed limit. Now I use it for hiking and again all the features are readily adapted to this.
Excellent Best ski tracking app out there. Just remember to save before the drive home!
- GPS Info page improvements
- GPS indicator on the tracking and info page
- Major overhaul of the Android Wear app (more stats pages)
- Fixed bug with cloud sync that meant pulling down onto another device may fail.
- Fixed bugs with SKIZ import
- Fixed a track sync duplication issue.
- Fixed crash on start up due to Pebble being activated
- Multiple other bug fixes