INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission lets us record audio for swiper devices that use the audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
QuickBooks Payments offers a fast, easy and commitment-free way for you to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere. Simply plug your free credit card reader into your Android device and use the GoPayment app to start accepting credit cards anywhere you go. Now you never need to miss a sale!
We have two pricing options to fit your needs, with NO set-up fee, NO commitment and the ability to cancel anytime.
Option 1: Save by Paying Monthly: $19.95 a month with rates as low as 1.75% per swipe
Option 2: Pay-as-you-go: No monthly fee with rates as low as 2.4% per swipe
SYNCS WITH QUICKBOOKS
Mobile credit card transactions can be synced with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop and Point of Sale to help you more easily manage your business
- Receive a free card reader to use with your Android device*
- Credit card processing has never been easier – you can swipe, key enter or scan credit cards with your device's camera. In seconds you've been paid – and your customer has a receipt**
- For your customers who don't pay with credit cards, you can record cash and check transactions.
- Creating orders is quick and easy. Your customers have an itemized receipt with the right level of information.
- Customers sign with their finger and a personalized receipt can be sent by text message or email.
- You can add up to 50 users to use GoPayment and accept payments for behalf of your business.
- To see how it works, tap on Test Drive and take a tour.
START ACCEPTING PAYMENTS IN LESS THAN A MINUTE
1) Download the free GoPayment app.
2) Complete the application
*The free mobile card reader is available to new, approved mobile payments customers only - and works on compatible Android devices.
** Credit card processing requires Internet access. The GoPayment app will run on Android OS 2.2 and above, while the Scan Card feature only works with Android OS 4.x and above.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By installing this app, you agree to the Terms of Service found at www.intuitpayments.com/legal
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
All funds will be in your account the following day and you only pay 0.39% on qualified debit transactions.
Mobile Credit Card Reader Advantages
A 2014 U.S. Federal Reserve study found 199,800,000 citizens are verified credit card holders. The study also showed some two billion credit cards are currently in use, as most own an average of two to three credit cards. As credit card use is so prevalent, it follows that more and more businesses, large and small alike, are utilizing mobile credit card readers in addition to stationary versions.
So why switch to a mobile credit card swiper, or add one to your business? Let’s check out a few of the many advantages that accompany mobile readers:
Celebrated as highly cost-effective, mobile credit card machines don’t cost nearly as much as their stationary counterparts. Additionally, transaction fees are generally less than 3 percent.
Ease of Use
Mobile credit card readers are easy to operate, as quality options take payments almost immediately after set up. For best results, use a reader that works across multiple platforms, such as Android and the iPhone.
Numerous Features and Capabilities
Traditional credit card machines have limited functions, but mobile readers offer a variety of features and capabilities. Mobile options offer the ability to run reports and keep track of every transaction and receipt, as each card swiped is automatically saved to your mobile POS account. With everything on record, it’s much easier to track fraudulent charges. Many systems offer customization options as well, such as price structure adjustments.
Mobile credit card terminals are ideal for those who frequently take their business on the road. This includes restaurants that operate food trucks, makeup artists and other individual proprietors who travel often for work, and those who appear at trade shows and festivals in addition to operating a brick-and-mortar establishment. Rather than limiting business to cash transactions when on the road, owners and operators are able to accept credit and debit cards, which contributes to an increase in customer base.
Using a mobile credit card swiper helps small businesses appear more “real” and “valid.” Studies indicate customers feel a company is “established” when credit card readers are used.
Additional Transaction Options
Mobile credit card readers generally offer more than one transaction option, such as manual entry in addition to using the swipe function. This means never having to write a sign that reads “Credit Card Terminal Down,” which results in lost revenue and unhappy customers.
The advantages of using a mobile credit card terminal are many! Add one to your business and see if you don’t notice a positive difference immediately.
Square Register has everything you need to start, run and grow your business from your Android device. Get the latest in point-of-sale features with app updates.
- Swipe or key in all major credit cards (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Customers sign right on your device (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Record cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender
- Customize your products with photos, names, and prices
- Send receipts via email or text message
- Apply discounts and issue refunds
- Access real-time sales data and complete sales history
- Gain business insights from Square Analytics
- Track inventory in real time
- Connects to receipt printer
Sign in to your web dashboard to access all your business data, plus tools to help you track and improve your business.
PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR U.S. AND CANADA
2.75% PER SWIPE
Swipe $100, see $97.25 in your bank account. Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards at the same rate.
Square deposits payments into your bank account in 1-2 business days.
FREE SECURE MOBILE CREDIT CARD READER
Request your free Square Reader at sign-up. Credit card information is encrypted at swipe.
START TAKING PAYMENTS IN MINUTES
1) Download the app
2) Sign up and request your card reader
3) Connect your PayPal Here reader and accept payments
LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT 24/7
If you ever need help, we’re here for you. Contact our help team at www.paypal.com/here.
PayPal Here uses an encrypted card reader, backed by our best-in-class risk-management and fraud protection. All payments go right into your account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
*Tablets verified to work with any PPH card reader:
Samsung Nexus 10
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
*Tablets requiring our latest card reader:
ASUS Nexus 7 2013
ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T
Sony Xperia Z Tablet
For devices not on this list, please download the app and do a test swipe with your reader, especially prior to purchasing a new device.
Accept credit card payments on your Android smartphone or tablet. PayAnywhere is a free credit card processing app that works with the free PayAnywhere credit card reader so you can accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover payments anytime, anywhere.
With the lowest transaction rate in the industry, just 2.69% per swipe, PayAnywhere lets you pay-as-you-go, with no monthly minimums or monthly fees. When you swipe, you’ll get your money faster - your funds are deposited within 1 business day.
Increase your sales with the ability to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere, from anyone. From seasonal businesses and fundraisers to contractors and food trucks, PayAnywhere is perfect for any size business.
Sign up in just minutes:
• Download the PayAnywhere app for free
• Set up an account by applying in-app, online, or call 1.877.387.5640
• Start accepting credit card payments, even before you receive your free credit card reader in the mail.
• Free app and free credit card reader
• 2.69% per swipe for all card types, including Amex
• No monthly minimums, no cancellation fees, no hidden fees
• Secure encrypted transactions adhering to PCI compliance standards
• Live customer service and technical support
• Accept and record credit card and cash payments
• Add discounts and customizable tips
• GeoTax feature automatically calculates sales tax based on GPS location
• CloudPrint, Star thermal printer, and Cash Drawer compatibility
• Inventory tools for adding products/services with images, custom descriptions, and categories
• Customized electronic receipts sent to your customers
• Built-in reporting to view sales trends in app
• Free online portal with PayAnywhere Inside for detailed account activity
Android users interested in upgrading to PayAnywhere version 2.0 will only need to download the updated app and reset their password to start swiping transactions today.
Merchants can find a list of supported Android devices and carriers below:
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3100) GSM/HSDPA
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3105) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3110) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (SCH-I705) LTE
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5113TS) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5100) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (SCH-I915) Verizon LTE
• Galaxy S4 (I9505G) Google Play Edition
• Galaxy S4 (I337) AT&T
• Galaxy S4 (M919) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S4 (I545) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S4 (L720) Sprint
• Galaxy S4 (R970) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SGH-T999) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S III (SGH-I747) AT&T
• Galaxy S III (SCH-R530) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SCH-I535) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S III (SPH-L710) Sprint
• Galaxy S5
• Nexus 10 (P8110) Google Wifi only.
• Nexus 4 (LG-E960) T-Mobile
While the Android upgrade comes with many improved features, there are a few potential issues a small handful of merchants may experience:
• When switching between merchants on a multi-merchant account, the inventory items may not sync automatically. Merchants should select “manual sync” from the settings page and the issue will be easily corrected.
• Older G3X readers will not work on the Galaxy Tab 2 10”. This is an issue that will be fixed when PayAnywhere announces version 2.0.1 later this year. If you are a merchant using this tablet with the G3X reader please contact customer service to have a new reader shipped out to you at no cost.
• Only users with multiple login accounts that have upgraded from the previous PayAnywhere Android app version will be able to share preexisting items, categories, and settings across all login accounts.
Learn more about mobile credit card processing at PayAnywhere.com or contact us directly at 1.877.387.5640. Connect with us at Facebook.com/PayAnywhere.
We love your feedback! Please email any comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Faster service-to-invoice cycle time
* Faster service-to-cash cycle time
* Higher service productivity (jobs/day)
* Higher customer satisfaction
* Improved on-time SLA performance
* Improved customer loyalty
* Better customer communication
* Better customer knowledge
* Increased data quality
* Increased automation (less Admin)
* More resource accountability (GPS tracking)
* More installed base product knowledge
For more information, call +1-800-808-2793 or email us at email@example.com.
IFS Corporation, IFS AB
Customers, Jobs, Vendors, Employees, Chart of Accounts and Items can be imported from QuickBooks.
Enter time (or use the timer), Invoices and Expenses on your Android device and then transfer to QuickBooks to automatically create time sheets, invoices, check transactions and credit card transactions.
You can also use this without QuickBooks as simply a timesheet and/or expense manager app.
•Integration with Quickbooks (2007 and later) Timer Activities
•Import customers, jobs, vendors, items, accounts and employees from QuickBooks
•Export/Email time sheets to be imported into QuickBooks
•Export/Email material and expense invoices to be imported into QuickBooks
•Option to setup folders for DropBox
•Maintain timers on multiple time entries
•Create and maintain invoices for customers/jobs
•Create and maintain expenses for customers/jobs
•Create and maintain customers, jobs, vendors, items and employees - data will be updated automatically in QuickBooks
•Filter time by status, customer and date
•Show totals for time by day, week, month or customer
•Send emails to customer contacts
•Optionally maintain history of time entries allowing for re-exporting of time entries
•Option for setting the first day of the week
•Option to set an increment of time for timer activities
•Control drop-down fields by specifying how many entries allowed before becoming an auto-complete field
•Option to use the last values for time entries
•Automatically include date/time in the notes field
•Automatically include customer/job in the notes field
•Ability to show data hidden by QuickBooks
•Ability to turn off and not use jobs
Manage Customers & Great Reporting
Attach Photos & Voice Memos to Invoices
QuickBooks® & Xero Compatible - Sync Your Data, No Double Entry
Great for managing a team of any size.
The Free version allows you to create and send unlimited Estimates & Invoices.
Featured in: The WSJ, TechCrunch, ZDNet, Reuters, PC Magazine, Yahoo Finance, Business Wire, The Phoenix Business Journal and many more.
Works with your merchant account, Paypal or WePay for web credit card payments!
· Signature capture
· Accounting integration
· Add your logo
· Powerful reporting & customer management
· Attach photos to any invoice
· Manage multiple users & teams in the field
· Mobile printing
· Multiple currencies
EASY TO USE
· Simple yet powerful design built for business owners. Accountants love it too.
· Supported by incredible customer service. Smart, friendly help available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) whenever you have questions.
· Your data is always safe and accessible no matter what device you’re using.
· You'll be creating estimates and receipts, and invoicing your clients in just a few minutes!
IN THE CLOUD
· Your invoiceASAP account is accessible on all your devices so you can work where you want, when you want.
· Your data is always backed up and secure.
Exactly what we were looking for!! A+++
"Especially with the latest release of InvoiceASAP. It has been the perfect solution to streamlining the invoicing process from our mobile infield technicians. It has automated a process and has saved our bookkeeper a tremendous amount of time as these invoices used to have to be entered into quickbooks manually. The Support has been phenomenal as well! This app is highly recommended and probably the only thing like it I have seen on the market."
invoiceASAP in the Press:
* Manage service calls or trouble tickets out in the field
* Keep track of time with an animated timer
* Add time and materials.
* Keep track of work orders
* Create estimates
* Create invoices
* Email invoices in PDF format
* Keep track of payments
* Customizable for any business
* Schedule appointments
* Sync appointments with GCal
* Customer contact management
* Manage field technicians
* Automatically backup data to the cloud
* Desktop access using a Web-browser
* Collaborate with team members
* GPS location tracking for field techs
** American Business Awards 2013 Gold Winner — Integrated Mobile Experience based on user experience and functionality. **
★SIMPLIFY YOUR BUSINESS★
RazorSync connects your office and field workers, giving you tighter control over customer management, cash flow and employees in the field. All your data is stored in the cloud, so it’s always available from wherever you are.
At Just $19.95 per user per month, it’s the most affordable mobile field service software solution you’ll find with all the features you need. No contracts. No hidden fees. No worries. All users start with a FREE, full-access 30-day trial.
★DESIGNED FOR YOU★
RazorSync was built from the ground up for service businesses like yours. RazorSync works well for HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Handyman, Landscaping, Repair, Pest Control, Cleaning and many other service-based businesses.
RazorSync’s powerful features include:
• Scheduling and Dispatching — Intuitive drag-and-drop job scheduling makes it easy to schedule jobs and fill in openings in your workers’ schedules.
• Location Tracking — The onscreen map helps you find the closest worker, so you can schedule service quickly, reduce fuel expenses, and resolve customer needs fast.
• Automatic Communication — Automatically notify field workers and customers via text message and email when a job is assigned or appointment is updated.
• Mobile Invoicing — Start your pay cycle sooner by generating and sending professional-looking, branded invoices before you leave the customer’s location.
• QuickBooks Integration — RazorSync seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks Online and Desktop, eliminating paper work and double entry.
• Attachments — Attach any type of file—text documents, PDFs, photos, videos, signature captures and more—to service requests, work orders and customers for your reference in the field.
• Signature Capture — Capture customer signatures to approve service completion prior to leaving the job site.
• Quotes and Estimates — Create quotes and estimates from the field and email it to the customer with one touch.
• Service Forms — Eliminate paperwork and capture the important information you need, directly on your smart device.
• Recurring Jobs — For customers with weekly, biweekly or monthly needs, scheduling recurring appointments is simple and requires a single, one-time entry.
• Google Calendar — RazorSync effortlessly integrates with your Google Calendar, so your calendar is always up to date.
• Driving Directions — Arrive on time and save on fuel with in-app driving directions† that give your field workers the best route to the job site.
• Payroll Management — Clock in and clock out with the tap of a finger. RazorSync’s payroll report details employee hours and locations for accurate payroll spending.
• Tasks — Need to pick up a new tool or drop off something for repair? Assign small tasks like this to workers when they have free time in their schedule.
• Dashboard — Gain insight and learn how to get the most of your day with a quick summary of your business operations.
• Non-priority Jobs — For service that isn’t urgent, RazorSync lets you assign work with an open deadline, allowing field workers to get to it when time is available.
• And much more!
Schedule more jobs, get paid faster and enhance customer communication — all with RazorSync!
Visit http://www.RazorSync.com for more information and to schedule your FREE, full-access 30-day trial.
†Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease batter life.
**New Feature:** Use your company's expense report! Visit ProOnGo.com/Excel to upload your spreadsheet.
ProOnGo Expense is the perfect expense tracker/expense management system for you and your team's business expenses. Your team records their expenses on Android, BlackBerry, iPhone or iPad, and you can view, approve and sync all of your expenses to QuickBooks or another accounting system, directly from your mobile device, or from any laptop/desktop.
Expense Tracker, Mileage Tracker, Time Tracker and Create expense reports anywhere, anytime from any device, ProOnGo Expense is the best tool for tracking expenses for small businesses.
• Business Expense Tracking: Easily Approve/Deny your employees expenses from your mobile device or your laptop/desktop
• Syncs Expenses to QuickBooks using Intuit Sync Manager
• Receipt Reader: automatically extracts Vendor, Date and Total Amount from your receipts
• Email-in eReceipts and have info automatically extracted
• Mileage Expenses via GPS, Odometer and City Name
• Time Expense Tracker
• Credit Card Integration
• Export to Excel, XML, CSV
• Web Portal – use the expense tracking app from your desktop
• Expense Storage and Backup – Download old expenses to new phones
• Contact Integration - associate expenses with clients
• Multiple Currencies and Exchange Rates support.
• Recurring weekly or monthly expenses
• Remembered Merchants and Locations
• Offline Mode in case you have no internet connection when expense tracking
• Custom Expense Report – Export to your company's Expense Report Spreadsheet
Receipt Scanner and Reader, mileage tracker by GPS or Odometer, downloads Credit Card transactions, records Tracks Employee & Contractor Time, and easily syncs with QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online.
Sync expenses to QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop (utilizing Intuit Sync Manager). Supports:
• Vendor Center
• Employee Center
• Customer Center
• Chart of Accounts
• Payment Methods
View your employees' expenses, then approve or deny the expenses to create expense reports or sync with your accounting system. Get a new expense management system up and running within hours!
Receipt Expense Capture, Reading and Storage:
Turn your phone into a receipt scanner! Take a picture of a receipt to create an expense. The Receipt Reader then scans the receipt and extracts the merchant name, date and total amount to create a new expense.
Attach your receipt image to the expense, and the receipt image will show up in your expense report.
-By City Name or Address; ProOnGo Expense will act as a mileage tracker to automatically calculate the distance between the two positions
-By GPS: to locate your starting and ending addresses to calculate your mileage expense
-By Odometer: Enter in your odometer readings and the subtraction is done for you to create a new mileage expense
Credit Card Sync:
Sync up your credit card so every transaction is imported as an expense. Then attach a client or project name, then easily create your expense report.
Create client lists and easily expense the time you spend with them. Then at the end of each week, create your time log or billable hour expense report.
Fully functional expense tracker on your desktop or laptop. Login at ProOnGo.com to add expenses, create expense reports, view employee expenses and download past expense reports.
***Full featured expense tracker requires subscription fee. 30 Day Free Trial - Not billed for 30 days. See ProOnGo.com/subscribe for more details.***
Give your field employees access to work orders on their Android phones. The mobile app allows internal technicians and employees to connect with the “back-office” and works seamlessly with the desktop browser app.
Built by Corrigo, operators of The Work Order Network:
- Corrigo has helped define what truly effective field service management solutions should deliver
- More than one hundred thousand users in locations all over the country
- The Corrigo family of solutions is used by major restaurant, grocery, convenience and retail chains, property management firms, homebuilders, facility managers and contractors
CorrigoNet Mobile Feature Highlights:
- Process Work Orders offline
- View Work Order Details
- View and Add Text Notes
- Add and Edit Work Order Costs
- View and Edit NTE
- Find Work Orders
- Create New Work Orders
- Capture technician GPS data
- Attach pictures to work orders
- Assign and re-assign work orders
- See and manage your team's work orders
- Use the camera to scan materials bar codes
- Signature capture
- Support for QR/Bar code scanning to start, pause, complete work orders and scan assets.
This mobile app is compatible with CorrigoNet only. A subscription is required. It does not work with WorkTrack Service Management, Intuit Field Service Management, nor WorkTrack Construction and Crews.
The features in this app include:
* View Manage "Active Work Orders"
* Process Work Orders
* Process Service Agreement Work Orders (part of an optional module)
* Add and View Time Card Records (part of an optional module)
* View Work Order Details
* Accept Signature on Work Order
* Email Work Order
* View and Edit Custom Fields
* Configure Work Order Lists
* Configure Work Order Details page
* Error Reporting/Send Log
* Receive Work Order Alerts
* View and Add Text Notes
* View Picture Notes
* Attach Picture Notes from Device Albums
* Attach Photos from the Device Camera
* View Equipment Service History
* View and Edit Equipment Attributes
* Add Equipment to Site through Work Order
* Change Equipment on Work Order
* See Work Orders Where I am Secondary
* Send GPS Location from the Field
* Price Up Invoice from the Field
* Email Invoice
* Take payment in the field though (additional fees apply)
* Email Receipt
* View and Manage Received Alerts
* Configure Mobile App through Settings
* Create new work orders and customers
* Assign/Reassign work orders
This application is NOT compatible with CorrigoNet or WorkTrack Facilities Management.