Add parking fee line This app.is the best out of 3 I've tried to date.Search actually places you in the vicinity,and you can read about an evcs without getting kicked out of the area. Issue,no description line to add parking fees. Free 's often only in reference to charging.
Does not open. When I try to open it, it stops immediately. Galaxy Nexus.
Solid It does what it is supposed to do
Chargepoint is helpful Notification of when vehicle is charged and tracks charging sessions.
Work in progress Useful app with tons of information. I can't get mobile payments to work properly and sometimes maps fail to load. The RFID card works great though and toggling my GPS service usually fixes the maps problem. Integration with more station networks would be awesome!
Lots of room to improve. App is not very good, fails frequently and maps do not work. Outsourced customer service is pretty bad, reps have limited visibility and have trouble communicating.
- Brand new Station Details page.
- See an estimate of what you will pay for charging before you plug in with the new Price Estimator Tool.
- Add a Driver Tip on one station or all of the stations at a site by leaving a single tip.
- The station address will include the floor level if it’s installed in a multi-level structure.
- If you’re a Multi-family ChargePoint Home user, you’ll be able to view and agree to the terms and conditions from the Connections page.