Featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, New York Magazine, ABC, FOX, CBS, NBC & more.
"Parking your car in a garage or lot doesn't have to empty your wallet." - NY Daily News
"BestParking is a life-saver" - Travel Channel
Join 850,000 monthly users!
BestParking has the most accurate data of any parking application and backs up this claim by offering a $5 Starbucks eGift to any user who reports inaccurate information.
- In addition to calculated total fees, includes comprehensive parking facility attributes (e.g., Hours of Operation, Phone #, Indoor/Outdoor, Cash/Credit, Self Park / Valet, etc.)
- On-street parking spot regulations for Manhattan and Downtown Brooklyn
- Coupons, discounts, and reservations for garages.
City parking downtown on a Wednesday from 9am-6pm ranges from:
$12 - $87 – New York City
$10 - $61 – San Francisco
$10 - $52 – Chicago
$13 - $49 – Boston
$5 - $50 – Los Angeles
$8 - $51 – Seattle
$8 - $36 – Toronto
$7 - $27 – Montreal
$5 - $38 – New Orleans
$2 - $30 – San Diego
$7 - $33 – Philadelphia
$3 - $25 – Detroit
$4 - $24 – Baltimore
$1 - $20 – Dallas
$6 - $24 – Sacramento
$8 - $25 – Portland
$9 - $25 – Washington DC
$2 - $15 – Atlanta
105 supported cities, including Albany, Alexandria, Ann Arbor, Arlington, Austin, Baton Rouge, Bellevue, Berkeley, Bethesda, Birmingham, Boulder, Buffalo, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Denver, Des Moines, Eugene, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Worth, Fresno, Greensboro, Hartford, Hoboken, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Jackson, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Kansas City, Kirkland, Las Vegas, Lincoln, Long Beach, Louisville, Madison, Memphis, Miami, Miami Beach, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Mobile, Nashville, New Haven, Newark, Oakland, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Orlando, Palo Alto, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Providence, Raleigh, Richmond, Rochester, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Jose, Santa Monica, Savannah, Spokane, St. Louis, St. Paul, Syracuse, Tallahassee, Tampa, Tucson, Tulsa, Vancouver, West Palm Beach, White Plains, & More.
Airport parking for 7 days ranges from:
$36 - $180 – Los Angeles (LAX)
$50 - $186 – Chicago OHare (ORD)
$88 - $198 – Newark (EWR)
$93 - $198 – New York Kennedy (JFK)
$48 - $102 – Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)
115 supported airports, including ATL, BWI, YYC, DEN, DTW, FLL, BDL, IAH, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, MEM, MIA, MKE, MSP, MSY, EWR, OAK, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, PDX, PWM, SMF, SFO, SLC, SAN, STL, TPA, YYZ, YVR, PBI, Logan (BOS), Midway (MDW), Dallas Love (DAL), SeaTac (SEA), Dulles (IAD), Reagan (DCA), LaGuardia (LGA), & More. Parking finder with reservations supported. Whiz ParkWhiz
For worry-free garage parking that costs less, download SpotHero’s on-demand parking app today!
How does SpotHero work?
1. Parking facilities give SpotHero their unsold spots
2. SpotHero negotiates a discounted rate
3. You get a great price and a guaranteed place to park with a garage, lot or valet location
How good are the deals?
* Get the early-bird special no matter what time you arrive
* Pay less to park in a garage than it costs to park on the street
* Pay for one hour but get to park all day long
What are drivers saying about SpotHero?
* “SpotHero is my go-to when I have to park in the city!"
* “Used the app for the 1st time this week . . . Love it!"
* "I've used it 3x so far and have saved $40! It's also very user friendly!
With SpotHero, you can find & book the best parking rates in:
New York City (NYC)
More cities coming soon . . .
While SpotHero helps drivers find off-street parking deals with garages, lots & valets, the following apps can help you pay for parking on the street in your city:
ParkMobile (Park Mobile)
ParkNow (Park Now)
ParkChicago (Park Chicago)
PayByPhone (Pay By Phone)
PassportParking (Passport Parking)
SpotHero is great for finding the best:
Parking Deals, without a coupon
To find & book the best parking rates with a convenient garage, lot or valet in your city, download SpotHero today!
Questions? Call 312-566-7768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer customer support 7-days a week! You can also find us at http://spothero.com, http://twitter.com/spothero or http://facebook.com/spothero
Download our free award-winning parking app, now available on Android to find the cheapest, closest parking around! Check out our features:
• View informative maps of parking lots and garages in your area.
• Check parking rates, see prices laid out on the map and compare costs.
• Set our parking timer to help you avoid overstaying, overpaying or getting a ticket.
• See real-time info on exactly how many spots are open in a particular garage or lot. (Select markets only)
• When you decide on a lot or garage, get directions to the nearest driveway -- not just the street address.
Why circle the block wasting gas and time and fraying your nerves? Whether you're looking for city parking, sports parking or special event parking, Park Me has it covered. Get parking info before you leave the house, or pull over and use the app when you're close to your destination. With prices laid out on Park Me maps, you can always easily compare parking options.
The database at Park Me contains parking spots in over 500 cities around the world.
• United States: Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Austin, Houston, Washington D.C., San Diego, Santa Monica, Denver, Chicago, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Dallas, Boston, Phoenix, New Orleans, Portland, Miami...
• Canada: Ottawa, Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Quebec City...
• Europe: London, Paris, Madrid, Rome, Munich, Frankfurt, Prague, Vienna...
• Plus hundreds of other cities.
Can't find parking in your city? Is a rate incorrect? Park Me wants to know! We add and update places to park every day. If you have any other suggestions or requests, we'd love to hear from you as well (@ParkMe).
Born out of a frustration of looking for parking, we have set out to map and list every parking space in the world. To date, Parkopedia has grown to cover over 38 million parking spaces in 52 countries around the world thanks to contributions from drivers like you.
Use this app to
* Find parking using your current location or by entering an address
* Get directions straight to the space or an entrance
* See parking space availability in real-time (where available)
* Find opening hours, up to date prices, payment methods and more
* Quickly narrow down parking choices using filters such as street parking only, free, credit cards accepted, covered, etc
Now compatible for use in Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles fitted with InControl™ Apps!
If we don't have coverage in your area yet, please send us an email and we will keep you updated on our progress. You can also easily add a space by uploading a photo of a parking sign or a price list.
To follow our updates or to get in touch please visit http://twitter.com/parkopedia or email email@example.com with any issues.
Internet connection required.
Look for the ParkChicago logo on street signs throughout the city to determine availability in your area.
· Pay for parking without having to visit the pay box or place a receipt on your dashboard
· Mobile alerts 10 minutes prior to your time expiring
· Extend your parking time remotely
· Receipts emailed straight to your inbox
· Add multiple vehicles
For each transaction less than 2 hours, a 35¢ convenience fee is added. For each transaction of 2 hours or more, the convenience fee is free.
Just enter how long you need to park for and it will show you where you can legally park on a street. Smooth Parking has the most accurate on-street parking database, and it is the only app that takes into account street parking holidays. The app will even show you which street spots are metered (blue lines) and which street spots are about to become legal (yellow lines). If you see a yellow line you have a very good chance of finding an open spot on a street because parking is not yet legal there. The map can rotate in the direction your car is headed, so you can easily see the parking restrictions and which side of the street they apply to.
Smooth Parking is the only app that can save your spot on the street with one click and automatically find the parking restrictions. It will even notify you when the legal parking time is up.
In order to see street parking information you will need to be subscribed. Your first month will automatically be free, and you will not be charged if you cancel before the end of your first month. Your subscription will remain free if you contribute to the SmoothParking community by reporting 10 open spots a month. To report open spots just click on a line on the parking map and then click on the info window and then you will see the option to report open spots. Even if you report that the street is full (0 open spots) you will still get credit for contributing.
DISCOUNTED GARAGE OFFERS
Garages have been added to the parking map in and around NYC. All of them offer a guaranteed spot and a discounted price for Smooth Parking users. No need to make a reservation and pay in advance, we will give you a guaranteed spot. The guarantee is solely for your benefit. The guarantee does not obligate you to go to the garage, but if you go to the garage you won’t be turned away.
* Shows open spots on streets in real-time (currently showing very limited amounts in NYC)
Currently works in New York City, Hoboken, Milwaukee, and parts of Washington D.C. with more places on the way.
We aim to make your parking experience as smooth as possible!
* Find parking with an intuitively colored parking map
* Filters to select parking features (such as 2hr meters or 6hr meters)
* Guaranteed garages at discounted rates (NYC)
* Knows about Alternate Side Parking restrictions and suspensions
* Parking Holiday aware so the app gives you the correct parking information even on Holidays and Snow Days
* Click to save your spot on the street and the app will automatically find the parking restrictions
* Automatically receive notification when parking time is up
* See your saved spot on the street even when you're offline
* Get directions to your saved spot and share the spot with as many friends as you like
* Automatically save your spot on a street when you disconnect from your car's bluetooth
(choose your car's bluetooth in the settings page)
We provide secure online access to your parking data so you can track your parking expenses, change your account settings or print a report. You can also easily export information for expense reimbursements.
You’ll find Parkmobile in private and public parking lots, on city streets, at airports, stadiums and just about anywhere you park. Millions of people have signed up. Registering with us is free and you’re under no obligation to use Parkmobile. It takes less than two minutes to join.
Parkmobile takes the stress out of parking. No more searching for coins. No worries about a dysfunctional parking meter. We offer flexible solutions designed to make your day a little easier.
You can register multiple vehicles to one cell phone number and multiple cell phones may be registered to one vehicle. Find out more about Parkmobile by visiting our website.
Description of permissions used by the app:
Network Communication - Needed to communicate with the parking servers.
Your Location - Part of the maps/GPS functionality
Read phone state and identity - Used to autofill phone number during new user registration
Your accounts - Used to autofill email address during new user registration
Camera - Used for scanning QR codes stickers for parking
Storage - For saving app settings to the phone.
Control Near-Field Communication - Used for scanning NFC stickers for parking
Parkmobile USA is an American-based company with offices and a call center here in the U.S. We’re one of the largest cashless parking providers in the country. Registration with us is free, and you’re under no obligation whatsoever to use Parkmobile once you join.
ParkIT SF - A FREE mobile parking app helps you find parking you could use. It interprets the parking rules by sending alerts if you are about to violate it, thus saving money.
The App shows, where you can park on street [free or paid (cost/hr)] or Garage. ParkIT helps you understand the complicated street parking rules laid out by SFMTA.
ParkIT SF takes into account all of San Francisco city (SFMTA) street parking regulations, including: No Parking zones, Street Cleaning, Metered parking, Tow Away Zones, Inclined parking and Residential parking limits.
ParkIT SF helps you find parking either around where you are at or near your driving destination in the following manner,
•Specify a parking duration (30min to 3 days)
•Enter your driving destination address (Type or Speak) OR select current location
•Choose to display only what is desired: Street parking, No parking areas, Parking garages
Additional supported features,
•In-phone notification in case the specified parking duration is exceeded or instant alerts like active tow away, street sweeping, or incline parking. This saves you getting parking tickets from PEO (Parking Enforcement officer).
•For metered street parking or parking garages, the cost per hour is shown.
•If SFPark metered spaces with sensors are available, the live number of open spaces are displayed.
•Whether street parking or parking garages, detailed information can be seen by clicking on the street parking or parking garage icon.
•Displays (Red hat Pin) your parked spot in case you have forgotten.
•The legend on the bottom right corner of the screen describes the icons
•ParkIT SF Smartphone parking App works only for San Francisco as of now.
Get parking in San Francisco,
SF Sunday Streets
San Francisco Dragon Boat Festival
San Francisco LGBT Pride
Annual North Beach Festival
San Francisco’s Union Street Festival
SF Theater Festival
San Francisco trip advisor
San Francisco traffic and weather
SF Muni bus & trains
****San Francisco, CA
PARKNAV saves you time when looking for on-street parking by providing you with an optimized turn-by-turn navigation route to find open free, metered or zoned/permit parking. Now available in Chicago, San Francisco, Munich and Hanover.
You can also purchase discounted parking lot/parking garage spots via PARKNAV partners.
NEW/IMPROVED FOR PARKNAV VERSION 3.0!
** Parking Chance (New for 3.0!) – Uses a visual colored “heatmap” visual to display parking probabilitiesy for all streets nearby. See color key below for more information.
** Navigate and Park – An updated and improved version of our GPS turn-by-turn parking navigation to guide users on the optimal route to find open on-street parking based on your selected criteria.
** Stop Navigation – Stops navigation and brings you back to the map. Your parked location remains saved.
** I Parked – Allows you to save your parking location after you find an open parking space.
** Find My Car – Now you can navigate back to your parked car on foot.
** I’m Leaving (New for 3.0!) – Informs other drivers when you have left your parking space.
HOW OUR PARKING APP WORKS:
Step 1) Select desired parking type (free, metered, or permit) via Parknav’s parking filter.
Step 2) View “Parking Chance” to see the parking situation in your selected area.
Step 3) Allow Parknav to show you the optimal route to drive with our GPS turn-by-turn voice guided parking navigation (“Navigate and Park”).
Bright Green: High chance of finding parking (100%-75%)
Dark Green: Good chance of finding parking (75%-50%)
Orange: Fair chance of finding parking (50%-25%)
Red: Low chance of finding parking (0%-25%)
Step 4) After finding an open parking space we suggest pressing “I Parked” in order to save the location of your car.
Step 5) Easily navigate back to your car by pressing “Find My Car” when you are ready to leave your parking space in Chicago, San Francisco, Munich, or Hannover.
Step 6) Inform other drivers that an parking space has become available via the “I’m Leaving” button.
PARKING APP FEATURES:
** Parking Filter – Select between free, metered or zoned/permit on-street parking spaces.
** GPS Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Navigate and Park) – Let our parking navigation safely guide you to available parking.
** I Parked - Remembers your car's location.
** Find My Car – Guides you back to your car’s location.
** I’m Leaving – Shows someone is about to leave and helps other drivers save time.
** Heatmap (Parking Chance) – Our innovative parking heatmap displays your chances of finding available parking.
** Favorites - Save your favorite parking space locations.
** Between $2 and $20 per month by using our parking app to find on-street parking.
** Between 20 minutes and 5 hours by finding open free, metered and zoned/permit on-street parking in Chicago, San Francisco, München/Munich and Hannover 300% quicker.
** Up to 75% off regular parking garage / parking lot prices.
- Member of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, Seattle
- City of Chicago
- State Farm's Amplify’d – Startup Pitching Event
- Winner of Connected World Pitching Contest at Chicago Auto Show, 2014
- CBS Chicago
- Chicago Auto Show (2013/2014)
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Chicago Tribune
- FOX Chicago
- Huffington Post
- International Business Times
- NBC Chicago
- Tasty Trade
- AutoBILD (Germany)
- Frankfurter Allgemeine (Germany)
- Galileo, ProSieben (Germany)
- Wirtschaftswoche (Germany)
- L'Informaticien (France)
- Neue Zuercher Zeitung (Switzerland)
- Apartment People
- Chicago Apartment Finders
- ParkWhiz (parking garage/parking lot partner)
Top Features Include:
*National Footprint– Parking locations available in over 50 cities nationwide including NYC, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco and more
* Parking Locator– Find a selection of parking facilities near your exact location using GPS technology that automatically identifies the locations (on GPS enabled devices only)
* Parking Search– Find a selection of parking facilities near a specific address you are planning to visit through custom search capabilities.
* Take Me There - Get turn-by-turn directions to SP+ (SP Plus) locations from your current location using your phone's native navigation app
* Mobile Coupons: Create coupons and get discounts directly from your device for select locations. (**availability varies per city and per location. Must pay with credit card to receive discounted rate)
* Favorites: Easily save your favorite locations so you can create your mobile coupon even quicker than before!
* Text N Go: Send an SMS to eligible locations to let the attendant know what time your car should be ready for you to pick up... straight from our app!
* Where I Parked: Easily mark on the map the location you parked your car at. You can then use the app to quickly get directions to and from the location.
Parking Locations Available In:
New York, NY
Kansas City, MO
Los Angeles, CA
New Orleans, LA
Oklahoma City, OK
San Antonio, TX
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
San Jose, CA
St. Louis, MO
Programoje naudojamas subendrintas vietinės rinkliavos rinkimo laikas, todėl mokant vietinę rinkliavą būtina įsitikinti ar tuo metu yra renkama rinkliava. Rinkliavos rinkimo laikas nurodomas kelio ženklais ir papildomomis lentelėmis, todėl automobilio vairuotojas (valdytojas) mokėdamas vietinę rinkliavą vadovaujasi kelio ženklais.
Naudodamasis Programa atsakote už tinkamą mokėjimo, vietinės rinkliavos zonos, mokamo laiko parinkimą, automobilio valstybinio numerio įvedimą bei kitus įvedamus ir pasirenkamus duomenis.
Sumokėta vietinė rinkliava neužtikrina stovėjimo vietos ir jos nerezervuoja. Taip pat sumokėta vietinė rinkliava nesuteikia teisės statyti automobilį draudžiamųjų kelio ženklų galiojimo zonoje ar kitaip nesilaikyti Kelių eismo taisyklių.
Pranešimas apie stovėjimo laiką, arba stovėjimo pradžios laikas registruojami vairuotojui neišlipant iš automobilio, o įregistruotu laikomas pranešimas, į kurį vairuotojas gavo teigiamą atsakymą. Pranešimas apie stovėjimo pabaigos laiką siunčiamas įlipus į automobilį prieš išvažiuojant. Naudodamasis Programa Jūs sutinkate, kad esate atsakingas už tinkamą ir teisingą mokamo stovėjimo laiko užsakymą ir nutraukimą.
Parking, Vilnius, Lietuva, parkavimas, stovėjimas, automobilių, mokamas, automobilių stovėjimas, rinkliava, mobilus parkavimas
SĮ „Susisiekimo paslaugos“
By using this program, you can pay a local fee for car parking in Vilnius city with the help of mobile connection. A local fee for using payable parking spaces, which are determined by the Council, is a mandatory payment for car managers (drivers) established under the decision of Vilnius City Municipality Council and valid in Vilnius city municipality area. A local fee paid with the help of the program is not valid in private car parking spaces.
This program uses general fee collecting time. Consequently, when you pay a local fee, you must be sure that the fee is being collected at that time. Fee collecting time is indicated on road signs and additional tables, so a car driver (manager) follows road signs when he/she pays a local fee.
When using the program, you are responsible for the proper selection of payment, local fee zone and time as well as for proper introducing of a car plate and other input or optional data.
A paid local fee does not guarantee a parking space and does not reserve it. Also, it does not give the right to park a car in the zone having prohibitive road signs or violate Traffic rules in any other way.
Notification about the whole parking time or the beginning of parking time is recorded without a driver getting out of a car, and the notification is considered to be recorded, to which a driver received a positive response. Notification about the end of parking time is sent when a driver gets into a car and before driving away. While using this program, you agree that you are responsible for proper and correct order and termination of payable parking time.
- Real time parking availability for select parking lots, garages and structures.
- Rate Calculator: Set a duration and the app will calculate your price for every lot on the map.
- Parking Timer: Get notified when its time to leave, so you don't overpay for parking or risk getting ticketed.
- Routing and directions to the parking entrance point via Google Maps.
Truck Parking Europe is the largest free European platform for truck parking facilities. The constantly growing, community-based parking database contains both officially designated truck and motorway parking places and car parks, as well as other suitable parking places, e.g. in industrial areas, all updated and evaluated by a pan-European community.
Everyone who is on the road everyday is familiar with the situation: due to strict regulations for driving and rest times and the lack of sufficient parking places on the main traffic corridors, searching for a suitable parking place is a problem – especially if you want to use as much as possible of the allowable driving time.
Truck Parking Europe is the solution to this problem. The comprehensive parking database simplifies your daily search for parking facilities on the European highways. In addition to official parking space data, the parking app takes into account suitable, good parking places away from the long-distance highways, based on the personal experience of a pan-European community. The extensive parking place evaluation function offers more added value, helping you with questions such as which parking places you should avoid and which are preferable, and which ones are lit, supervised or next to supervised areas such as factory sites.
Find parking places that meet your needs and benefit at the same time from the options of adding your own parking places to the database, correcting and evaluating existing data, and sharing parking facilities with others. Take advantage of the pan-European community of Truck Parking Europe!
The app and participation are free. Please note that the app only provides a platform for data which is essentially generated by the users of the app. Suggestions from truck drivers for additional features and enhancement of the app are always welcome at www.truckparkingeurope.com.
Extensive update to the entire app with many new functions
- NEW: The app now includes almost 12,000 car parks with a large number of ratings and reports. Thank you to all drivers who have contributed so far!
- NEW: Drive mode. View parking spaces along the route that can be reached with a maximum detour of 6 kilometres (there and back). The list is updated continually during the journey and shows the distance and additional detour to the parking spaces. All you have to do is enter your direction of travel (e.g. direction "Rotterdam").
- NEW: Enter your remaining driving time to see which parking spaces can still be reached.
- NEW: Enter the occupancy status of HGV parking spaces and benefit from notifications from other drivers. This function can be used within a 1,200-metre radius.
- NEW: Parking spaces for which occupancy information is available are shown on the map and lists in green, yellow or red. Depending on how old the notification is, the icon will become paler. The status will expire after a maximum of 3 hours.
- NEW: The radius search for parking spaces can now be performed for the driver's present location or for a point on the map.
- NEW: You can now view the rankings and compare your points with others – weekly, monthly or in our all-time rankings. There are points for creating parking spaces (10 points), modifying and rating (2 points) and notifying of the current occupation status (1 point).
- NEW: The new attribute "Power supply" is now available.
- NEW: The coordinate or address of a selected parking space can be transferred to the navigation system installed on the smartphone.
- NEW: The number of parking spaces is now displayed in the app.
The app for parking: The free Contipark parking-app informs you about all Contipark and Interparking parking lots, car parks and underground car parks Throughout Europe.
Find the nearest parking facility, the quickest way to your destination and get information about the opening hours and the parking fees.
Are you foreign in the city? No problem - As soon as you’ve parked your car, the Contipark parking-app allows you to save your location including the number of your parking space and/or the floor, which makes it a lot easier to find your car once you return.
Use this free app to
• find Contipark and Interparking parking lots, car parks and underground car parks in your vicinity
• receive directions to the closest parking facility
• find out opening hours and parking fees
• easily find the location of your car
Your benefits: Save time, nerves and money.
Download free now, install and park.
Još jedno plaćanje parkinga u Hrvatskoj slanjem SMS-a.
* 5 ekrana (tabova) koje možete koristiti za postavljanje najčešće korištenih vozila i gradova
* unos vozila: registracija i kratki opis
* odabir grada iz liste + detekcija grada u kojem se nalazite
* prikaz vremena naplate zone, cijene, max trajanja parkiranja (pošaljite podatke koji nedostaju za vaše zone)
* brojač preostalog vremena parkiranja + produži parkiranje
* postavljanje alarma/podsjetnika o završetku i/ili skorom isteku parkiranja (5, 10, 15, 20 min)
* osvježavanje podataka o zonama sa mreže
Napomena: Ukoliko vam detektiranje plaćenog parkinga i brojač ne rade, pošaljite mi tekst povratne SMS poruke i broj s kojeg je poslana za testiranje i provjeru. Do tada čekanje potvrde prekinite BACK tipkom telefona.
Ispravke i nadopune u podacima o zonama (boje, cijenu, vrijeme i max vrijeme parkiranja, vrijeme naplate) slobodno šaljite na firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zahvaljujem kao korisnik i u ime ostalih korisnika svima koji su nadopunili aplikaciju podacima.
Let us know if you have any question or have a new location to add simply by contacting us through our app or email us.