Cuemath app is a free learning app for kids from Kindergarten to Class 10. It offers brain training, live online classes with expert math tutors, math games and other tools for kids to build problem-solving skills and elevate their IQ.
We are building the world’s top educational app for kids. More than 400,000 kids worldwide use the Cuemath learning app to master their math skills every month. We deliver on our core promise - 10 minutes of daily brain training on the Cuemath learning app will make you an Olympian problem solver.
Train your brain with Math Gym
- Math Gym is our learning app’s free brain training tool with 50+ math games, brain games, math puzzles and math riddles to help kids improve their memory, focus, speed, IQ, calculation and accuracy.
- It covers all aspects of brain training through simple math games on arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and advanced brain games on reasoning, aptitude, geometry, algebra, etc.
- The brain games and math games are adaptive. The difficulty level changes based on questions attempted after assessing a kid’s areas of strengths and weaknesses. And we provide in-depth analytics to track progress.
- The brain games and math games are designed to make learning interactive and fun for kids. Kids get rewarded with Cuecoins after each attempt and Math Stones after each level up.
- 10 minutes of playing Math Gym every day can elevate kids’ IQ and cognitive skills.
Live Online Classes with Expert Math Tutors
Book a free math online class
- You can now book and manage Cuemath’s flagship live online classes for kids with expert math tutors through the learning app. However, the classes take place on a laptop/PC.
- The online classes are live and not recorded. They are delivered by expert math tutors who make learning interactive and help solve doubts.
- You get a comprehensive look at the profile of the expert math tutor assigned to you while you book a free live online class through the Cuemath app.
- The live online classes have a blend of worksheets (with the auto-correct feature), math games and other interactive tools for effective learning. The syllabus is aligned with CBSE, ICSE, IB, different boards, and NCERT solutions.
- We also provide in-depth analytics to track the progress of both classwork and homework.
- Experts from IIT and Cambridge design the online courses. They are available for kids in Kindergarten, Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Class 4, Class 5, Class 6, Class 7, Class 8, Class 9, and Class 10.
Learn tables with Multiplication Games
- It is vital for kids to understand that multiplication is successive addition, and therefore we offer free multiplication games for kids in our learning app.
- Learn any multiplication table and test your multiplication skills by playing multiplication games in different orders like forward, reverse or dodge.
- Learning the ability to multiply two numbers within seconds will elevate kids’ calculation speed.
- Cuemath’s courses and curriculum are designed by math experts from the best universities worldwide.
- Cuemath is backed by Sequoia Capital and Capital G (Google), the world’s leading venture capital firms.
- EdTechReview awarded Cuemath India’s No. 1 math learning program.
- Cuemath students stay ahead of their class by two years in school and competitive exams.
- 3 out of 4 Cuemath students bagged the top ranks in the International Math Olympiad (IMO).
Our support is also just a tap away! If you encounter any issues while using the app, report the same by tapping on ‘Need Help?’ in the ‘Profile’ section of the Cuemath app.
For more information, visit https://www.cuemath.com/ or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org