Always in control, no matter where you are.
Supported Daikin units:
- All connected Altherma Heat Pump and Altherma Gas Boiler units.
- All connected air conditioning units
Register below to the Beta program to already experience new upcoming features.
The ONECTA application can, from any place at any time, control and monitor the status of your heating system and allows you to (*):
- The status of your system:
> Room temperature
> Requested room temperature
> Operation mode
> Fan speed
> Requested domestic hot water tank temperature
- Energy consumption graphs (day, week, month)
- Operation mode
- Change the requested room temperature
- Change the requested domestic hot water temperature
- Powerful mode (fast heating domestic hot water)
- Schedule the room temperature and operation modes
- Schedule the heating of the domestic hot water tank
- AC Demand control to reduce power consumption during certain moments of the day.
- Enable holiday mode
- Voice control through Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
- To use these features, you need a smart speaker compatible with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- You can also use the Amazon voice or Google Assistant apps and use these features on your mobile.
- Supported commands: On/Off, Set/Get room temperature, Increase/Decrease temperature, Set operation mode, …
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Spanish & Italian.
- Extra languages (Google only): Danish, Dutch, Norwegian & Swedish
ONECTA previously known as Daikin Residential Controller
Visit app.daikineurope.com for more details.
(*) Availability of functions is depending on the system type, configuration and operation mode.
App functionality is only available if both the Daikin system and the App are connected to the Internet.