gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email. More on http://noinnion.com/greader.
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://noinnion.com/greader/support
* Beta: http://noinnion.com/greader/updates
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.reader
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization: Always have the latest news on your device
* Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
* Podcast support: Download or stream your favorite podcast with gReader.
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Green, Sepia, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Mark read on scroll: Mark articles as read while scrolling
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech): Listen to your news
* Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Folders / Tags support: Organize your feeds into folders/tags
* Notification: Keep informed of the latest news
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* List view: List, Grid or Card
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
To start, follow a few topics, and Flipboard creates your personal magazine. You can always add more as you find new topics, magazines or interesting people to follow.
Read world class publications like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company, and Vanity Fair on Flipboard -- find any source with the search bar. You can also connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to Flipboard and easily flip through pictures and posts from friends.
Save stories you enjoy or express a point of view. Use the + button on anything you find to collect it into your own magazine. You can see all your magazines in your Flipboard Profile. For more on how to make your own magazine, visit www.flipboard.com.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
Plus more great features:
• Collect stories you love into your own magazine. Tap the “+” button on any story, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
• Manage all your magazines in a convenient dashboard at https://editor.flipboard.com/
• Read The Daily Edition to quickly check the news you need for your day, with stories hand-picked by our editorial staff.
• Go to your Flipboard to check what’s happening now. Use the home button on the phone (or Cover Stories on tablets) to see highlights across everything you’re following.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 24 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S., U.K., U.S. Latino.
• On tablets, explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
• Use the Flipboard widget for quick access on your Android device.
• Add content from the web to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com.
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website http://www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard and Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page. http://flipboard.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
- Import/export feeds (OPML)
- Cache images for offline reading
- Automatic or scheduled synchronization (optional)
- Offline reading with pictures and full text
- Small 1x1 widget with unread news counter
- 4x3 resizable widget (available only in Pro version)
- Swipe left/right to view previous/next articles
- Scrolling news with volume keys (optional)
- Show notifications (sound, light, vibration)
- Share news
- Light or dark theme
- Full-screen mode for articles
- Auto clear old news
If you like this app and can help me with localization, please contact me.
Featuring a modern material design, this application will help you reading news and articles from your favorite topics.
Did you take a look at the screenshots? You will understand how much love we put in Palabre in order to provide a clean, beautiful and easy to use news application.
- RSS support
- Feedly support with full synchronisation of articles
- Material design with delightful animations
- Beautiful Magazine or List user interface
- Readability support
- Built-in browser or use your own browser to read articles
- Manage your sources, their categories
- Browse the most popular articles (Feedly only)
- Search within articles
- Mark as read (manual, automatic on scroll)
- Change reading order (oldest/newest first)
- Dark theme
- Save articles for reading later
- Share articles
- Android wear support
More features are coming! You can submit features request here: http://feedback.levelupstudio.com/forums/281266-palabre/filters/top
Difference between News+ and gReader: http://newsplus.co/difference-between-newsplus-and-greader
*** About News+ (Google News)***
Since Google has decided to shutdown Google Reader, lots of new and innovative RSS services have arose to light. Many of those services appeared as worthy replacements, and even an upgrade. We couldn’t choose just one or two, and we also had to make some decisions about how our work will continue. We decided not to pick! We created a new app that is the successor of gReader, taking it’s features and functionality but supports as many reading services as possible: News+.
*** Simple, fast and intuitive ***
Our goal was to create a news reader with the best possible reading experience. Our users LOVED how customizable gReader is, and it made sense because a lot of the feature ideas came from the community itself. So, on News+ users can also quickly read their feeds in a simple and intuitive user interface. Article pages can be reduced to the minimum of just the main contents, so that a reader could just concentrate on, well… reading! Consuming content at places without an internet connection is also possible using the great offline Reading features. You can also let News+ read your news to you when out laud, leaving your hands free for other tasks. These and many more features could be found on the features page, at http://newsplus.co/features/.
*** Why choose just one service? Supporting extensions in News+ ***
The power of News+ is as an aggregator. We took gReader’s functional features and added the ability to expand News+ with extensions. Not just for RSS services, but Read Later services as well (Pocket, Readability or Instapaper), and news websites could be integrated too. We plan on integrating more and more services to News+, making it a one-stop-shop for all your news and articles needs. In a single, unified user interface, you can now read and consume content from various different services, and the list will just get bigger and bigger.
Extensions are independent app that can be created and published by everyone. News+ recognized the extensions by itself and shows them directly in the app. Here is a list of current services News+ supports:
* Google News
* The Old Reader
* Tiny Tiny Rss
Finally, we encourage the News+ community to create extension, and have them published to everyone!
*** Links ***
API Documentation and Extension source codes: https://github.com/noinnion/newsplus
Play Store (beta): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.noinnion.android.newsplus
News+ is an app with Google News features.
Inoreader also keeps track of which items you've read, so you only see the unread items when you come back.
Plus Inoreader keeps the full history of your subscriptions, so you can search in them at any time.
******* OVERVIEW *******
- One-click save to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper and Readability.
- No AD.
- Offline reading with pictures and full text.
- Simple UI.
******* FEATURES *******
- Custom feeds you want to sync
- Support star & tag
- Support swipe left and right in article list page
- Offline reading(with pictures and full text)
- Automatic synchronization
- Instant state sync
- Read-friendly UI(uniform font, color, format of page)
- Built-in Picture Viewer, support GIF
- Themes: light, dark, night and e-ink
- Unread count widget
- Volume buttons navigation
- Send to Email, SMS and social services through installed apps
******* BACKUP *******
You need the past version FeedMe for 2 reasons:
1. The new version is unstable or not working.
2. You do not like the new version.
******* INTERNATIONALIZATION *******
Internationalization is a difficult thing for a single developer. If you like this app and want a localized it, more convenient to use, please contact me. Mail : email@example.com
• Coverage from 65,000 publications
• Simple swipe-access to categories such as Top Stories, Technology, Sports & Weather
• Tune your layout with any of 60 country-specific editions, homescreen widgets and personalized news sections such as 'Hollywood', 'NASA', 'Fashion', or anything else that catches your fancy
• Tap any story for a deep selection of viewpoints, including in-depth articles, Opinion, and local perspectives
2014 Google Editor’s Choice Winner as one of the top rated daily news apps on Google Play.
Up-to-the-minute national & world breaking news in a lightning-fast, beautifully personalized interface.
“News Republic offers the cure for infobesity” CNET.
“If you love news, News Republic is the right app for you!” AppDictions.
“Best News App”! AppStorm.
• Visual: Get the latest breaking news headlines from your favorite topics in a highly visual format.
• Smart: News Republic learns as you read, personalizing your news experience automatically.
• In the know: My News Digest is your daily news briefing built around YOU.
• Complete: We bring you complete articles with full text, photos and videos from trusted sources around the world.
• Yours: Choose from over 1m topics for a custom home screen and news experience.
• In-depth: Explore related topics via Tag Nav™, our innovative news navigation system.
• Customizable: Add custom headlines from your favorite RSS newsfeeds.
Featured news partners include Reuters, Bloomberg, Huffington Post, TechCrunch and many more.
Get complete news coverage on: National News, World News, Technology, Politics, Sports, Entertainment and over 1 million topics that you can personalize.
News Republic offers worldwide breaking news headlines in 11 regional editions - USA, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Canada, Mexico, Russia, LatAm and International.
Create your own news personal profile and use across multiple devices by signing in with either email, Facebook or your Google + profile.
You can even save news articles for reading or sharing later and access a snapshot of the entire app’s newsfeeds offline if you know you’re going to be out of coverage.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Be informed. Be prepared. Be engaged.
Facebook - facebook.com/News.Republic
Twitter - @NewsRepublic
YouTube - youtube.com/MyNewsRepublic
Extensions included for Android Wear
Companion app available for Samsung Gear
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
* All in one - With one app and one tap, you have access to free and premium content from news, magazines, blogs and more.
* Enjoy Read Now - Start reading right away with a home screen that quickly learns what you’re into and highlights that adapt to your interests over time.
* Explore - Dig into categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
* Go Offline - Access any news edition, topic or magazine offline without missing a page. Bookmark news stories you don't have time to read for later.
This app is just a customizable, simple widget which displays RSS feeds on your home screen.
- Resizable (only Android 3.1 and newer)
- lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
- multiple feeds in one widget
- text style, size & color changeable
- background color changeable
- icons for reloading & configurating the widget can be hidden
- user defined update interval
- multiple widgets with different configurations
- free & without ads!
If the widget doesn't show up in your launchers widget category, try rebooting your device!
Note: Google Reader will no longer exist after July 1st. Import functionality will be affected
- INTERNET: to receive feed content
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to test if internet connection is available before trying to update
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to cache feeds and display them even when offline
- GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS: to request access for importing Google Reader feeds
Our proprietary algorithm analyzes 10+ million articles a day to deliver the top trending stories from the sources you trust: NBC News, TechCrunch, The Huffington Post, Bleacher Report, Quartz, The Verge, Vox.com, Reuters, AP, Perez Hilton and more.
Discover what’s trending around the world -- right now.
Lightning fast, zero loading time -- read offline.
Optimized for readability -- no fluff.
“Very minimalistic and simple to use.” - Paste
“With an interface that lets you browse headlines quickly, customize your channels and read the news offline, SmartNews is an excellent free alternative to other popular news apps.” - CNET
“Flick through the headlines, click on an article, and the text renders beautifully. Without Internet!” - FastCompany
SmartNews may use your current location to provide accurate weather forecasting, articles specific to your area, and enhance your social media options.
OVER 30 MILLION DOWNLOADS!
Download the only FREE news app that gives you the power to customize how you want to view the latest headlines, sports scores, RSS news articles, Facebook posts, Tweets, YouTube videos and content. All in one beautifully designed magazine style layout!
Socialife is more than just your average news and magazine app. Socialife can be personalized and offer news and content from over 2000 different sources available 24/7 on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Whether it's art, culture, music, food, photography, sports, local or global breaking news… Socialife has it all.
★ Up to the minute updates on sports, news and articles
★ Pull in your Facebook and Twitter accounts for one seamless user experience
★ Easily bookmark news, articles and content to save and view later
★ “Bookmark” interesting content and read it later.
★ Share what you want with your friends and network
★ Sync up your Socialife account across multiple devices for a seamless experience
★ Organize different content and categories according to your personal preferences - whether it be breaking news, world news, social media, food & drink, entertainment, technology, music, games, fashion and more!
★ Over 250 Socialife News partners include Fox News, Financial Times, Huffington Post, Mashable, The Verge, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and more
★ Import RSS feeds from all over the web
★ **NEW** - now supports Galaxy, Nexus, HTC One, Moto, XPERIA devices running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and later for smartphones.
★ Optimized for Smartphone and Tablets
Sony Socialife - Get access to all the information you want and need in one location. Discover new trends and interesting topics and add them to your feed using the “Add Feeds” feature. Use the “Headline” feature to mark what is important to you. Don’t have time to read it now? That’s okay, bookmark it and read it later on. This app was designed for viewers to get a quick snapshot of today’s events and news and then save it to view whenever they want.
A partial list of available News, Entertainment, Technology and other interesting content available in the Socialife App:
World News & Local News
New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Fox News, Huffington Post, NPR, AOL, Worldcrunch
Sport24, SB Nation, NHL, NBA, MLB, NFL
ComicsAlliance, Euro Gamer, Perez Hilton, Oatmeal, FilmDrunk, Polyvore, Etsy, StarCrush, Boombox, Sony Xperia Blog, PlayStation official news
Food & Drinks
Saveur, Kokken 69, Good Food, Thrillist, Latina Food
Financial Times, Business Insider, Daily Finance, Planet Money, Motley Fool
TechCrunch, Mashable, The Verge, The Next Web, Townsquare Media, Maximum PC
Fashionfreax, Thrillist Media, Fashionista, Temptalia, Polyvore
Art & Culture
Design Milk, Juxtapoz, Huffington Post, Art & Life
MTV, Baeble Music, RCA Records, Diffuser, Rock Music Report