Music Record Identifier and Detector🤳 Easily identify a record by scanning its cover, barcode, or catalog number.
✅ Quickly add records to your collection or wishlist.
💵 Establish LPs/CDs/Cassettes market value.
✍️ Add additional info about the records you own.
☁️ Place records in your virtual cabinet in our cloud storage.
🔊 Instantly play the records you identified on Spotify.
💿 Close integration with Discogs.
🗣 Available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Polish and Dutch.
Music Album Recognition and CollectionOther features: manual search, filter by details, export collection to CSV, add custom records, add app localization, create a Spotify playlist.
Identifying LPs or CDs by typing complex serial numbers on a small smartphone keyboard can be frustrating. Record Scanner reduces this process to two simple steps:
1. Take a photo of the cover
2. Specify your record format (CD / LP / Cassette)
And that's it!
Record Scanner enables you to have your full collection at hand - hundreds of records in your pocket!
Scan Vinyl Record & CD Covers for Price Check- Found an interesting gem in a record store but you're not sure about paying the price? Check the real value of the record instantly with Record Scanner!
- Want to sell some records from your collection and make room for new ones. Quickly scan your titles, jump directly to Discogs, add to your store and it's done.
- A huge delivery just arrived at the record store you own and you need to quickly price all the records. Try this path: record => smartphone => photo => average prices online.
- You see an interesting record sale offer online: a lot of photos of records for sale and one price for them all. Use Record Scanner to quickly check their individual prices.
- You just realized that Discogs has a great collection manager feature - it might be worth it to list hundreds of your records there. Listing all your records might take weeks... Not with this fancy mobile app!
This application uses Discogs’ API but is not affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Discogs. ‘Discogs’ is a trademark of Zink Media, LLC.