- Easy-to-use international mobile remittance APP which 80% of customers make remittance on an average of more than twice a month.
- Multi-language! Support English, Tagalog, Bahasa Indonesia, Vietnamese, Japanese, & ’Easy Japanese’ only with primary Japanese letters 'Hiragana'
- Great savings! Pay your remittance fees by points thru unique remittance point & referral point program
[What Smiles is]
Smiles is a mobile remittance APP, which enables you to remit money from Japan to 147+ countries. Digital Wallet Corporation, which has a remittance service license approved by governmental organization in Japan 'Kanto Local Financial Bureau', has developed this service. By the company's employment of most advanced FinTech & AI technology, you are able to enjoy safe, secure remittance service with your phone.
You can complete all the regulated & legal procedures and settings, only through smartphone.
Smiles has two types of membership according to your needs. As Smiles Classic you can send money up to 100K Japanese Yen for one remittance. While as Smiles Premium you can remit up to 1M Japanese Yen per transaction.
In general, 'RIA remit' issues Transaction Reference Number for cash pick-up within 15 minutes.
Thanks to the partnership with RIA, one of the biggest global money transfer service, Smiles covers 287,000 cash pick-up locations as well as credit to local bank accounts.
Smiles has another option 'Smiles remit', which enable customers to send money to Philippines with best FX rate. In addition, you can make Pag-IBIG payment with affordable fees with the APP.
[Recommended for those who]
- Live in Japan and regularly send money to the same person
- Want to know remittance fees & FX rate quickly with smartphone
- Not always in stay Japan but have a need to send money any day, any time and anywhere in the world
- Need remittance/payment receipt digitally by e-mail
- Do not like to wait at the service counter and do not want to do more paperwork
[Confirm coverage, fees, FX rate of your destination]
[How to complete required steps in the APP for overseas remittance from Japan]
1) Prepare Residence Card in Japan for non-Japanese applicant, or Japanese Driving License, Passport, Japanese Health National Insurance Card. If your Japanese address iS not printed on it, additional document for proof of address is required, such as receipt of phone bill, gas or electricity.
2) Install the APP.
Note - To ensure your security, Smiles APP has a rule of one log-in account for only one mobile device. Please install the APP to the phone supposed to be used for remittance.
3) Create Smiles account with your Facebook ID or your e-mail address plus your own password.
4) Select [Menu]-[Account Manager]-[Profile] and register your name.
5) Select [Photo of your Residence Card or ID], take a photo of your ID card with your phone camera then upload. The picture must be clear enough where every single letter must be readable.
6) Select [Personal detail] and register your address in Japan, etc. The address has to match the information on your uploaded ID.
7) Agree terms and apply 'Smiles Classic' membership.
Please wait one or two business days for us to confirm if your application meets Japanese regulations for remittance.
[Smiles Wallet Card]
We offer 'Smiles Wallet Card (SWC)' for free, which can be used at any Japan Post Bank ATMs and the deposit is normally reflected in the APP within 15 minutes.
[Smiles Link Card]
We offer Smiles Link (SMLINK) Card for free, which is directly designated to a specific beneficiary where money deposited to it is directly delivered to the designated beneficiary.
[Smiles Customer Support]
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : 050-5305-6669
Viber/Line : 070-2628-8726
[Smiles official website]
[ Service provider information]
Digital Wallet Corporation